Undocumented, going to Harvard FOR FREE!

This undocumented student just got into Harvard! Don't let the media fool you: this is what an immigrant looks like. I am the product of two determined parents who sacrificed everything to give me a better life. I would not be where I am today without the love and support of my family, friends, community members, and anybody who has lended me a helping hand. My success is yours, so let's revel in it.
Si se puede, y si se pudo! #Harvard2021

Other urls found in this thread:

deadlinedetroit.com/articles/16760/guest_column_i_am_not_expected_to_succeed_this_southwest_detroit_teen_writes
skillman.org/Knowledge-Center/A-Rose-for-Detroit-Blog/Detroit-student-fights-for-equal-education
teacherweb.com/MI/CassTechnicalHighSchool/ctnhs/gallery2.aspx
freep.com/story/news/2015/05/22/michigan-civil-rights-education/27781257/
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time to dox this borderjumping taconigger.

Rally up boys, ICE him.

inb4 autists call ICE.

This dude at UW got taken away by 2 ICE agents like 6 weeks ago, it was fucking great.

He was illegal and here for a few years and kept bragging about being an illegal and going to school free, within weeks he was gone.

BASED TRUMP
BASED ICE

I fucking hate Harvard. Fucking dogshit university.

So, what you're trying to say I'd that one of the smartest students in the world gets admitted to the best college in the world.

And you're mad because he's not American.

A huge chunk of ivy league kids come from outside the USA. It shouldn't matter to you.

Hey cool i was a documented, hard working immigrant and i got deported 3 weeks ago.
Stop bitching

Ice ice baby!

Link to report to ICE?

Dear god and it's from isreal. That's world class proxy reverse shill trolling

He's all over Google: deadlinedetroit.com/articles/16760/guest_column_i_am_not_expected_to_succeed_this_southwest_detroit_teen_writes

>Cass Tech High School in Detroit
>lives in SE Detroit
>brags his family border hopped

The average Sup Forums user is a moron and couldn't cut it in community college. They have no clue how much work it takes to get into an institution like Harvard. In their minds if a person isn't white they're automatically invited.

Why are white people so jealous of hard working immigrants? I deserve my success.

Fact.

>one of the smartest students
>admits to a crime online
If you're retarded enough to post it on the internet then you deserve to be deported.

I'm mad he's part of a culture being awarded for breaking the law, yes.

I think that this fag deserves to get ICEd just because he is stupid enough to announce the fact that he is an illegal immigrant publicly, especially in the current political climate and with the possibility of attending a prestigious American college. I would at least shut up until my education is finished, but he just has to virtue signal and brag about getting into Harvard at the same time. I really hope they deport him.

With the result that "Harvard" ceases to mean anything.
Witness the worse than worthless Indian "doctors."

who do you think is paying for his college?

Diego Navarrete

skillman.org/Knowledge-Center/A-Rose-for-Detroit-Blog/Detroit-student-fights-for-equal-education

teacherweb.com/MI/CassTechnicalHighSchool/ctnhs/gallery2.aspx

jewrvard is overhated as fuck.

>This dude at UW got taken away by 2 ICE agents like 6 weeks ago, it was fucking great.

link?

Wow. Harvard is like Hogwarts and ICE the Dementors. Pelo Potter

And surprise surprise, his social media profiles have Mexico emojis all over it.

No link bro, UW-Tacoma is based as fuck and the liberal population is quite small compared to the other colleges of WA and no one drew a big outrage.

Tacoma = The city that gives no fucks.

Dartmouth is the only good ivy league school.

>Si se puede
ayy

FOH-- Binghamton is as challenging as Dartmouth.

>Centuries of oppression have subconsciously impacted school policies and state legislation, creating institutional barriers for students of color.
SO THIS IS WHY I AM HAVING FASCIST TENDANCIES

>Hamilton, Harry Potter and Shinoda Rhimes consume my life

Well, I guess Harvard material means something else in 2017

Places like Harvard and Yale are not the pinnacle of education, they are the source of the brainwashing of society.

isnt the average of anything a moron though?
the average brit is a retarded muslim with bad teeth

faveberg.com/dieqoxD

"...devote my life to..."

