How is your education coming Sup Forums

How is your education coming Sup Forums

You do have a degree?

Other urls found in this thread:

pstcc.edu/reconnect/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just got my bachelor's degree in business less than a month ago.

Nope. I have no money for some fancy degree. Gimme dat free college!!

University is so fucking cucked I hate it

I dropped out of college because women don't need a higher education.

18 yo HS senior. planning on going to community college and transferring to a uni. mostly because im broke af

I started college five years ago at a community college, then transferred to a state school to study business. From there I dropped out for a year to work at a start up, which took off and is now worth 1 billion dollars. With this story I was able to apply and get accepted to an ivy league school. i am not about to finish my last year early so I can go work at the same start up I left college for originally. However, my degree from the ivy league uni is in environmental sciences and to business, but I think that is ok because I learned a lot of things that I can apply to my business career (things about culture, people, writing, etc. They do make you well rounded I have to say), plus I really like being outside so its been a really nice experience to learn something I genuinely enjoy even thought I will never use it. What this uni did teach me though was how to think critically and articulate my thoughts. I remember sitting on pol five years ago wondering what the fuck was going to happen to my life when I was working at Costco part time and taking classes at night. I know things may suck and I know I got really luck, but I would encourage everyone who is down in the dumps to keep working. I always found encouragement on this website, especially fit, when I was a loser, but now that I have some success I want to keep coming here so I can help people who were like me. I promised myself that if I ever got out of my shit situation I would come back to the prison, kill the guards, free the inmates, and burn this fucker to the ground. Knowing what I know now thanks to pol, I can say that I'm going to try my best to help guys like us who never had a fucking chance to begin with. I love this website and you all were my friends when I was nobody. I appreciate that more than anyone will ever know.

How's it feel going to the worst Florida university, faggot?

I'll graduate 2 semesters from now with a degree in economics

>i am not about to finish my last year early
Now* not NOT

i can't wait to fucking graduate kek

I have a very important question for OP and anyone else that goes the University of Florida:

>Is is ok to call it "U of F'? Have you ever heard someone refer to it as such?

I have a computer science degree from a state school in new england

2nd year Electrical Engineering

You sound like a jackass saying it like that

engineering

where bruh

If I don't fail this class (professor makes jokes every class how people fail this class and end up retaking it) I can finish by this summer.

I'm in a analytical chemistry lab right now and I really hate how liberal everyone is.
All they talk about is how stupid Trump is.

>I fell for the biochemistry meme.

>need money for dem programs and edumacation
sound like a nigger, get a job you lazy fuck

Graduated from the University of Northern Iowa back in '08. I'm now teaching World History at a HS in Wisconsin.

>tfw I've redpilled a whole generation of Wisconsins

Remember to ask Ben tomorrow about the IQ gap and why have the jews been kicked out 100+ times.

Nigger, you should have went for micro-biology.

We're the guys who took away the scales cause it triggered the fatties

DEUS VULT

Your pic is FSU not UF you mongoloid

I was in Gainesville yesterday with some friends riding the trails in the middle of the city. How's it going neighbor.

muh pipets muh centrefuge

Also, can confirm that Tallahassee is absolute shit-tier.

That's even gayer.

>Don't understand the fundamentals of biological systems.
>Just memorize minutiae about different organisms, it'll be fine bro!

>posts pic of UF
>on Sup Forums

OP, are you suggesting there's another white person here in Gville? Outside of Haile?

Still can get a job!

ahaha that's my hometown. Thank god I'm out of that libtard shithole (I'm right back into an arab shithole now - not much better)

UF here

Public administration here

i wanna believe this is true for you user, keep goin places

Is college worth going 80k in debt for? Is there any alternative types of higher ed?

I imagine you learn the finer detail in grad school.

4th year electrical engineering

UF > FSU > UCF > USF > FIU > UNF > FAU > FGCU > FAMU > UWF

Just saying

Went to UF for economics. Super cheap for a "good" school.

Nah, people say UF

The government is paying me to take classes in things I already know.

>t. retard
Obviously I was implying that I go to FSU.

yea ill just do research until my dick falls off, shouldn't have fallen for the graduate school meme

I'd include UM either behind or in front of FSU

>not including UM

who's going to ben shapiro tomorrow night on campus?

>paying 35k a year for a similar education that's comparable to UF or FSU which is 6k a year in State tuition

Kek

yes i have a bachelor's. have a 20k a year job for now but still have no idea what i want to do as a full on career. =/

Associates and bachelors. Didn't cost me anything, thanks US Army.

>standing in front of bullets just for a degree
Poor fag detected.

>Finishing a networking certification in May
>Will finish a bunch of online certs by the end of the summer
>Contemplating going and getting into comp sci, if only for the sake of having the degree, grades are pretty great so far, so I can get some good grant/scholarship money.

CHECKED NIGGAH

No, I make 100k a year working on fishing boat engines and drinking beer in the sun. I've thought about going to college but I'm pretty sure I'd flunk out because I never in my life made effort to do well in school. It'd be a waste of money and I'd probably hate myself for failing.

>thinks every job in the army is combat

history degree from flagship uni
i work in aml compliance
part time law school
life is ok

there's no shame in not going to school if you're successful otherwise, don't feel bad about it user. Don't let the smug cunts with art degrees make you think you're dumber than they are.

Nearly done a CS degree and completed a math minor.

You're not a good student @ a Florida Uni if you don't already have your own EHR identity theft scheme going already...

Go knights, charge on

MS Fisheries Science from UF

Tennessee old fags, go to Pellissippi for free this year. Any class you want, free associates degree to adults with no current college degree. Pretty good school and the credits are transferable to UT. pstcc.edu/reconnect/

I didn't go to FSU but I lived in Tally for some time, it was a huge shithole. I never regret leaving.

it's going v well lads. I'll be finishing my bachelor's in mechanical engineering, and I'm also in the process of getting my masters in engineering management. it's certainly helping with career options too.

3rd year biochemistry major. Got all my letters of rec and am registered for the mcat so I can apply this summer. I'm real scared guys I have no plans if I don't get into med school

Final year electrical and electronic.
How is it in Canada? Getting fucked in the ass or wat? Because I am.

>FIU that high
Lower it.
I got to FIU and the past few semester there's been more pajeets, chinks, and most of all niggers. Worst part is that kike of a president Rosenberg made globalist courses (named global learning courses) a requirement. Pic related is typical of whats being shoveled into people's minds from those types of courses.

UF is better than UM.

Isn't it 45k?

>Letters of rec
>No mcat score on it
???

Finishing mechanical engineer

After 3 years of bull shit generals/trying to figure out a career path I only have 2 more years and I'll be done with a 4 year ITS in cyber security

Kool faggot

Bachelor's degree in Economics

pretty worthless degree, I know, but it's better than anything in the liberal arts. I'm thinking about getting my History Master's and going into teaching. We need more conservative professors and I know how to keep my controversial views on the downlow until I get tenure