This is pretty much the only Sup Forums approved haircut, right?

This is pretty much the only Sup Forums approved haircut, right?

no, this

I actually got that haircut
every time I got out I strike fear into the hearts of every minority I see

how do i ask for this type of hair cut with out showing pictures

+ buzzcut
+ commando

undercut
these days literally every male aged 17-30 has it, so they'll know what to do

thanks off the the barber i go will post pics after i get back

>tfw uneven fucked up hairline so i can't slick my hair back
just fuck my shit up fäm

>this is what stormweenies actually think

I see it in their eyes

its a trench cut...

long on top so your tommy helmet wouldn't bang around on your head, and short on the sides for army standards.

Doesn't work with babyfaces

lol no. the undercut is the sure sign of a nu-male.

buzzcut, its also fit and asp approved

Is my forehead too big to slick my hair back?

Same, inherited a V-shaped hairline from my French mother

I just pull it to the side instead, I think that's more aesthetic anyway

what hairstyle do you have then?

nope

Slick to side

I prefer afros

Perfect size for a nice cum facial

dat jaw line

is this one red pilled?

No, you're good. Proportionate to the rest of your face.

the hitler youth haircut is acceptable

fully grown out or buzz cut all around
mohawk is ok if your a big guy with a thick neck and high test, but it has to be a real easy-to-scalp mohawk; none of that faggot shit where it fades into the sides or doesnt go down the back or whatever

not much of anything will work with a babyface

Fuck haircuts.

Im worried that just a few minutes ago I found my first white hair.

FUUUUUUCK. I TOUGHT I WAS IMMORTAL!!!!

This is the correct answer.

VR LEGO ON
Wii Doughnut 4gum

That's how I want my hair

v shape can look good depending on haircut

you look like the type of white person who only says "nigger" online and owns two separate crack pipes

only as long as your face shape/jaw can salvage the situation

That guy is just attractive no matter the haircut, he could have a better one

lel

Mohawk style slickback works well with uneven hairline.

I got a receding hairline, like norwood 1.5-2 and my hair looks pretty great.

Why invest in fashy hair, when you can just wear snapbacks all the time like me?

> past two years steadily lost weight
>get compliments a lot
>cheekbones high,eyes sprakly blue free of flabby cheeks
>going bald fast
Is life just suffering?

Know ya feel bro, I'm only 21 and my hair is receding.

Get on that fin and minox brah

kek
nah nigger I don't do drugs
and I'm also a known racist

Done.

>not having alpha, long unruly hapa hair.

s l a v c u t

Haircuts are for liberals

>generic fade
and not a even decent one
kys senpai

>being a beaner

why do you post here

have fivehead/widows peak that i've stabilized with dutasteride (like Norwood 2) getting HT this Summer to bring it lower and straighten so i can have aesthetic nazi hair

See, I tried that style of haircut but it kept sliding off into the side, making me look sort of emo. What kind of pomade/gel should I use to keep it up like that?

I keep a short buzzcut because my hair is thinning and it's the least 'Just Fuck My Shit Up' my hair can look at this stage. You have to have a bit of muscle to not look like a cancer patient, though.

Try mixing cum with 2 tea spoons of cornstarch

here I go FBI

>using gel or pomado like some sort of greasy beaner cuck faggot
use a hair spray

ever tried minox and finasteride? they helped me a ton

I take 1.25mg fin everyday and spray minox on the hairline, new fuzz hairs is growing good

Soak it, toweldry, brylcreem.

Works for me. Don't use shampoo when you shower.

Anything to help me get a thicker beard despsie the fact that Im a full grow man already?

>fin
been on that on and off,probably would be horshoe by now if not,but noticed mood depression and will start again once I get to the minimum target goal of 80kg(I'm howering around 84 right now)
Yeah minox is def on the table,might order some generic of amazon to see if it does anything
Also as a tip, protein powder is great for getting you though the last stretch,nothing fancy I had isopure last year when I was sorta working out as well but it was a bit sandy thanks to aminospiking,ordered myprotein chocolate smooth flavour ,nothing fancy but tastes good with a bit of milk and supresses appetite as well as making it easy to take in some protein and cut on the carbs

gay nazi haircut.. fuck off

good luck hairbro, i'm on dut and minox. have receding hairline but really thick hair so its a trade off

I know trans women rub shit on their face to make themselves grow beards. Look into that shit i guess

minox on beard actually makes it fuller

ey ese u look like a mick slav mongrel y do u post here?

