Weekly Sunday reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian majority board

Weekly Sunday reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian majority board.

How was Church today anons?
You did go to Church, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ51
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope, because all of the Euro churches are becoming empty!
But we went to the Mosque to pray the Only one, sure!

I go to church on Saturdays user

How do I reconcile being Catholic and having a communist Pope?

Just because you shitpost a lot doesn't make you the majority.

Orthodoxy or Death

Fedoras are the biggest shitposters here though

Christchan a cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ51

I held The Origin of Species to my heart and gave thanks to Darwin that I am an atheist.

> Worshipping a sandnigger jew on a stick

By knowing that it's a heresy to believe that a pope must be perfect/infallible in everything he says. That and realising that Francis is constantly misquoted to fit whatever agenda journalists want him to support and as a consequence that headlines you read are mostly complete bullshit. For example, remember the famous "Who am I to judge?" People will go apeshit about "acceptance of gays", but there is nothing like this in context, which is simply a condemnation of LGBT lobbies.

>So much is written about the gay lobby. I still haven’t found anyone with an identity card in the Vatican with “gay” on it. They say there are some there. I believe that when you are dealing with such a person, you must distinguish between the fact of a person being gay and the fact of someone forming a lobby, because not all lobbies are good. This one is not good. If someone is gay and is searching for the Lord and has good will, then who am I to judge him? The Catechism of the Catholic Church explains this in a beautiful way, saying ... wait a moment, how does it say it ... it says: “no one should marginalize these people for this, they must be integrated into society”. The problem is not having this tendency, no, we must be brothers and sisters to one another, and there is this one and there is that one. The problem is in making a lobby of this tendency: a lobby of misers, a lobby of politicians, a lobby of masons, so many lobbies.

daily reminder that according to catholic cathecism catholics and muslims worship the same god

>841
>The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."

>841
>The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."

>841

A CUTE.

As did the Christians who lived during Islam's expansion - St. John Damascene considered Islam as yet another Christian heresy, not another religion.

Daily reminder that we do not worship a 3 in 1 God, nor a God who beget sons

Weekly Sunday reminder that christianity is a religion of cucks.

Reminder that christianity is for mixed race degenerates, as a white individual I can only adhere to Paganism! Hail Zalmoxis!

Don't forget to be like Jesus and kiss as many refugee feet as possible.

that guy is so pitiful and that woman is a piece of shit.

To the sneaky swede in thread, the Pope is a plant. Benedict "stepped down" for this guy to take charge, it all smells a a bit like (((someone))) to me.

yes
mainly because it's fun

here is a real christian family

the catholicuck church is a reprobate plant

Remember when an user made a strawpoll and atheism/agnosticism was more popular than every dominion of (((christianity))) put together?
yeah

>evangelicals
hehehehehe

I didn't go to mass today. Yet. It doesn't start for another 3-and-a-half hours.

This. Bad popes are a feature not a bug, and it's always the (((leugenpresse))).

Yes, when you actually believe in the existence of an omnipotent creator-God (i.e., monotheism) then you believe that other monotheists also worship that God and just got a bunch of stuff wrong. It only doesn't make any sense if you don't believe in God.

>Yes, when you actually believe in the existence of an omnipotent creator-God (i.e., monotheism) then you believe that other monotheists also worship that God and just got a bunch of stuff wrong. It only doesn't make any sense if you don't believe in God.

youre retarded and haven't read the bible

Wrong and wrong, my Somalian friend.

Actually i dont remember that.

Non-Christians aren't alive.

The 'problem of evil' presupposes that non-Christians are alive. They're not. We are only alive in Christ. Pain has not only been brought upon by ourselves, but it is necessary to bring us to Christ. The "pain" of non-Christians who don't come to Christ (if they can even be said to feel pain) is of no consequence, because they aren't even alive. Non-Christians are literally just vessels of evil, pretending they're alive, and whose sole purpose is to lead Christians astray.

>How can God send people to hell?
You aren't people.

Well, it happened.

>mfw 1 billion of Christians are heretics

"You worship only idols instead of God, and thus you invent a mere falsehood (by deifying some things and beings such that it is impossible for them to be Deity). Surely those (beings whom you deify and make statues of, and idols) that you worship instead of God do not have power to provide for you; so seek all your provision from God, and worship Him and be thankful to Him. To Him you are being brought back. "

WE DEFINETELY AIN'T LIKE CHRISTKEKS

Went to Mass this morning. DESU muslims are much more bro Tier than atheists especially if they have western values. Islamaphobes hate them all when they really only should hate a few. Muslims are wrong about Mohammad however, just like Mormons and Jehovas witnesses are wrong about their heresies.

I don't hate mudslimes. I merely acknowledge that they explode unless proven otherwise.