Harvard I slipping.

Who knows if the ICE could know about this illegal chef... mhhh...

Can't you people just be happy for him?

do it faggot

freep.com/story/news/2015/05/22/michigan-civil-rights-education/27781257/
Diego Navarrete have been busy

>A huge chunk of ivy league kids come from outside the USA.
Thanks for reminding us all that the Harvards of the world are also complicit in the back-door migration program known as foreign students.

Where tax-exempt institutions can charge triple for foreign students (who can stay after) while raking in taxpayer dollars for the purpose of denying education to local Americans.

Of course all the while they're pushing the most vile brainwashing propaganda, and funneling a whole generation of clueless, dumbed down idiots into their compartmentalized post graduate programs where they can continue their goal of literally subverting western civilization.

Harvard and their ilk are a pox on society, so it makes perfect sense that they'd be admitting illegals.

>jealous

I went to Brown this past summer for a Lacrosse tournament and there was nothing but asians at the school.

He's obviously a very intelligent and hard working person, but he is still breaking the law. Where would we be without laws, leaf?

It's better for him to steal your negro son's job.

You gotta go back !!

Think of the good you can do in your country ?!

Why are Ivy League schools so insistent in tarnishing the ever loving fuck out of their brand?

he probly got a 18 on his act

so that's what harry potter is all about

>ivy league schools anything but a giant academica virtue signaling institution

phd programs are more shielded by this but for the most part, its honestly a joke

getting into a top law school or medical school as a minority is ezy mode

>He's obviously a very intelligent and hard working person
Many criminals are.

That's usually part of their self-justification why social rules shouldn't apply to them.

Dumbass applicant. Harvard University recently announced that it wouldn't become a sanctuary campus, which means he's at the mercy of ICE. I can't wait for him to tell me why he didn't apply as an international student.

ITT: trolls believing that Sup Forumsacks don't go to Harvard as the reason why we hate lawbreakers

Not a criminal, you're just jealous.

Leaf is mad he couldn't get anything above an associates degree.

You'll never find an Ivy league stormfag because guess what? Only idiots believe that kind of shit

>i went to Yale btw

you have to look at it from this perspective

Harvard is mostly funded by American tax dollars get it and americans are paying for the education of aliens ,non american people which is already wrong,

pisses me off to seeing american childrean not being ablle to go to college at all and there you have these illegals coming here thinking they own the places

BUILD THAT WALL !!

>beaner gets AA'd into harvard
>one of the smartest in the world
fuck off, kike

Jealous of the brainwashed compartmentalized idiots?

Harvard graduates only get anywhere because they're mental midgets who can easily be manipulated and are thus installed into positions of power so they can be controlled.

1. Compare the SAT/ACT scores of accepted Harvard students from now vs 20 years ago.
2. Why do all these people admit to being illegal immigrants? it's like me admitting I'm a burglar but I also volunteer so I'm my thievery should just be ignored

Look up sat scores vs race and hen say that user.
Universities absolutely discriminate in a huge favor for black and Hispanic applicants due to a few(utterly ridiculous I might add) supreme Court decisions that can make it so you can sue private businesses for not hiring / accepting into "enough" non whites.

In four years I'll have an Ivy League degree and you'll still be on Sup Forums talking about a wall. Go do something with your life.

This is the meaning of lesson [ ICE ]

Every time I see something like this I report another illegal to ICE.

I will be reporting a cook at a local restaurant now thanks to Oap.

His deportation is on you, OP. I am also contacting ICE about you.

Durr, the institutions themselves are serving as the conduits for this. You think a bunch of tenured profs and administrators high on their own self-righteous farts don't see this as an opportunity to show the Man?

The beano probably talked about being an illegal in his application essay, for them that's a sign of merit rather than shame.

Ok niggers, do you want to out jew the jew?

Screen cap this shit, is gonna blow your minds.

