Urantia Book

The Urantia Book has the best teachings about race:
52:2.11 This problem of race improvement is not such an extensive undertaking when it is attacked at this early date in human evolution. The preceding period of tribal struggles and rugged competition in race survival has weeded out most of the abnormal and defective strains. An idiot does not have much chance of survival in a primitive and warring tribal social organization. It is the false sentiment of your partially perfected civilizations that fosters, protects, and perpetuates the hopelessly defective strains of evolutionary human stocks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eT6dLJd3rYk
urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-80-andite-expansion-in-occident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Linnaeus
urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-64-evolutionary-races-color
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok just read this line:
>It is the false sentiment of your partially perfected civilizations that fosters, protects, and perpetuates the hopelessly defective strains of evolutionary human stocks.

>>>>>/reddit/

I am crying

holy fuck that looks like aurora

youtube.com/watch?v=eT6dLJd3rYk

I had one copy. An interesting read even if you do not believe in it.

yes it does, except aurora's chin is less protruding. But it is an example of Adamic genes, which are pre-white, pre-aryan, from Mesopotamia

In 1991 I was given a copy of this book by the nephew of the Astronomer Edwin Hubble after watching the launch of the Hubble space telescope with him in his home..

I later put it in a dumpster.

well it's online now. urantia.org

I got a copy of it from my lunatic Rastafarian neighbor when I lived in South Beach Miami in 1999-2000. He was a fucking research chemist for UM... lol. Guy was an absolute NUTTER!

He had some weird alien religion hybridized with rastafarianism and the Urantia shit.

I read it for a few days and then binned it.

Shit is fucking proto-scientology based off of "channeled" post-theosophy nonsense.

btw... I'm not a total skeptic, I'm an active occultist/"gnostic christian" but that Urantia shit is some... well, I can't tell people what to think, since I believe they should do it for themselves, if they so choose to do so... -93 and shit

76:4.1 . . . Adam and his offspring had blue eyes, and . . . were characterized by fair complexions and light hair color — yellow, red, and brown.

Its crazy yes, but isn't the world crazy?

ever read The keys of Enoch?

I found that in the early 80's in Santa Cruz .

had a really weird thing happen.

As I was looking through I saw a diagram of what were referred to as Merkabah.. three triangular shapes.

this stunned me because when I was a young child I hit my head on some playground equipment and fell to the ground. I may have been knocked unconscious but I recalled while laying on the ground opening my eyes looking up to the sky I saw three small triangular objects moving across above me.

I didn't hear any sound but as I had just hit my head on the metal bars of the jungle gym who knows .

the merkabah were described as vehicles used by spiritual intelligences to enter the material planes in order to interact with those with whom they may be concerned.. I wondered if these were checking on me after being knocked out

at the time it seemed like an interesting book purporting to describe the behind the scenes operation of the hidden dimensions.

6. The indigo race. As the red men were the most advanced of all the Sangik peoples, so the black men were the least progressive. They were the last to migrate from their highland homes. They journeyed to Africa, taking possession of the continent, and have ever since remained there except when they have been forcibly taken away, from age to age, as slaves.

Isolated in Africa, the indigo peoples, like the red man, received little or none of the race elevation which would have been derived from the infusion of the Adamic stock. Alone in Africa, the indigo race made little advancement until the days of Orvonon, when they experienced a great spiritual awakening. While they later almost entirely forgot the “God of Gods” proclaimed by Orvonon, they did not entirely lose the desire to worship the Unknown; at least they maintained a form of worship up to a few thousand years ago.

Notwithstanding their backwardness, these indigo peoples have exactly the same standing before the celestial powers as any other earthly race.

>Adamic genes
what are these? like the engineers from prometheus?

I've had dreams of things that look like that, triangles rotating in different directions at the same time, floating above me or out the window, always with a feeling "they are here". Maybe it represents some sort of dimensional shift for higher beings to interface with our level, or at least our mind

Adamic genes meaning, from Adam and Eve, who the Urantia Book says were superhumans who came here 37,000 years ago in Mesopotamia. They were like nine feet tall and had blue eyes, and light colored hair. They are the genetic source for what unifies the caucasoid races, though most of their genes ended up in north western europe, and now north america. They are the pre-whites, the pre-aryans, the ancestors of the Greeks among other ancient a great peoples

jesus this looks exactly like my sister

jewnose and pointed ears

>like the engineers from prometheus?

