What does Sup Forums think of Michael Savage?

What does Sup Forums think of Michael Savage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
salon.com/2003/03/05/savage_11/
youtube.com/watch?v=xgHlGrs-odQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ij5aXqaZl9I
catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/3287378
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Weiner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if Michael Savage was a jew he'd be Michael Scavenge.

if Michael Savage was a botanist he'd be Michael Cabbage.

he's a Jew

if Michael Savage was an engineer he'd be Michael Drawbridge.

if Michael Savage was a nord he'd be Michael Sverige

His real name is Michael Weiner.

He's OK. Sometimes he mocks his fellow jews.

finally a non-meme-tier response

I think he's not on tonight. Gotta wait for blue monday.

Fucking hate him shill shut the fuck up with your 29th thread. Muh cryptos muh shekels call em shylock reeeeee

Muh state of israel reeeeee

I listen almost everyday. He's temperamental and contradictory in an endearing way. He calls out Jews more than anyone else that is socially acceptable, though he sometimes goes on about muh Holocaust.

Based as fuck

Borders, Language and Culture
Interviews European nationalists
Stands up to Islam 24/7
Hates Hollywood, other jews
Interesting as fuck

Best show on the radio

just realized you were the same poster

go back to 9gag

Did enjoy the nationalism.

I can't believe some of the stuff he gets away with saying on the radio. Based as fuck.

way too many fucking ads

He's redpilled about the jews and at the same time shills for israel. Michael's smart...but he's also too egocentric and won't hold someone else view for a second but that's talk radio. The best is when he talks about non political matters and just about life

love that he calls out Jews

reminder Michael Savage lifted his entire schtick from this wonderful man. it's really alex jones/bill hicks tier
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo

he's a nationalist, hates both repubs and democraps. hates corruption and bullshit politicians in general. accurately talks shit about the jews quite often actually.

Kekked more than I should have

His son is gay

his son invented Rockstar Energy Drink

goldencloud just got married or engaged or something. i think to an asian.

He is the very definition of a civic nationalist, also very rare for a jew to mock fellow jew

jew, so predictable in some ways, but still has a lot of good shit to say.

And less of a Ziocuck Than Steven Crowder, who is also funny and worth watching... just massively full of shit on Israel and Jewish Excessive Power

>Michael Savage?
you mean Michael (((Whiner)))
if Michael Whiner was a yenta
he'd be the same

His himself is gay
for this guy
salon.com/2003/03/05/savage_11/
youtube.com/watch?v=xgHlGrs-odQ

Just download the podcast.

>The pickle pusher

>The salsa man

>Sleeepy chuck todd

>Jake Tapwater

>Schmendricks!!!

These are the first word that come to my mind.

>MarkLevin.jpg

I liked him more when I was a liberal

drudge on savage
youtube.com/watch?v=ij5aXqaZl9I

Fantastic!

Go buy his book, Trump's War: His Battle for America

The leftist mental-midgets don't want you to trust him.

I have news for you. He is a Jew and his PhD was practically a subset of Botany. Here is a link to his PhD thesis, I found it frmo his wikipedia catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/3287378

It's fun to listen to him yelling at callers.

>The two biggest voices for Sup Forums ideology in modern media
>both Jews
I don't know what to think anymore.

I thought the same thing

The Deli Man

My favorite jew since hitler.

He's great.

Biggest dumbfuck on talk radio. If Michael Savage was in charge of the USA, we would need to build a wall to keep people from leaving.

Obnoxious, loudmouthed jew that parrots what he thinks will make him shekels.

Not much better than Alex Jones or any of the other "entertainment" figures on the right.

They arent your allies and youre the product, goy.

based as fuck
Use to think he was a loon 15 years ago (when I only heard him through my dad) screaming liberalism would lead to the lgbtq++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ type lunacy we see today.
>liberalism is truly a mental disorder

+1

Lol shmendricks.
> Wolf "Blinky" Blitzer

>Based as fuck
>Borders, Language and Culture
>Interviews European nationalists
>Stands up to Islam 24/7
>Hates Hollywood, other jews
>Interesting as fuck
>Best show on the radio
>+1

+99

I seriously can't stand rightwing radio. So many commercials and shilling for shitty products. Only a 1/3rd of airtime is content, and it's filled with the idiocy of limbaugh and this jew wanting deportation of criminal aliens in exchange for ignoring dreamers.

>The lawfirm of ratzenberg, katzenberg, and schmatzenberg.
He names the jew every day on his show, and rats them out on all their dirty secrets. He's not our enemy, but that doesn't make him our friend necessarily.

Based. Honorary Aryan.

I love my My Pillow though. Unironically, I really do.

He feels up wax replicas.

Sick assed neoconfag.

I'm 99.9% sure he was just trolling Streisand.

