Why are millennials no longer attending church?

Why are millennials no longer attending church?

Its hard to keep the whole fairy tale charade going when people have the internet
>inb4 muh fedora
Not an argument.

Because an hour a week of sitting in a church worshipping a stained glass window doesnt appeal to alot of people.

Because God isn't real.

Because they hate organized religion, quite reasonably. Take out the Organization and leave religion and they would return to it.

Dont you remember the early 00's?
They are overwhelmingly liberal atheist edgy neckbeard fedoras.

Blue pilled Jewish puppets that would love to live in a world like in the book "Brave New World".

Jews

Because christianity = cuckery

Cuz its a waste of time that I could be spending sleeping in/sleeping off a hangover/ playing video games/watching netflix

Proof?

Cause the church cuck'd out, lost it's ability to keep women in check and started worshiping ethnic minorities because they're easy to convert in huge numbers. Wherever the church didn't do that it's still going strong.

Because the church as become all about the Third World.

That shit is fucking gay.

They don't pay me $15 for the hour I sit there

We don't need mythology and weekly meetings to not be shit heads.

Because there are other better religions.
>muh jesus
>muh man in the sky
I don't follow anything in particular but eastern non muslim/jewish religions are appealing because all of their spirits live on earth and not the fucking moon

God didn't care for the Jews

It's hard to believe there's a god when your life is shit and nothing you try changes your circumstances.

This thread is the priesthood rising.
I can feel it.

>Worshiping a kike on a stick.

How ironic that christianity is the ultimate jewish invention.

HILLSONG AND PUREFLIX
You know where all of this nu-christian garbage is coming from?
THESE CESSPOOLS

Did you try praying?
Make an offering?
Confess your sins?
Sell your anal virginity?

This, they hate tradition and anything resembling creed. There are lots of churches now where they get out the drum kit and electric guitar and start rocking out for Jesus. I'm sure they'd love those.

It's in the pudding.

No point in going to church. Christianity is dying

Why would I go to (((church))) when I am of european descent?

Church is a money scam

>Jews are behind Christianity
And yet he Jews murdered Jesus.
Also, millenials were raised by irreligious baby boomers so they never went to church in the first place.

>yes goyim, come to church and be sure to pay the tithe or you'll burn in hell for eternity!
Churches are set up solely to horde $ and avoid taxes.

Also too many protect/foster pedophiles so fuck 'em

Why should we? It's boring and they just want my money.

Because their parents are shit. It's not like all these guys were going to church every week until they moved out or went to college, and suddenly stopped going then. No, their parents didn't bother going to church either (or didn't give enough of a fuck to make their children attend) and here we are now.

Born in 91. Went to church every week with my parents as a kid. Continue to go to church as an adult.

I've never gone but it just sounds boring.
Can't you just read the Bible at home or something?

>implying you have any accurate way to know how to properly worship Odin
>implying that even if such ways were still preserved you would have the mental sharpness to research them
>implying even if you did you would even have the piety to do so
You are about as Odinist as white bitches who do yoga are Hindus

Believing in God is really the first step, not something you do after everything is already better.

>believing in gods

I get if you want to legislate morality.... but church is really for poor stupid people who need to tell themselves fairy-tales to get out of bed every day to work their menial job

I only worship PROVEN numerical deities such as Kek, the Lord of Chaos. Praise Him! Shadilay! Shadilay! Shadilay!

it's actually cool now to attend church as a millennial.

church is fucking borning. ive got better things to do on sunday like sleep in

The same reason they're cutting off their cocks, murdering their children, and just being degenerate faggots
>*tips Fedora*

I've noticed that mainly liberals are going to church less. Yet millennials are becoming increasingly liberal (not that going to church and being liberal are mutually exclusive).

That being said, most of the people that I know that goes to church (willingly) are either hispanic/latino or rich white people.

Me? I just happen to be an upper-middle class latino. So I get a little of both worlds.

All these pathetic fedora lords. There is no morality without a belief in God. There is no culture without a religious creed. You people are just easily bought. Like Judas.

we have better things to do

Because church is not real
Xenoestrogens

This

These pagan larpers are really annoying.

Read the Torah
He did that a lot when they forsaken him.
He gave them to Assyria and Babylon after they forgot him and worshiped Baal and other idols.
A majority of jews are atheist

◄Deuteronomy 28:15
However, if you do not obey the LORD your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you

PRAISE HIM, HE IS WITH US

Because I am enlightened by my intelligence

Just kidding. I was just there today.

