Holy fucking shit Duterte

Holy fucking shit Duterte

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking love this guy. If Trump would just allow open season on illegals we'd have the matter solved in under a month.

PHILIPPINES YES

>president captain obvious

u mean NO, baguette

The absolute madman

He would know as he was raped by one.

He's right tho

I spilled my colacao. kek. fucking. durerte.

he's not wrong. we all know you're a war criminal frances. fake news can't protect you anymore.

Can't deter the Duterte. I fucking love that guy.

Wtf dude that's my religion

Vatican btfo

Most catlicks are.

how can catholicucks even compete with the most powerful race in the world

your religion got cucked by the antichrist

wtf I love the Catholic Church now

b a s e d

How can one man have be this fucking awesome?

This could've been whites if it wasn't for the fucking jews and their white guilt culture. We could be living in a golden age of mankind, with a strong leader, free from degeneracy, colonizing solar systems while the useless shitskins are used as test subjects. Instead we have to tolerate the fall of western society and the perversion of the white race...

By PRODDIE logic they are WORDHIPPING that flagship

He's a Lyceum graduate. Only retarded leftist scums say this exaggeration and its sickening already

>Dutdut is so based goys he kills criminals

He was a Chinese puppet afterall. Fuck this country. I should probably teach myself Chinese again. Fuck all of them

interesting argument. Let's see how you defend it.

>t. Schlomo Golderg
Oy vey, you won't ever win in a crime war, goyim. That's right, leave it all to the State, and go to work. Don't ask any questions, and just serve the interest of your betters, gentiles.

Thats why they put the new cuck pope in. Notice how all the pedo news stopped as soon as he was announced.

Catholic here. He's not at all wrong. The amount of corruption in the Church is insane. It's the reason Benedict retired. The Church needs a serious fucking clearout.

I fucking LOATHE their defence of homos, covering up their despicable crimes. Worst part is, in trying to cover up these crimes to save the Church's image, they've instead destroyed the image of the Church. In one short generation, Catholic Ireland became atheistic, homo-loving Ireland and it was entirely due to the abuse that those priests doled out without repercussion.

I hope they all burn in Hell.

Definitely /our/ guy

Muslim/Commie Phillipines can't come soon enough

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

YASSS! KING SLAY

He just made an enemy more powerful than US, EU, Russia, and China combined.

The Philippines are like 80% Catholic. How does this go down with the public?

Babylonian Papist scum
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

The absolute madman.

Believe it or not, but average Catholics generally don't like the idea of their kids getting molested either.

And I don't know anyone who honestly believes that shit was rooted out and resolved once and for all.

There's a difference between saying that you don't like kiddiefiddling and saying that the entire church is a corrupt pedophile ring.

I always thought Phillipinos were little cucks but they're actually pretty based.

>beat up niggers (picrelated)
>kill drug dealers
>live in a huge house with their entire extended families and pool their money to drive balling cars
>majority of country is religious

Only negative is that I banged a Phillipino one time and she had a REALLY stanky puss puss.

Anyone gone to the Phillipines? What's it like? I don't have Asian fever but it'd be fun to go there and marry a virgin

And they aren't?

How many bishops have stonewalled and covered for pedophiles, or were actual pedophiles themselves?

That's why the scandal was so bad, because the hierarchy was corrupted with too many pedos and their enablers, who often (((coincidentally))) are the ones pushing the leftist bullshit.

How would killing fruit pickers be a good thing?

I Wish Bolsonaro had a chance to be pres in 2018
Bolsonaro and Duterte Bromance when?

Imagine the people who will try to say his claim has no merit. He can just show them his battered butthole, exhibit A. His 3 cabinet members can whip out theirs, check and mate.
T. Someone who got diddled, too. Not by a Catholic, but a guy who was in the Navy (sterotypes exist for a reason).

The fuck, I thought Philippines was hyper Catholic? How'd he get elected?

>implying (((they))) like Catholicism

Why are you all cheering this?
There's a difference between condemning pedophiles and insulting the whole Catholic Church.
The Church should be treated with respect, not insulted by mongoloid criminal politicians

The magic of Islam my boi

Whatever you say, Mr. Savile.

The Catholic Church of today is a fucking big joke
It needs to be Completely go back to it's roots for it to be called a church
Remember when they Killed Sandniggers and kikes?

well.. these arent claims, these are facts. like, he's right

DUTERTE THIS

I'm totally out of the loop on this, what does Islam have to do with the Philippines?

Get on dateinasia.com. Thousands of Flip chicks all gagging for heavy white log. I went there recently having chatted with a few online. It was a jizzfest I tell ya. They shag like monkeys.

There's like a 5-10% Muzzie minority that has its own terrorist groups/separatist crisis.

One is literally called MILF.....not joking.

Duterte you crazy fuck

I mean, that's not un-true...

duterte is my hero

Open season on the low lifes in Chicago would be more equivalent to what Duerte is doing.

duterte is a fucking legend.
heres to a million more deaths in his war against degeneracy.

