Western Influence

NewFag here. Why do you think certain areas of the globe haven't really advanced like the West? Look at the Middle East, it's like they are still living in the times of Jesus. It seems like places that were under British Rule, or any other civilized Western society, are more advanced than places that were more or less left alone. Look at South Africa for example. It's no paradise, but it seems like they are better off than most other parts of Africa. I think it's because the British colonized South Africa and spread "civilization" to them. People can bitch and moan about evil "white colonialism" all they want, but I think it helped most places more than it hurt.

Maybe I'm not saying anything new here, I don't know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o
youtube.com/watch?v=YeFE96is71Q
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=wnqS7G3LmMo
youtube.com/watch?v=4f4NjcxP-3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=m7eynP-YEAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome, new fag. You'll find two sets of opinions on this here:

1. Europeans enjoyed a certain mixture of natural advantages (to give them time/space to develop) and adversity (to encourage ingenuity) to continuously improve the societies they lived in.

2. European blood is naturally superior ubermench that are just better at everything.

Take your pick.

What about a mix of the two theories. The advantages europeans had allowed them to evolve into a more superior being.

Philosophy
The Western Culture is rooted in much different Philosophy than other areas
East Asia never developed on it's own to the extent that Europe did because the philosophies abundant in the areas didn't encourage teleological perspective (they didn't see human existence as building towards anything)
Africa, for example, has nothing that would be considered true philosophy by any standard and can only be contorted as such through tribal religious practices that reinforced some values but were generally things like "be good at hunting" and the like

The West, by virtue of both the Greek/Roman heritage, and the values addended to Christianity gave it the philosophical groundwork to see the potential in, say, The Americas and desire to make the potential a reality

And what's the reason some people developed philosophy and others didn't?

>biology

This

Biology is the root, culture is the flower. Africa has nice temperatures, cozy lands etc. Europe is cold and harsh. We had to comically better ourselves; build better housing/shelter. Once we got comfy inside our huts, we began pondering what the hell this gay world was all about. Then we Invented alcohol and things took off.

What advantages specifically would you say Europeans had that others didn't have?

Nogs have been chilling in the sun and eating sweet bananas for decades. They didn't need to be entrepreneurs, noggers are literally inbred laziness.

>African intellectuals

>white privilege

kill yourself

Hey, newfag.
Think about it this way. In the cold, northerly climates of east asia and Europe we had long, harsh winters. This led to food scarcity for a good part of the year. People without the foresight to store enough food for the winter survived and passed on their genes. Whites had to make calendars for planting crops. They had to create math.
Contrarily, along the equatorial line, there was abundant food year round. If one was hungry, one could reach for a banana or eat some insects. This meant that no environmental pressures were present for long term thinking.
Long term planning ability is heavily predicated on one's general intelligence and ability to reason.

What natural advantages? Other than Antarctica I would wager that Europe is the most inhospitable of continents.

>We wuz science man blamed it on an Islamic scholar declaring mathematics the works of the devil in the 13th
>Mongol horde destroyed Baghdad, a pretty amazing city at the time and killed a lot of dune coons
>Muslims didn't invent much originally, got most of it from the Ancient Greeks and Romans and India
>Sandnigger IQ
>Islam is retarded

Muslims BTFO youtube.com/watch?v=OA4foarxj_o

What is best in life youtube.com/watch?v=YeFE96is71Q

lurk moar and its because they have low iqs or poor cultures. Look at asians they have high iqs and when their culture was influenced by the west they did well.... niggers and muslims though?

Middle east was the peak of humanity until KHANZ invaded it. We have just had better conditions to survive

>"superior"

That progress was responsible for mass genocides on scales unbeknownst to man, unquestioned resource depletion, and now we're being locked in boiling pot as the very existence of nuclear weapons puts all of humanity on the brink of extinction. And as long as human nature exists, it will always be this way. A threat to the people, the animals, and the balance.

"Western life" is the exact same thing as the "savage" life with a suit ad a tie attached.

Nature balances itself. "intelligent" life only serves to break that balance, like a cell that's grown to big and wont stop eating. Humanity is a cancerous disease. The only way I can imagine we protect this world, is to simply genocide the entire human race, or the "developed" human race and start from 0.

practice what you preach and off yourself, nigger

A hostile environment makes for good natural selection, atleast in the area of intelligence, wich in turn changes the environment to be more hospitable. This makes it possible for larger societies to exist and nurture good looks. This is why europeans are good looking.

Is this why aussiers are the greatest shitposters?