God doesn't exist.

Grow up and deal with it you fucking cuck.

You are almost as bad as muzzies at this point.

>fucking this
Yes goyim! Give up your thousand year Christian heritage! Church is boring and does nothing for you! You are all selling your souls for a culture you hate. How fucking cucked can you get?

Church needs to be seen as a community center first and religious institution second. No one's falling for the man in the clouds routine anymore.

>is told muh fedora isnt an argument
>uses it anways bcause its all christcucks have left

You know that genital mutilation is mostly a religious thing right goyim?

95% of the people in the world who have had their genitals mutilated had it done in the name of religion. It is the ultimate degeneracy.

Lets see it then

Oy vey! It's a religious tradition to slice & dice young baby dicks, you fucking anti-Semite!

>God doesn't exist
The god you believe in doesn't exist. Also you can't even manage a rational statement on why you believe god doesn't exist. You are simply willing to believe that you as a person are soulless, have no inherent value, are destined for oblivion in a chaotic random universe and that any degeneracy or cruelty is perfectly fine and won't ever be dealt with justly. That is fucking sad. You are the one in a delusion and if i am at least my delusion is vital and life affirming.

Because the kind of people who go to church around here are assholes and the priests are drunken scumbags who skim the collection plate.

I'd rather shitpost.

I take my kids to mass as it fosters patience, reverence, and a sense of community. Shame the pope is ultra cucked

Funny, because jews attack and attempt to undermine it constantly.
Even going so far as to refuse to use the "+" sign when adding.

Is it any wonder that all of atheisms hero's are jews?
Even a majority of jews say they are atheist

I really want to find a good church, but I'm highly antisocial. I live in the Bible Belt and most churches are social hubs, especially with 18-30 year olds

He was talking about all your fine atheist trans people cutting their dicks off to be women because gender roles aren't real lmao stop believing in fairy tales

Health officials have reached a tentative agreement with New York City's ultra-Orthodox community over regulating the controversial practice known as metzitzah b'peh, or "oral suction circumcisions," the Associated Press reported Tuesday.

The tradition of metzitzah b'peh goes back to biblical times but has created a modern-day dilemma for religiously observant mankind. New York City officials linked the practice to 17 cases of infant herpes since 2000, of whom two died. In the latest development, the city will stop requiring mohels who use oral suction to have parents sign consent forms, which many hadn't complied with anyway. Instead the city will focus its efforts on educating members of the ultra-Orthodox community about the risks and dangers of the practice. "Our goal is to achieve awareness of the risks," city representative Avi Fink stated.

What is oral suction circumcision, or metzitzah b'peh, and where did it come from?

Though to a small number of observant communities, the practice is routine and normal, to cosmopolitan sophisticates it may seem pretty gruesome. After the mohel cuts off the foreskin, he uses his mouth – oral suction, rather than say a sponge - to effectively clear the wound on the baby's penis of blood, lest it clot and decay.

As for where it arose, metzitzah b'peh is a time-honored tradition codified in the most important Jewish scripts, much like circumcision itself.

www haaretz com/jewish/features/.premium-1.644138

>Went to church every week with my parents as a kid. Continue to go to church as an adult.

Brainwashing successful. As long as you're not against free speech like the majority of Muslims we're cool.

This way I can say your god is bullshit and I don't believe in it one bit.

What? you expect God to hand you a nice job and a house on a silver plate?

A question begging epithet isn't a argument

I do go but I don't believe in it. the only reason is because I'm a member of the order of malta and it's the only way to meet the 1 % of the society here ( 90 % of them don't believe it either, but it's more like a social thing)

>man in the clouds routine
What reason do you have for disbelief?

>rational statement on why you believe god doesn't exist.
Provide a rational statement on why god exists based on empirical peer reviewed evidence and science. If you cant do this then you admit you are gulleble as fuck for beliving in him.

You are scared of dying and you like religion because it makes you feel good to think when you die you will keep "living" in heaven. Thats all there is to it. The thought that one day you will stop existing forever scares the fuck out of you, just like all religious people.

As science and technology become more and more prominent in society, religion becomes less and less potent. While although religious philosophy still has a role to play in modern day life to ensure a healthy mental state, people are seeing less of a need for it. This is because technology is fulfilling the social desire one would quell if they were to attend, and science is (as more and more people are perceiving it) disproving otherwise convincing church doctrine.

