aynrand.org

Today’s Articles

> Britain 'steadfastly committed' to Gibraltar - PM May
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-gibraltar-idUKKBN1740G4

> Spain eases opposition to an independent Scotland in EU
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-scotland-idUKKBN17409F

> Lord Howard accused of 'sabre-rattling' over Gibraltar
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39472207

>Blue passports may make a return under Home Office £500-million post-Brexit redesign
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/02/blue-passports-make-return-home-office-500-million-post-brexit/

> Revealed: How the Cabinet plotted to exploit EU’s fear of Vladimir Putin during Brexit talks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4372990/EU-fear-Vladimir-Putin-drove-s-trade-security-link.html

>Morality Man: If we stopped shouting, we might actually solve Brexit
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/04/peter-hitchens-if-we-stopped-shouting-we-might-actually-solve-brexit.html

> What clues does Theresa May’s Article 50 letter give us
news.sky.com/story/brexit-what-clues-does-theresa-may8217s-article-50-letter-give-us-10817328

Hansard Committee Reports

> Government's negotiating objectives: Government Response to the Committee's First Report
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmexeu/1101/110102.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit: trade in goods
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/129/12902.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit: Gibraltar
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/116/11602.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit and the EU budget
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/125/12502.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12663996
strawpoll.me/12663996/r
youtube.com/watch?v=shBdbm7BNw0
youtu.be/UsT4zxrAxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=nt-kB6N7GhM
amazon.co.uk/Economics-Richard-Lipsey/dp/0199286418
amazon.co.uk/Economics-Money-Banking-Financial-Markets/dp/0273765736
scotsman.com/lifestyle/best-scottish-phrase-1-1148412
youtu.be/yoO_1FFr56k
youtube.com/watch?v=JvcsfzmxT-M
youtu.be/xUEdh00aZ9s
youtube.com/watch?v=aTLWM5_jeVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1588 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!

Can't wait for the war, lads.

First for new series of Car Share on 11th April

first for May

Heard you guys were having problems with Spain. We'll help you take care of those spics.

Make sure you join up. Kick some Iberian nigger arse.

They added another word?

Also what is all this shit about Argentina and Spain? Should I enlist?

strawpoll.me/12663996

What did you lads think of this?

Any red-pilled brit youtubers?

I hear we're going to give the fuzzy wuzzies the cold steel! They don't like it! They don't like it up 'em!

strawpoll.me/12663996/r War with Spain?

KSI

The second war is declared I'm joining the Navy.

paul joseph watson
tommy robinson

Paul Joseph Watson

Spain wants Gibraltar, Jewropean Union gave them a veto over the Brexit bill and are trying to get it back.

stefan Molyneux
ARI Youtube account

It was surprisingly ok, I largerly ignored it at the time. One night I was bored at put it on iplayer and breezed through the series no problem.

What role?

NEW SONG FOR NEXT WEEK'S TW

youtube.com/watch?v=shBdbm7BNw0

MAYNE
STREAM
METEOR

Cabin boy

Mister Metokeur.

Is it possible to only enlist for the duration of the Gibraltar conflict, or will I have to do x amount of years until I can leave?
I've never been totally clear on how this works.

We haven't had a good war for a while.

I thought Ukraine had the potential for lasting happenings but unfortunately that fell a bit flat.

>Currently cucking the EU
>Trade deals everyday
>About to shape the destiny of the world AGAIN
>Over 1 rock that we kinda like

Lads how did we get so fucking based?

It tries too hard to capture that Gervais the office-esque mockumentary style. Makes fun of rural types.

Found it a bit cringe.

Dogshite. Like a really boring mashup of Gareth from The Office and various other comedy pleb characters.
Blimey that came along quick, cheers for the reminder

If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?

>Enlisting in the army

Literally why? You can't enjoy the happenings if you're being shot at, it's easier to stay comfy and watch it on telly.

5 Years.You get decent pay. £22,00 once you're a lance Corporal and you basically pay no rent and pay virtually nothing on rent.

I'd like to be deployed off the ship but i'm sure RMC training would take so long that the war would be over in that time, so i guess something gun related.

SWEET BABY JESUS AND THE ORPHANS!

>WHA'S UKE US?

what the fuck?

>Reminder

What about him?

That just makes you a pussy.

I say we give them independence, then roll in the tanks and reconquer the land.