Fuck me. My father used to say that when he was a little, he would rub chicken shit on his face to grow a beard.

I always tought he was just joking, but now I start to think it may be true.

I need to make the hair on my moustache become thicker. They are thin as fuck (native american blood) and even after all these years shaving it, I barely have any hair on my face.

Im taking anything, really.

Threads like this make me wish I were white

Same to your bro. Yeah, here too. I'm not losing hair in the crown and my hair is fucking thick, but only temple recession. But it has stopped with finasteride.

what r u lad

Minoxidil can grow beards, but you have to be on to keep the beard

minox on it twice a day will make it fuller, can confirm

Honestly, I don't really care that much. I like keeping it very short anyway, so it'd seem kinda pointless to spend money and time trying to unfuck my shit. My hair looks the same whether I just woke up, just finished a workout, whatever. Takes no maintenance, too.

a 5 foot tall beaner with saggy tits that plays COD all day :{

fair enough, im 19 and have really thick hair that i want to keep and i just can't shave it off. ya gotta draw the line somewhere, if i was 35 i wouldn't care as much

I just started taking these as well. I'm not expecting a miracle, but just something to help slow down the progression. I used to have really fucking great hair (pic related) but it's been receding at the temples and starting to thin everywhere. Not yet bad enough for anyone to really notice it, but I can tell it's thinning, and I have issues like less density at the crown, a wider part in the front, less thickness, etc. Sucks because nobody in my family is bald. Got the genetic short end of the stick.

minoxidil can also cause facial hair growth. Only issue is that it's fairly harsh on the skin. This results in a side effect of dandruff when used on the scalp, but it could also cause rash/dry skin/flaking of your face's skin as well.

nice shitpost

This is what I was fearful.

Maybe testosterone for a few months would make it thicker forever?

Your hair was greasy as fuck.

This thread is cringy af

Latino hair is similar to white hair though, just black. You can get the same haircut.

fpbp

No, just wet. That was out of the shower.

I'm a fit guy, I go hiking often and squat/deadlift/bench. But I'm not obsessed with fuarkk muscle, just look good and fit.

Yeah, i feel it too. I feel more depressed on fin, but I'll go jog or something, works pretty well to counter the effects.

My advice is to be on fin. it will help keeping your hair as long as you are on it.

If you're ok with looking like a complete autistic faggot everywhere you go then yes

>see the price of the minoxidil
>30 USD for a small bottle

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH!

Blast 25g a test a week for a year, don't take pct after.

Full beard for the rest of your life.

Beard growth is genetic, like hair loss.

I have a strong beard, and I'm only 20. But i would rather have full hair then beard growth lol.

GREASE.

Are you serious? Take that shit to lgbt part of Sup Forums.That looks so gayyyy

Every hipster fag has a Hitler Youth now though.

If you really want to scare these cunts you need to get a buzzcut and a pair of boots.

Shitskins literally cross the street when I come walking down the street, it's great.

Most people go with the 5mg tablets (ie, prostate cancer dose) and cut it into 5ths or 4ths. Cheaper that way.

>I want to conform because I'm "redpilled"

>Paying the barber jew
>Paying the shampoo jew

My nigga

I have this haircut and get loads of compliments on it. It's asthethic as fuck though you'll need to go to the barber every 2-3 weeks to keep it nice

if you have walgreens get the 3 pack for like 40

Man, your hair looks fucking great. I would kill for your hair. Women love black curled hair.

I don't see any temple recession? Are you sure you are losing hair? Do you notice hair when you shower ?`

literal faggots care about their """""""""haircut"""""""""
leave that shit to womyn
buzzcut is the only thing you need unless youre ugly waterhead mongoloids

Is this one red pilled? Sry for poor angle.