I went to an Anglican Use Roman Catholic Church, the whitest branch of Catholicism with the best music.

>Anglican Use Roman Catholic Church
wots this then

Its for Anglican parishes that convert as a whole to Catholicism. St. John Paul II let them keep a lot of the Anglican liturgy so its a lot like Traditional Latin Mass except its mostly in English.

Why did they force a trinity when God himself basically doubles as a holy spirit so there's no need for the redundant holy spirit in the trinity?

>The meek shall inherit the earth
what did he mean by this?

Why does he let the jews get away with it?
They're probably going to kill off/enslave every goy in like 50 years, is this what he wants? Are goyim an offering to God?

Pastor Anderson is the one who brought me too the true word of god and our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. KJV only

Too all those who doubt God because of the liberal proclivity's of Christianity YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TOO.

The true message of God is beautiful, terrifying, and Polarizing.

Matthew 10:34

"Think not that i am come to send peace on earth: I came NOT to send peace, but the sword"

The sword is the word of God and Jesus sought to sunder; dividing in two those who believe in Christ and those who do not.

Corinthians 10:20

"But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

Catholic in latin means "universal".

Consider how evil, corrupted, and consequently how tolerant the catholic church is. The Catholic church is a BIG FAT LIE designed too aid in imbuing the world with the devils values.

Hebrews 4:12

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart".

Can you believe how old this book is? God is the only explanation for the perseverance of his words.

There is no reference point in our modern society for people too look at and say "There is a TRUELY good person". Moral relativism is the vehicle for which the Illuminati, being led by Satan, use to imbue the naive masses with there values.

Who /conservativePentecostal/ here? All the benefits of the New Testament, with none of the degeneracy of modern Protestantism and the falling/shouting of kundalini christians

>tfw there are virgin girls in their 20's in your
>tfw

Why is it only non-Protestant churches that insist on talking shit on other denominations? If anything, it's indicative that it's the Protestants who are right.

hmm if you really think the majority of Sup Forums is christian then you need to wake up

It is. Go back to plebbit, delusional newfag.

>holy spirit
Is within you.
>meek shall inherit the earth
The truly humbled aka broken. This is hard mode, only for the pridful fedora. Try "blessed are the faithful" first.
>caine kills able and has a fruitful life
Parables everywhere user.

no, it is not. if anything, it is majority atheist. besides, just because someone says it is a majority doesn't make it true - it just falls in line with your belief of what you think is the "model person".

i guarantee you there are many muslims, many atheists, and quite possibly many jews on this board. christianity/catholicism is definitely not the majority.

Every poll conducted on this, that isn't rigged (so 500 or less votes), says you're wrong. If you're of the habit of thinking whatever you want is true, you don't belong here. Reported for avatarfagging.

Both Protestant, cath/orth do it. I know why I'm an evangelical,do you?

what poll? i have never seen any poll done. and i can guarantee you i am not the only one. think of how many unique visitors this board gets per day now thanks to media attention & the_d*nald.

using "they don't count because they're not REALLY from here" is not an excuse. if you legitimately think that christians make up the majority of Sup Forums then you are a moron.

Just google it, you stupid newfag. Enjoy your b&.

>this triggered Swede
>doesn't understand that tipping his fedora constantly will make his country Muslim
>Muslims execute atheists

>"i cant provide any real proof s-so just google s-some polls we've done, even though it completely ignores your original point of the real Sup Forums majority not seeing the poll when it was active"

mashallah, you're a moron

He takes on the general flavor of a rural southern baptist preacher, but seems to be putting on an act sometimes. I've met many preachers who have his passion and message that don't have youtube channels.

Why would the real Sup Forums majority not see the polls? That is textbook grasping at straws. You are delusional and you're the moron, which is no surprise being that you're larping as a muslim. You will be b&, dumb avatarfag.

because the majority of Sup Forums is not online at the same time? i'd wager probably only 1/4 or 1/5 of the daily unique visitors are active at the same time, or else this board would be a bit TOO fast.

also
>larping
but i'm not, user. i post here all the time using these same images. maybe it's you that doesn't come to Sup Forums enough?

I'm a hot asian girl and I skipped church today to fuck my cis white male boyfriend.

irrelevant non sequitur

how is it irrelevant, you moron? think of how many unique visitors this board alone gets. do you really think the majority of these people are all here at the same exact time? no, they're not, or else this board would be much too fast to post/read on normally.

but go ahead, continue to believe you are in the majority since it fits your agenda.

I am a Christian and grew up in the faith. Later I had to confirm my own beliefs.

I went to church so much in my life and went to a Christian univeristy. I do not go to church anymore right now because church has been taken over by liberal beta cucks who don't care about theology and are effeminate and all the girls are so stuck up and sensitive and always triggered and ignore the facts in the bible.