If Michael savage was an abortionist he'd be Michael forced miscarriage

He's a billionaire

Around 8 years ago he turned me from a liberal, obama voting, marx reading faggot. It only tooks a few shows to crush my world view.

Do you really need to hear about it or fda sponsored commercials every two minutes?

+99999

No, but it's how they pay the bills. It's not like they are on NPR or shit like that. Regardless, I can pause and buffer the radio in my car, so it's about as annoying as commercials with a DVR.

did it hurt?
>that feel when Rockstar in pooper

>Trump's War: His Battle for America

If it's a book about Trump why did Savage put his own ugly face on the cover?

>Oh, it's because he's a self-absorbed, narcissistic book-peddling kike.

>Murky Waters

Also talks about food in a comfy way

Worse than Levin, no questions asked. They're both Zionist shills infortunately

He used to be good but he's getting too old, out of touch and narcissistic also peddling his books. I used to listen to him everyday on the way home from work. But know thankfully there are so many other options besides large radio shows who ultimately are at the mercy of corporate advertising. Styx, Stephan Mol., Mark Dice (for the LOLs) and others are my go-to's now. Much respect to Savage though he was a legend for his time.

Inspired me to major in public speaking after i listened to him from 2002-2004. I dont like his show too much anymore but as an edgy teen i couldn't get enough.

80% of the time hes awesome.

When he thinks Rush Limbaugh should give a damn about his fuckin book or when hes trash talking KellyAnn he can fuck off.

Look at all these gutterslimes in this thread, these absolute vermin. You're NOTHING. You never amounted to ANYTHING. You rats, you, human parasites feeding on leftist excrement. You all sicken me.

Anderson Blooper

god damn savage is a national treasure

BLOOD FLOW
BLOOD FLOW
BLOOD FLOW

He's hilarious...but he gets SUPER (((Jewy))) about Israel and taxes and estate taxes.

Feinstein, Goldstein, Franken, Frankel, Schumer, look at all these rats, these Marxist transplants.

Kek, and checked.

...is his son really gay? He is super rich and has a really obnoxious real estate and car collection.

I think he's a savage.

He's not gay, he literally goes around banging Playboy models and other whores. His dad has bragged about it on his show before.

>Seltzer man Bernie

When he goes on about Chuckie Schumer "the deli man" who secretly puts extra fat on your sandwich when you request low fat because of your heart condition = swerving off the road from laughter

One of the few good Jews out there, and he calls out the other Jews on their Jewry. Also, he was a nationalist long before Trump made nationalism popular. He considered forming a political party called the nationalist party and running for President like over a decade ago. He also supported Trump long before the other talk radio hosts. So yeah, he's pretty based. Hard to believe he's a filthy Jew.

BAR FLY AND THE BARFIGHTER
WHEN THE CHROME WAS THICK AND THE WOMEN STRAIGHT
SHE LOOKS LIKE.....STALIN'S HOUSEKEEPER
ACLU I SUE YOU

He is the only Jew I've heard of being accused of anti-Semitism

>kellyanne the bar fly

Nearly drove off the road when he said she should be a jagermeister girl

That's how we know he's one of us. The jews feel comfortable attacking him.

I use to listen to this cock on the Radio every at in Jew York, peddling gold coins and Directbuy furniture. His son owns Rockstar Energy. The most uncultured energy drink out there IMO.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Weiner

So yeah, fuck this guy, his show is 2 hours of him prattling on about the past and how awesome he is now, when he's just a fag who used to skinny dip with Ginsberg.

Banned in Britain

>this picture

THIS

CALLED OUT THE HOLLYWOOD JEWS SEVERAL TIMES

We're not all bad. There's few of us, but we're out there.

THE VERMIN IN THE MEDIA!!!!!!!

Christ, Jews hate each other as much as Mudslimes and Christfags. The real test is if he calls out Israel, for blatant shit, like the fact it's a welfare state, which he doesn't.

Youre just a bum with a radio!!!! No one will ever remember you!!!

also checked

Someone once mentioned Israel health care. and he said on radio

Israel is a mess!!! Israel WOULDN'T EVEN BE A COUNTRY WITHOUT THE DUMB AMERICAN TAXPAYER!!!

El Rushbo is 9000 magadittos better

Rush is what I listen to while I wait for savage to start.

Neurotic, bipolar and extremely self absorbed. Can't stand him 90% of the time, but he is /ourguy/ and isn't afraid to name the jew.

but he is a Jew

lol

Rush is a political strategist more than anything, not much of a thinker or very entertaining. Chris Plante is the king of talk radio imo.

I am well aware of that. Which makes it even funnier when he calls out "spielberg, ratzenberg and katzenberg".

It's because his books that don't have his face on the cover don't sell as well.
He mentioned on his show how his publishers told him so, you massive nazi faggot