This.
Real strength comes from within, not from a book or some guy telling you so.

You have to donate all your money to the church to prove you truly believe that God will carry and bring you to where He wants.

Try harder goy-, err, guy.

>You know that genital mutilation is mostly a religious thing right goyim?
>95% of the people in the world who have had their genitals mutilated had it done in the name of religion. It is the ultimate degeneracy.
That's nice, anyway this:

>There is no morality without a belief in God
So the only thing keeping you from raping/killing and eating your own shit is the fear of a punishment after you die?

That's not morality, that's blackmail. You're a fucking idiot.

>>>r/atheism

>God doesn't exist.
In le current year. When quantum physics, the validity of personal astrology, and thousands of OBE and NDE testimonies have fucking told you what the situation is.
Newfags out!

Shame on you heretics.

> It's not like all these guys were going to church every week until they moved out or went to college, and suddenly stopped going then
dunno what planet you're on, but this is exactly what's happening.

the closest protestant church to me has a gay pride flag on the lawn, for example

>cutting their dicks off to be women
Oh i know user but you realize the number of trannies cutting their dicks off isnt even 0.1% of the amount of goyim like you getting their dicks mutilated for your sky daddy right?

>literally has no arguments
>no you: the post

A combination of a watering down of the education system and a culture of instant gratification results in approximately zero incentive to attend church.

ITT: Grown-up's believe in fairy tales

It's hard to find a church that isn't so left and hippy oriented that you assume almost that weed will be handed out for prayer or you run into handholding before marriage is bad levels of conservative. It's trying to find the medium or at least one that is just left or right of center that is hard to find. Without a church like that I find it hard to go to a place where either I feel they're disgracing the Word, or a place I feel intense scrutiny under that I feel might as well call their congregation on be hard core Jews, then Christians, with their interpretations.

>Grown-up
Most of the christcucks on Sup Forums are actually underage contrarians who like to think they believe in god because its unpopular and being an atheist is seen as popular now. They are literal hipsters

Their is a nihilist here that likes to argue with atheist by asking them to prove morals exist.

From his post
>Atheists are skeptical for the existence of God, but they are credulous and gullible when you replace the word ‘God’ with another mysterious thing called ‘morals’

There is no way to prove god's existence with the scientific method yet. Nor is there a way to prove the unified theory of magnetism with the scientific method yet. God is something that you experience, and my experience is therefore empirical; it is also peer-reviewed in a sense as over a billion other Christians have the same experience. And besides all this atheism is not "based in science" as science can make no judgement on subjective truth claims, that would be like discussing the beauty of a painting using only algebraic expressions.

>His arguments are his feelings and opinions
Elaborate how it was a "no u" post

That is the only reason that raping and murdering children is not a social norm as it was in pre Christian Europe. We need God to help us rise above our bestial natures

>butt-blasted jew
>mad cuz he wasn't allowed to abuse the goyim
>carves shit on his cell wall

kek

>Why are millennials no longer attending church?

but we're attending the temple of kek right now
shadilay brothers

Honestly, I've never been a Christian and my parents tried making me to go a very conservative southern baptist church. The Church had great people but my experience there was the first great redpill of my life:

Christianity is the Islam of the West

>Nor is there a way to prove the unified theory of magnetism
I guess its a good thing that this thread isnt about the unified theory of magnetism then. Nice moving goalposts.

Do you know why we can be sure god doesnt exist most likely? Because if you took a universe that came from the big bang and didnt have any invovlement from god, only cause and effect from the fundamental powers in nature, then it would look EXACTLY the same as our universe.

That means that if god exists he is entirely irrelevant and not needed.

Because im fucking busy everyday

I already give digits to kek

Me and my father have decided that once were no longer homeless we will begin going to church every single Sunday.

I'll return to the lord soon, user, promise.

if i wanted someone to shit on me, i would post my photo on Sup Forums

>And besides all this atheism is not "based in science" as science can make no judgement on subjective truth claims

First, the default position of the scientific model is disbelief until proven.

Second, how can the existence of something in the real world be "subjective"? I know...bigfoot must be god! No wonder he's so hard to find.

>his feelings
Did you just assume my gender shitlord?

>Elaborate how it was a "no u" post
Because you were told that the muh fedora argument is not an argument and you still got triggered enough to try to use it and then claim the person telling you that it wasnt an argument didnt have an argument.

How fucking stupid are you?

No. You haven't eaten your meat.