Do Trump voters have more body hair than non-Trump voters?

Do Trump voters have more body hair than non-Trump voters?

Let's find out.

That cunt can't even vote in the U.S.

>tfw you're so fucking hairy your friends call you bigfoot

>friends
Nice try, torvald

>swede
>hairy
More like ahmed

body hair is disgusting. At least take some pride in your skin and groom your goddamn body.

lol thats the most beta thing you could say

we aren't fucking negro cavemen. Groom yourself and be productive, presentable, members of society.

at the very least he's half of a faggot, but probably a full fledged faggot

>What is clothing.

I like my glossy pelt, and without fail girls like falling asleep stroking it which is pretty nice, but I have to admit it is annoying hairs have to grow up the bottom third of the underside of my knob.

t. hairless manchild

Beta cuck detected

I think of it as a second coat.

you should be shaving. Unless you're a weak hipster prone to floating from fad to fad.

Kinda there women have more hair generally

Like being over 6'0, having a deep voice, broad shoulders, etc., body hair is what men have. As I like to say, men and dykes have body hair, women and fags do not.

I don't know about Trump, but all my friends voted remain (which I guess you could say is the Hillary voter of Britain) and they all don't have hair on their torsos. Doesn't look like they're actively shaving either because you can usually tell.

They do most definitely have more body hair and a less developed brain because they are not quite as evolved as most humans. They are more closely related to our evolutionary cousin the chimpanzee

>live in the cold north
>not having body hair
Are you for real?

Yes. Conservatives tend to have higher testosterone, and, thus, higher body hair.