Church has been hijacked by PC culture and liberals. There are very few real churches who preach the truth of God's word now. Most are full of old people and very small.

because it's a non sequitur, you clearly butthurt "moron"

Fornicators and the unchaste should repent. I feel so sorry for you.

I wish I had a hot Asian girlfriend. but I want one who will wait until marriage to have sex and who loves God.

So why do you not worship?

I do worship and I am a devout Christian. I am evangelical or baptist. I love God and want to serve Him.

I alo have a form of ASD and I get feeling weird in social situations so I have to warm up. I just have not found a church.

I listen to John MacArthur sermons online though.

this is not the correct time to use the term non sequitur. even the_d*nald has 4 million unique visitors (proven by their mods/r*ddit admins).

i'd say Sup Forums is larger than them. do you really think 500+ish votes on a poll = the majority?

o, you silly moron.

and why do you think this is? because christianity is based on scams & lies, and to make people feel like they belong and to make them "feel good" about doing things they know are wrong. there is so much magic and mythology in christianity it's laughable that anyone can believe it.

not to mention the amount of money given directly to the churches, where they use it to fuel their own greed and line their own pockets, instead of using it to feed the poor, and the starving, and the homeless.

many christians do not even actively practice until they're in a bad spot in life and then they use their get-out-of-bad-times-free card via praying finally after 10+ years or going to a confession. if you seriously believe anything in christianity, you are a fool and too easily deceived.

Sup Forums.org/rules#global#13

Even if you dont say a word, it is good to be with other Christians. Matthew 18:20

I have yet to start going to church but want too and think about it alot.

Pastor Anderson is a fantastic preacher and really speaks my language. Whatever his angle of attack is it won me over.

In tradition of the REAL Israelite's, I, as a former jew and born again christian believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins.

Revalation 3:9

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

This is THE TRUTH. The hardest red pill I have swallowed and I been here long before /new/ was changed too Sup Forums. You just have too understand the nature of Satan and you can see how Jews emulate that nature.

But it is a non sequitur. The implicit premise that the non-Christians weren't on during the polls is unsupported and begs the question. Avatarfagging is passive aggressive and indicative of insecurity.

What are the core values of a redpilled christian? and Denomination?

ah, yes, you can no longer refute what i'm saying so you stop trying and instead address something completely different.

typical christian response, i'd expect no less.

i am sorry, but 500-1000 people is not a good example of the majority when the board gets over 3 million unique visitors in a month.

pretending to be religious and believe in a false god in order to save face and seem more traditional

My Church talked about not being a man pleaser and to only caring about following God.

Some verses we went over

Galatians 1:10
For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ.

John 12:43
for they loved the approval of men rather than the approval of God.

Luke 16:15
And He said to them, "You are those who justify yourselves in the sight of men, but God knows your hearts; for that which is highly esteemed among men is detestable in the sight of God.

I agree. Do you go to church?

Why did you post a link to rules?

If you do not belong to His universal (Catholic) Church; you are going to hell. Protesting His Church and subscribing to the "Paper Pope" is defying GOD. You are to be a part of His Church given to His Disciples as stated in the "Good Book". They and all through Apostolic Succession have been given the keys to Heaven to loosen and bind as they are guided by The Holy Spirit. His Church was given the power to change the Sabbath to Sunday ("The Lords Day"). If you are not a part of His Holy Catholic Church; you are going to hell.

If you really do the research you will find the truth. The truth is all the known deities created by man including your character are no more than folklore.

I didn't ask about tradition.
It's about following the bible and Jesus' Teachings

That's per poll. Multiple polls were taken at random times of the day. Even if there were only one poll, it would still be more likely to be representative of the userbase than not. The sample size is irrelevant to the epistemic probability. You are grasping at straws, but I'm sure rationalizing and cognitive dissonance are a part of your every-day thought process to keep being a muslim. It's like you're being stupid on purpose.

Bless him and you. The message of our sin is sometime not clearly defined, hearing it in the tough love way is often necessary. The way to God is only through Christ and it is wonderful to hear you found your path. Threads like these are helped me as well.

you should know that Jesus was one of Allah's swt) prophets. you should also know that the bible is a tahrif revelation. you should look into it, it may do you some good mashallah

i will not believe a poll until it is a stickied post for an entire month, until then you are a moron for thiniking atheists are not the majority.

Love they neibor as you love yourself. Sometimes - that means tough love.

>you're a moron because i won't believe it unless some unreasonable thing happens
on the spot fallacy
>i'll believe this thing until i'm proven otherwise
argument from ignorance

Polls are always indicative of userbase, whether you like it or not, you whiny little faggot.