80:7.4 The group which finally settled in Greece consisted of three hundred and seventy-five of the selected and superior people comprising the end of the second civilization of the Adamsonites. These later sons of Adamson carried the then most valuable strains of the emerging white races. They were of a high intellectual order and, physically regarded, the most beautiful of men since the days of the first Eden.

its a nordic nose not a semitic nose. the pointed ears are an embellishment

Merkavah/Merkabah, is a dual "Scalar Wave" vehicle for Astral Light to travel in... I really don't know how to "say" this information over Sup Forums via ASCII text...

Study Scalar Wave functions... State-Vector Collapse re: Quantum Physics and read the Golden Dawn/A.:A.: lecture paper (if you can fund it) titled: "On Obsession, Trance and Death.

Put the elements of the three together along with the (DE)personal experience you had whhen you mashed your brain on the playground (which gave you a forced, temporary window of "learning"... involuntary "initiation rite" if you will...) and you will hopefully get the picture in toto.

Godspeed fellow traveler friend!!

"Biologic evolution and cultural civilization are not necessarily correlated; organic evolution in any age may proceed unhindered in the very midst of cultural decadence. But when lengthy periods of human history are surveyed, it will be observed that eventually evolution and culture become related as cause and effect. Evolution may advance in the absence of culture, but cultural civilization does not flourish without an adequate background of antecedent racial progression. Adam and Eve introduced no art of civilization foreign to the progress of human society, but the Adamic blood did augment the inherent ability of the races and did accelerate the pace of economic development and industrial progression. Adam’s bestowal improved the brain power of the races, thereby greatly hastening the processes of natural evolution."

>Adam’s bestowal improved the brain power of the races, thereby greatly hastening the processes of natural evolution."

Adam's genes uplifted evolutionary races. Adam's descendants did not mix with sub saharan africans or american Indians.

>engineers from prometheus
yeah what group looks most like those guys, like pic related on the far right.

Where are the progeny of these people found in greatest purity?

The Greeks are genetically degenerate now though aren't they?

The Scandinavian, German and Anglo Saxon peoples.

Carriers of the RH-

80:7.9 By 5000 B.C. the three purest strains of Adam’s descendants were in Sumeria, northern Europe, and Greece. The whole of Mesopotamia was being slowly deteriorated by the stream of mixed and darker races which filtered in from Arabia.

greeks have been degenerated from inferior influx

the core of the best of the Adamic blood came in the form of the American patriot, which drew from the best lines of northern Europe. The New England patriots emblem well illustrates the superior features.

Look up Hallstatt Nordid.

nice, non-evolutionary features. Characteristics inherited from a superhuman race.

the features on the ancient greek statues are not exaggerations to fit an ideal, it represents the remnants of a high race that mixed with the evolutionary races.

Adamic master race

Even in Northern Europe you usually do not find specimens this progressive or with noses as high rooted as shown in your images.

You have any more links to read more about these so called Adamic genes?

So Anglos in America are the most pure remnants of Adamic genes?

>northern Europe
Specifically Denmark and in populations surrounding the North Sea correct?

The guy in the pic, his name is Dennis Johnson.

In regards to Adamic genes, it is something I haven't looked into but remember from my early red pilling days of 2014. The Japanese seem to recognise this phenotype and draw it very occasionally.

Progressive as fuck.

These days there is just a highly diluted echo of the ancient race, but the populations of highest inheritance are all in northern Europe, and now North America. Their lines were preserved in the nobility of Europe, the nordic kings etc. the ancient culture heroes. And yes, Denmark was their ancient homeland when they came from Asia. I have heard somewhere that Denmark means "Adam's Garden."

Snorri Sturluson records Odin coming up from Asia to Denmark and fathering the northern European lines of kings. Odin and the Aesir (Asians) also brought grain, agriculture

Probably American Anglos, but lines mixed with the other nordic countries too, German and Scandinavian. The nobility of Europe always intermarried, look at the history of the kings of Norway, Denmark and England. They are the heirs of the most potent Adamic genes, and the white race as a race in general are the heirs of the Adamic bestowal. That is why we are so much more advanced than everyone else

The east asians are unencumbered by our Jewish anti-aryan brainwashing and so they more freely celebrate and illustrate the ideal features of the pre white race.

there is a lot of context that will be hard to understand but here is the Book's paper about the Adamic genes going into the West. (Andite means somewhat diluted Adamite, but much more Adamite than modern whites)

urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-80-andite-expansion-in-occident

look at this Adamic racial glory

My bad because I'm not familiar with the ideas you're sharing, but what happened to the original line of pure Adamic peoples, do they no longer exist anywhere, did they come from some other place?

Thanks

that nose, progressive

You should read or listen to the books. It has all answers.