It may have a biological component but the societal underpinnings of tolerance toward philosophy is an important factor as well
Chinese culture allowed for the development of the bulk of Eastern Thought, and no one can deny that East Asians are biologically geared towards greater intelligence, environmentally speaking they too come from a harsher environment that Islander Peoples, Africans, or Central American Indians
But the philosophy[hical concepts developed in Eastern Thought were more holistic than Western thought
What is the point, as a Tibetan philosopher would say, of building a tower that will one day fall down? It would be futile resistance of the natural order of things
Western Thought did no pursue the conjecture of the "natural order" until the Enlightenment era, and even that it was to view the natural state of man to be barbaric, but noted the natural rights granted to us by our existance

We need to off ourselves all at the same time. This means that a catastrophic event would have to take place and end us all simultaneously.

Me killing myself now would be of no benefit to my goal. Humans shall die off, and it will happen soon.

Makes sense, but I think there are pressures for Africa to advance their society, even if not environmental pressures. Example: disease. It seems like most other civilizations have made advances in medicine. Africa has not, even though it is a huge issue and has been for a while.

It's just crazy to me. It's not like they developed slower than Europe, it's that they have been almost stagnant in development.

you first

SWEDEN YES!

In many cases they were modernized under colonialism and then allowed everything to decay to a point of actual regression

>disease
the African's evolutionary strategy for that is high birth rates. this is simple r/K selection theory. There would have been too big of an intellectual leap for niggers to grasp germ theory.
It worked for whites because we dipped our toes into cold weather little by little. If niggers were dropped into sweden 50k years ago they'd all die during winter.

nooooo.... you

yeah #1 is bullshit. Nobody believes that here because Africa was rife with adversity and natural resources.

we're just better.

>Middle East

They're a bunch of inbred goat fuckers who follow a psychotic pedophile caravan raider. Pic related is a map of cousin marriage rates.

Regarding Africa, this will explain a lot:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>Rank, Country, Average IQ
>38 Chad 68
>38 Djibouti 68
>38 Somalia 68

And those aren't even the lowest.

speak for yourself, nigger
Africa had too many easily accessible resources. That was their problem. There is virtually no environmental adversity in the dark continent.

>you're just nigger
FTFY

>average IQ in chad, Djibouti and Somalia is 68
keep in mind that >70 IQ is technically retarded.

shit
>

Europe is sort of that perfect balance - harsh enough and inhospitable enough to force humans that developed their to become inventive and innovative, but not SO harsh that it just fucking killed them all.

My child, I have fallen off the edge. I surfed Sup Forums for 3 seconds and lost all faith in humanity when i got here.

>The Jews run everything.
>The Anglo race hate the Jews who run everything
>The Blacks hate the jews who did a doozy in helping propogate thuggish culture.
>The West, consisting of multiple races at once all hate eachother,
>but hate the undevloped savage versions of themselves more

>all the while buttfucking the planet's other life of important resources

> The rest of the world - normies if you will - seem too uncaring to notice it.

What does one do? Where does one go? I pondered these questions for a long time and came to the conclusion, that all humans simply need to die, and never resurface. And in this, I seek to ascend beyond that of humanity.

I wish to become a new being, shed of skin, and devoid of emotions and wrong-doing.

Humanity must die to become perfect. That's why death is an inevitability. It's the final stage in evolution, but we're all so blinded by mortal mentality, that we're too afraid to see it.

>My goal is to bring all of us at once to this eternal godhood.

Andaman islands host the savagest of all savages.

One day i will oil my body and take on them solo.

They need a good hotel complex with a big swimming pool and a fancy restaurant.

And the saddest part, in regards to the towel heads, is that they still believe their weird backwards fundamentalist religion as much as they did hundreds of years ago. Look at Christianity, it has evolved. Christians today do not hold the same exact beliefs as Christians hundreds of years ago. Meanwhile, Muslims believe the EXACT same shit that they did hundreds of years ago. No evolution of thought, whatsoever.

I'd say having been colonies just makes it easier for them to fit into the global world, which is dominated by western culture, since they're already accustomed to said culture.
It's easier for them to build/ maintain connections to first world countries on a political and linguistic level.
A good example for that would be india.

you're feeling blackpilled now. Imagine the feeling when it was obongo running the shit. people are waking up, no reason to give up now. The momentum is swinging to the right my man.

And they're not going to progress until they quit fucking their first cousins. They've cucked their gene pool.

>not knowing history

>>>>>>reddit

Lurk moar newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=wnqS7G3LmMo

nice tak on the topic.

ok oldfag

t.Lizard man

>implying oldfags use cuckchan
as far as I'm concerned everyone here is a newfag

Western culture. Also progess is on a quadratic curve

Oldfag checking in, started browsin Sup Forums in 2015. You wouldn't believe the things I've seen in the last two years

kek.

Because of the reformation people started a movement about intellectual pursuits (such as teaching children literary skills, so they could read the bible) and better working conditions.
The reformation also explains why China didn't undergo the same revolution, despite never being dedicated by Rome.
youtube.com/watch?v=4f4NjcxP-3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=m7eynP-YEAQ