>Inb4 Duterte gets assassinated by ((("some man angry over his violent drug policy")))

Gotta love that madman.

I wish I could have such a based president.

Its our original formDuterte will make us Muslim and great again

Because said fruit pickers also act as drug mules and are oftentimes felons. Why not rely on increasing mechanization instead of cheap labour? Primary sector industries aren't like manufacturing, you can't just move a farm or an iron mine to another country, they need to have access to those resources. Not all plants can grow in all climates and not all materials can be found in every country in infinite amounts.

>The amount of corruption in the Church is insane. It's the reason Benedict retired.

It was aids.
t. insider

There is lower percentage of pedophile priests than pedophile school teachers.
The only reason you constantly hear about the first one is that (((they))) control the media and the Church is their greatest historical enemy. There's no other thing that unites absolutely all merchants other than hatred for the Church.
But the responses here are predictable given that heretics in the US even go as far as to cutting off their own penises just to please their masters.

Based dut dut he should be the next pope

Amen, Dirty Harry

Hes literally right all that shit has been proven

Polish History
> Cuck to Catohlic Church
> cuck to Soviet Russia
> cuck to NATO and Catholic Church

that's all

please implement worldwide crusade on drug addicts your holiness.

The Catholic Church has paid out over a billion dollars worldwide in pedo lawsuit settlements despite having vast numbers of capable Jesuit lawyers.

Duterte is based indeed.

>But the responses here are predictable given that heretics in the US even go as far as to cutting off their own penises just to please their masters.

South Korea too while china japan and north korea don't. No idea how they picked it up.

The next time black smoke pours off the Vatican, it will be because pedophile priests and their enablers are burning inside. All the oppulent golden art will melt down and form a golden carpet, a golden road to heaven.

Look at how into he is you can tell he wants nothing more than to kiss their feet and suck on their toes all day

go to bed francis you are drunk

Didn't Duterte say that he wanted niggers to immigrate to the Philippines?

>Cuck to Catohlic Church
Impossible, since the Church is the ultimate Truth. Btw stake is already awaiting you, heretic.

>cuck to Soviet Russia
You're retarded or retarded?
The only reason Soviet imposed communism and slavery happened to us is that you fuckers decided to pick that commie and Stalin bitch named Roosevelt as your president.

>South Korea too
That happened after the Korean War. US helped them, so they were like, 'why don't we cut off our dicks too, so we'll be more like them'.

>Criticising Catholicism
>In the Philippines

Yeah, this will go down well...

pick your own goddamn fruit ya fag

I read this thing about the black housing complexes that they just snatch children from the hall and rape them then let them go and like every day to get home from school this girl would get raped like 3 times because she lived at the end of the hall

Thank you for posting this again

Guaranteed broken english replies

Thought it was already a known fact? Don't even need to be called out. The Vatican needs to be nuked.

>That happened after the Korean War. US helped them, so they were like, 'why don't we cut off our dicks too, so we'll be more like them'.

Intriguing.

CLINTONS BETTER WATCH OUT

Well, he's not wrong ya know

Wala po, sir. Nothing to see dito, Sir user po.

>first members of the Church were all Jews
>needs to go back to its roots
>remember when they killed Kikes?

Guess who you can thank.

VATIKEKS

CAN'T MUERTE THE DUTERTE

>first members of the Church were all Jews
Are you completely brainwashed or joking?
Basically all ancient Israelites converted to Christianity. Christianity is the only rightful continuation of ancient Judaism. The Church is the new Israel.
Modern rabbinical "Jews" are a product of IV-VI centuries and are basically a schismatic group whose only 'religion' is hatred of the Christian Civilization.

>Christ and the Apostles weren't Jews
You've never even seen a Bible, have you?

Fuck the catholic church, completely sold out to jewry

>They shag like monkeys.

you've been dippin' into the abbos again, ned?

Off course they were ancient Jews. It's just that modern rabbinical "Jews" have absolutely nothing in common with them and in fact are their direct opposites.

I had really liked Duterte until this attacking the church. I'm a faithful catholic. Duterte was doing a great thing for the Phillipines by eliminating the drug users. But calling the catholic church a corrupt pedohpile ring is too far.

Got 2 duterte shirts when I visited the 'pines

BASED

Disgusting quote

they converted to the true religion and then the (((Romans))) killed Christ. but they were sufficiently based enough to be honorary Whites. that is why Jesus is painted White, in fact. not because He was White, but because He was so based that to properly honor Him we do not draw Him as a shitskin, which are now associated with turmoil, satan, and death

>greenburg

Do you really have proofs with that? I think the "muh paedofill" issue is a sensationalized media story to slander the Church with exaggerated pedophile case reports. Its not like it is just happening on the Holy Church. It was a globalist jews' attempt to overthrow Benedict XXI because he said that the jews wete NOT God's chosen people

Is there a complete list of his nicknames that you guys made? I remember that thread being comedy gold