Did any of you young lads out there know that Corbyn was giving Abbott the Corbyn snake way back in the 70's?

Aye, spot on.
Mandelson used his Jedi Mind Tricks.

youtu.be/UsT4zxrAxQs

A based Modernist who helped Smith, lookup Bryan Gould. He is BASED. In New Zealand now.

Still writes eloquently and absolutely detest Blair and what New labour did.

In a free economy, where no man or group of men can use physical coercion against anyone, economic power can be achieved only by voluntary means: by the voluntary choice and agreement of all those who participate in the process of production and trade. In a free market, all prices, wages, and profits are determined—not by the arbitrary whim of the rich or of the poor, not by anyone’s “greed” or by anyone’s need—but by the law of supply and demand. The mechanism of a free market reflects and sums up all the economic choices and decisions made by all the participants. Men trade their goods or services by mutual consent to mutual advantage, according to their own independent, uncoerced judgment. A man can grow rich only if he is able to offer better values—better products or services, at a lower price—than others are able to offer.

Wealth, in a free market, is achieved by a free, general, “democratic” vote—by the sales and the purchases of every individual who takes part in the economic life of the country. Whenever you buy one product rather than another, you are voting for the success of some manufacturer. And, in this type of voting, every man votes only on those matters which he is qualified to judge: on his own preferences, interests, and needs. No one has the power to decide for others or to substitute his judgment for theirs; no one has the power to appoint himself “the voice of the public” and to leave the public voiceless and disfranchised.

The fucking STATE of that paper

I've never had the skill for deciphering porridge wog ebonics, can't help you there.

youtube.com/watch?v=nt-kB6N7GhM

9:15 Hitchens at his finest

It's called letting the dullards fight for you.

He's pretty redpilled.

China pepe advert!

"Wealth is the product of man's capacity to think" - Based Ayn Rand.

Even leftwing normies are getting mad at Europe's threats. Brexit has truly reignited the Anglo flame.

>team from different department cocked up a project spectacularly
>basically burned through half of a 4 year project achieving jack shit
>major damage control reverberating throughout company over the last two weeks
>even the CEO getting involved personally, long heated meetings, failed team leader getting grilled
>head of my department (boss of my boss) says that he can save the project on the condition that the new team leader will be line managed by him and the project transferred to his department
>everyone agrees to this
>learn details on Tuesday morning as the head of department calls me to his office
>offers me the job of leading the project (12 people under me, £500k budget, salary going from £44,800 to £59,400)
>sign the contract on Friday

Starting in my new position in 9 hours and 27 minutes.

I spent all weekend going through project materials and will be meeting the team (I know a couple of them) first thing in the morning.

Any last minute advice?

There will be another war of note on the European continent very soon. There will be a great many European deaths, of which England's shall be minimal.

Absolutely stupid commissioning decsion
>Pushed by some Middle-Class Twat no doubt

Not seen it but I'm guessing it's yet another 'middle class actors and actresses take the piss out of the working class, actually rather nastily, and the working class lap it up because they're so indoctrinated by the media' episode

Am I right?

Al Murray esque

>Designated leftist

You probably want to fill Europe up with mass uncontrolled immigration

>Economics isn't really my field, though I probably ought to indulge my curiosity a bit further in the not too distant future because it's inescapable.

I spent the last year self-studying it. My advice is to stick to the mainstream shit at first and buy yourself one of the textbooks unis use as standard texts for their first year undergrads. Resist the temptation to start with the wackier, fringe stuff when peopel tell you "the ((economists)) lie, man" because you're only queuing up shit you're going to have to go back and read over anyway.

Think of it like physics. When you first start physics, you learn Newton's stuff which is simple as fuck, even although there are situations where the Newton shit doesn't work and situations where it's just plain wrong. But you learn it anyway because by knowing it by heart, when it comes to studying the more sophisticated stuff, you can understand the gaps and the problems with it. Same shit with Econ; start with the simple mainstream stuff and build from there.

I bought this for Macro/Micro:

amazon.co.uk/Economics-Richard-Lipsey/dp/0199286418

And this as a side text because I like watching Bloomberg and CNBC :

amazon.co.uk/Economics-Money-Banking-Financial-Markets/dp/0273765736

it's a shortening of a scottish phrase
scotsman.com/lifestyle/best-scottish-phrase-1-1148412

>HERE'S TAE US; WHA'S LIKE US? GEY FEW, AND THEY'RE A' DEID'
"Here's to us; who is as good as us? Damn few, and they're all dead" – a classic, traditional Scottish toast showing drunken sentimentality at its very best.