There are no more pure line adamites anymore (as far as I know, unless they live in an underground crystal kingdom in Antarctica). But they mixed with their surrounding populations in Mesopotamia, and many went north to Turkestan (east of the Caspian Sea) who were the forefathers of the Aryans. That region, near the Caspian, used to be more like our American midwest climate wise, but when the glaciers receded in northern Europe, the rains shifted north and everything dried out, turning it to desert. As it dried out the Aryans road on horseback down to India, east to Japan, but mostly west to Denmark. Tolkien describes this race as the Rohirrim the "horse lords". They are the conquerers of Europe. They conquered and blended with the native europeans and the modern day white race is the result.

thanks.

at first I thought picrelated was a poorly drawn bald man

one last request, would you guys mind posting some more examples of Adamic people, either modern day indivudals who are most similar to pure Adamics or drawn representations.

There is no record, this is prehistory.

Many races claim original man, but they are all wrong, and right.

Adam and eve are celestial beings meant to bring our existence to wonder, peace, and beauty. The Lucifer rebellion stunted everything.

its hard to know exactly, but they had long heads, huge brains. Some of their descendants made it to Peru, and established the Inca aristocracy. here is a Inca skull.

I would say look for features that are not in common with negroids or mongoloids.

mummy from Tarim basin in western china. This woman would have descended from Aryans who never went west to Europe

It is not just physical appearance though, look for imagination, humor, playfulness, general intelligence and artistry. These are all adamic traits that are almost utterly lacking in all other races.

Carl Linnaeus, this guy had some Adamic genes. He was a Swede who invented our botanical classifications system

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Linnaeus

Thought adjusters don't require Adamic genes though

will check it out, user.

no but it greatly enhances their capacity to function. Adamic genes not only improve physical and mental traits but also spiritual receptivity

Is this why tribal niggers have been eugenically selected to by hyper intelligent?

107:0.6 (1176.6) The Adjuster is an absolute essence of an infinite being imprisoned within the mind of a finite creature which, depending on the choosing of such a mortal, can eventually consummate this temporary union of God and man and veritably actualize a new order of being for unending universe service. The Adjuster is the divine universe reality which factualizes the truth that God is man’s Father. The Adjuster is man’s infallible cosmic compass, always and unerringly pointing the soul Godward.

107:0.7 (1177.1) On the evolutionary worlds, will creatures traverse three general developmental stages of being: From the arrival of the Adjuster to comparative full growth, about twenty years of age on Urantia, the Monitors are sometimes designated Thought Changers. From this time to the attainment of the age of discretion, about forty years, the Mystery Monitors are called Thought Adjusters. From the attainment of discretion to deliverance from the flesh, they are often referred to as Thought Controllers. These three phases of mortal life have no connection with the three stages of Adjuster progress in mind duplication and soul evolution.

ha it just rooted out "most of the abnormal and defective strains" it didn't make them super intelligent. They are naturally inferior as a race and failed to be uplifted by the Adamic race.

Think of the latino population, not too remarkable but hard living over the centuries has made them a hardy race. In Europe the church has kept alive all sorts of folks who never should have reproduced. A more civilized technique, naturally, is sterilization.

pdf?

its a drawing I did, it is the only file I have of it now, are you asking for it in pdf form?

44:0.4 (497.4) Any morontia personality or spirit entity is eligible for admission to the corps of the celestial artisans; that is, any being below the rank of inherent divine sonship. Ascending sons of God from the evolutionary spheres may, after their arrival on the morontia worlds, apply for admission to the artisan corps and, if sufficiently gifted, may choose such a career for a longer or shorter period. But no one may enlist with the celestial artisans for less than one millennium, one thousand years of superuniverse time.

44:0.5 (497.5) All celestial artisans are registered on the superuniverse headquarters but are directed by morontia supervisors on the local universe capitals. They are commissioned in the following seven major divisions of activity by the central corps of morontia supervisors functioning on the headquarters world of each local universe:

44:0.6 (497.6) 1. Celestial Musicians.

44:0.7 (497.7) 2. Heavenly Reproducers.

44:0.8 (497.8) 3. Divine Builders.

44:0.9 (497.9) 4. Thought Recorders.

44:0.10 (498.1) 5. Energy Manipulators.

44:0.11 (498.2) 6. Designers and Embellishers.

44:0.12 (498.3) 7. Harmony Workers.

no is fine.
you really have some talent. just remember paper drawings wrinkle and eventually lose all their charm.

Bunch of Seventh Day Adventist bullshit.
Take that hippy bullshit somewhere else.