>Ilegal/ undocumented aliens are... CRIMINALS. (yep, check the law, is online.)
>All this progressive colleges are giving them a free place to stay.
>Last time i checked, housing criminals is against the law (Check AIDING A CRIMINAL)
>If you can prove that the college was notified about the ilegal status of the host, they are comiting a crime too.

You only need 1 fed ag with some balls to kick this shit on the judicial branch and there you go.

No more ilegals leeching top noch education and probably the end of the college faggotry.

>Harvard is overrated

No university in Brazil would make it in the top 50 of US.

Cost/Benefit analysis.

I'm not saying it necessarily applies well to him, but look at the cases where you get a hispanic-American family whos breadwinner is an illegal immigrant that hasn't committed crimes aside from entering illegally, it actually ends up harming the country to remove him.

Because now instead of the family being supported by a productive husband/father, now the American taxpayer takes care of his American family with welfare.

Trump should have focused on "Bad Hombres".

>It's an "Anglo Americans create an institution that jews steal and then corrupt" episode

DEPORT WETBACK NOW. I BEHEAD HIM PERSONALLY.

That's not true, some of the best minds at Harvard and Yale go on to be put in charge of controlled opposition phony movements.

Most of the rest are just useful idiots who have been conditioned to be easily controlled.

What I wonder is hoe do you burgers feel about the fact that your taxpayer dollars are going towards paying for the education of illegals and foreigners, while average Americans get denied?

Maybe read some Bastiat?

fighting thru a EE degree bitch

any non-stem student is just as bad as a illegal

It's free because your illegal border-hopping parents don't file taxes (if they even work) so they have no verifiable income and you're stealing financial aid. There were like 40,000 perfect GPA, perfect SAT Americans rejected from Harvard that deserve the seat over a fucking criminal illegal.

Do you wear pink polos and khaki shorts bro?

Institutions like Harvard should be shut down and their alumni should be taxed into poverty. They're nothing but training grounds for the scum of the earth.

If I had evidence of a large test bank with over 200 people having access and 30 Gb+ of data of old tests should I report it Y/N hypothetically

soon to be leading rally against Prez. which will put him on radar. which will lead to deportation. which will lead to rally against Prez. rinse. repeat.

>undocumented
>clearly shows documentation
If you meant illegal alien, sure, but don't say undocumentation student.

kek

I hope somebody kills his family

Yes

ICE ICE, BABY

>inb4 proof of affirmative action

Should I user whistleblow, contact a news network or what?

>LARPing this hard

Have fun getting ICEd, Diego, you gave yourself up

sage

PAY FOR MY COLLEGE

Mexican sign out at the end of paragraph.... There is no escape from the simulation of memes we live in

DUDE

You have to think longer term. If the net effectis that people see it's a bad idea to be an illegal, they will stop. Whatever you lose short term you gain a thousand fold long term.

Do it and find out what happens.
Remember Kek is chaos

I hope he gets a wonderful life in his home country.

The school is trying to ruin my life right now so im strongly considering blowing the whole thing wide open

>Dad legally got his citizenship, went to a community college, then got a good paying trade job
>Has to put three kids through college with no government assistance
>Has to watch as illegals get free college
Fuck this kid, hopefully he gets sent back

As a person living in Europe I will never understand how the fuck can you get accepted into a university without proper documentation.

underrated post

Does anyone know how to mass download off of Mega or how to make a copy?

You need an ID at the freaking dentist, I don't understand how high schools and colleges let random illegals attend—let alone a college giving OP $300,000 in financial aid.

you know the fbi monitor this site, right?

>Harvard is mostly funded by American tax dollars
I don't think it is. Their alumni dump money into that school; Harvard's endowment is larger than the gdp of Bolivia.

Checked for digits of Deportation.

Apparently your federal law does not prohibit that, that is really fucking weird, really activated my almonds. Like I can go and apply for a student visa like a good goy while collecting metric tons of documents or I can just hop the border, call myself Fernandez and go to uni, fucking brilliant.