Intellectual freedom cannot exist without political freedom; political freedom cannot exist without economic freedom; a free mind and a free market are corollaries.

>Implying the old Northern trots aren't based.

Fuck that. You should want to get in there yourself. Free training for impending the race war.

youtu.be/yoO_1FFr56k

>leave Brexit to me

Haven't watched it for a couple of years now, might have to go and treat myself to some comfy clubland action desu

Hope you've watched That Peter Kay thing too lad
youtube.com/watch?v=JvcsfzmxT-M

EXACTLY my opinion. I care more about Gibraltar than I do Scotland. They can fuck off and we take them right back but with no devolution or the benefits they had before.

Stop LARPing about jobs and start applying for jobs.

REMINDER: This is how autistic OP is, this is what objectivism can do to your brain!

why is it that in certain photos she looks extremely milfy? it's weird. is she considered shaggable around this neck of the woods?

TAIGS OUT

What gives you hope, Brit/pol/?

youtu.be/xUEdh00aZ9s

It would be a good story to tell my grandchildren. All my family have been in conflicts, my dad was in falklands, grandfather was in the royal navy and saw some shit in Korea & China, and his father died at the Somme.

5 years minimum?
Thanks for clearing that up lad. Here's one of my favourite Nigels.

The free market represents the social application of an objective theory of values. Since values are to be discovered by man’s mind, men must be free to discover them—to think, to study, to translate their knowledge into physical form, to offer their products for trade, to judge them, and to choose, be it material goods or ideas, a loaf of bread or a philosophical treatise. Since values are established contextually, every man must judge for himself, in the context of his own knowledge, goals, and interests. Since values are determined by the nature of reality, it is reality that serves as men’s ultimate arbiter: if a man’s judgment is right, the rewards are his; if it is wrong, he is his only victim.

Nah, full Gilf.

That woman looks like something out of a Pre-Raphaelite painting

>Unironically wanting to fight for Diane Abbott, Theresa May, and Owen Jones

wew lad

Even my retarded sjw cousin is getting extra autistic over /ourrock/

luvin it

He ain't British, though.

(((free market)))

>jedi mind tricks

youtube.com/watch?v=aTLWM5_jeVg

I take it we have told them to get fucked?

>if a man’s judgment is right, the rewards are his; if it is wrong, he is his only victim.
what if i shoot someone

I've seen it numerous times lad. Numerous times. I bought the DVD just so I could watch the pilot episode "The Services" because it seems to have been all but wiped from the internet. I love all the nods to Taxi Driver in the Ice Cream Man Cometh, but I think Eyes Down or In the Club are the best ones from TPKT

who?

Ayn Rand is literally a Russel Brand tier intellect.

Now observe that a free market does not level men down to some common denominator—that the intellectual criteria of the majority do not rule a free market or a free society—and that the exceptional men, the innovators, the intellectual giants, are not held down by the majority. In fact, it is the members of this exceptional minority who lift the whole of a free society to the level of their own achievements, while rising further and ever further.

A free market is a continuous process that cannot be held still, an upward process that demands the best (the most rational) of every man and rewards him accordingly. While the majority have barely assimilated the value of the automobile, the creative minority introduces the airplane. The majority learn by demonstration, the minority is free to demonstrate. The “philosophically objective” value of a new product serves as the teacher for those who are willing to exercise their rational faculty, each to the extent of his ability. Those who are unwilling remain unrewarded—as well as those who aspire to more than their ability produces. The stagnant, the irrational, the subjectivist have no power to stop their betters . . . .

The mental parasites—the imitators who attempt to cater to what they think is the public’s known taste—are constantly being beaten by the innovators whose products raise the public’s knowledge and taste to ever higher levels. It is in this sense that the free market is ruled, not by the consumers, but by the producers. The most successful ones are those who discover new fields of production, fields which had not been known to exist(...)

There are some decent reactionary/traditionalist channels but they're just uploads of various speeches and readings. Actual 'personalities' tend to put me off for the most part.

It's all worth it for Nigel. Also, I'm still fighting for those patriotic folk left.