It unifies all religions. It really is amazing. Even the word choice and sentence structure is amazing.

>just remember paper drawings wrinkle and eventually lose all their charm
everything has a life cycle my dude

Yeah unifying all world religions reminds me of that one guy from the Bible, you know that whole mark of the beast thing. Who was that Jewish guy who was going to unite the entire world under one government, one religion, and do false miracles? Oh yeah that's the Anti Christ that's who.

A quarter of the book is about how Christ is the Sovereign of our universe.

It's a Christian book.

beautiful user. thanks for sharing.

Part I. The Central and Superuniverses
Part II. The Local Universe
Part III. The History Of Urantia
Part IV. The Life and Teachings of Jesus

Paper 120 - The Bestowal of Michael on Urantia
Paper 121 - The Times of Michael's Bestowal
Paper 122 - Birth and Infancy of Jesus
Paper 123 - The Early Childhood of Jesus
Paper 124 - The Later Childhood of Jesus
Paper 125 - Jesus at Jerusalem
Paper 126 - The Two Crucial Years
Paper 127 - The Adolescent Years
Paper 128 - Jesus' Early Manhood
Paper 129 - The Later Adult Life of Jesus
Paper 130 - On the Way to Rome
Paper 131 - The World's Religions
Paper 132 - The Sojourn at Rome
Paper 133 - The Return from Rome
Paper 134 - The Transition Years
Paper 135 - John the Baptist
Paper 136 - Baptism and The Forty Days
Paper 137 - Tarrying Time in Galilee
Paper 138 - Training the Kingdom's Messengers
Paper 139 - The Twelve Apostles
Paper 140 - The Ordination of the Twelve
Paper 141 - Beginning the Public Work
Paper 142 - The Passover at Jerusalem
Paper 143 - Going Through Samaria
Paper 144 - At Gilboa and in the Decapolis
Paper 145 - Four Eventful Days at Capernaum

Paper 146 - First Preaching Tour of Galilee
Paper 147 - The Interlude Visit to Jerusalem
Paper 148 - Training Evangelists at Bethsaida
Paper 149 - The Second Preaching Tour
Paper 150 -The Third Preaching Tour
Paper 151 - Tarrying and Teaching by the Seaside
Paper 152 - Events Leading up to the Capernaum Crisis
Paper 153 - The Crisis at Capernaum
Paper 154 - Last Days at Capernaum
Paper 155 - Fleeing Through Northern Galilee
Paper 156 - The Sojourn at Tyre and Sidon
Paper 157 - At Caesarea-Philippi
Paper 158 - The Mount of Transfiguration
Paper 159 - The Decapolis Tour
Paper 160 - Rodan of Alexandria
Paper 161 - Further Discussions with Rodan
Paper 162 - At the Feast of Tabernacles
Paper 163 - Ordination of the Seventy at Magadan
Paper 164 - At the Feast of Dedication
Paper 165 - The Perean Mission Begins
Paper 166 - Last Visit to Northern Perea
Paper 167 - The Visit to Philadelphia
Paper 168 - The Resurrection of Lazarus
Paper 169 - Last Teaching at Pella
Paper 170 - The Kingdom of Heaven
Paper 171 - On the way to Jerusalem
Paper 172 - Going into Jerusalem
Paper 173 - Monday in Jerusalem
Paper 174 - Tuesday Morning in the Temple
Paper 175 - The Last Temple Discourse
Paper 176 - Tuesday Evening on Mount Olivet
Paper 177 - Wednesday, the Rest Day
Paper 178 - Last Day at the Camp
Paper 179 - The Last Supper
Paper 180 - The Farewell Discourse
Paper 181 - Final Admonitions and Warnings
Paper 182 - In Gethsemane

Paper 183 - The Betrayal and Arrest of Jesus
Paper 184 - Before the Sanhedrin Court
Paper 185 - The Trial Before Pilate
Paper 186 - Just Before the Crucifixion
Paper 187 - The Crucifixion
Paper 188 - The Time of the Tomb
Paper 189 - The Resurrection
Paper 190 - Morontia Appearances of Jesus
Paper 191 - Appearances to the Apostles and Other Leaders
Paper 192 - Appearances in Galilee
Paper 193 - Final Appearances and Ascension
Paper 194 - Bestowal of the Spirit of Truth
Paper 195 - After Pentecost
Paper 196 - The Faith of Jesus

interesting book , surprised I dont see other threads about it. although I do remember it saying the spread of the colored races is a normal part of evolution or something along those lines

urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-64-evolutionary-races-color