New varg vid
youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ&t

Other urls found in this thread:

rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm
brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/jiddukrish107856.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6UyCuk6XA9w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_behavior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wonder what will happen when the Golden one comes over and meets Varg's QT autistic wife.

kek

Bump

Well, this is something I always wondered about.
I had my difficulties in my life, as I was clearly different in some way. I had better understanding of the things presented to me in school than others but failed to achieve sufficient social interactions. Then, when I got my diagnosis, I wondered:
Who is the disabled person? The one who doesn't fit into the system because he immerses himself in knowledge and learning or the one who spends his days aimlessly, consuming alcohol, drugs and other things.
Varg basically told me things I knew since long ago.

WE

bump

Sure, he's just telling the neurotypical folk

rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm

This makes a pretty interesting link between autism and neanderthal genes.

He stole it from brainy quotes you fag

brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/jiddukrish107856.html

So I guess WE WUZ NEANDERTHALZ N SHIEEET?

If TGO cucks Varg I will shit myself. Then again, Varg does say only the alphas should be allowed to breed and TGO is basically as alpha as it gets.

We certainly wuz my cave friend

Imagine varg goes to jail again after he murders TGO for fugging Marie

Why are these white nationalists all so fucking crazy? You get insane body-builder veterans, survivalist pagans, faggy normies like Richard Spencer... Such an odd collection of people. Can none of you just be normal?
>captcha: helicopter

If TGO does that, I bet he gets killed by Varg in "self defense" while chasing him down a stairway.

>normal
Normal is another way of saying bluepilled. If you are normal in today's world, you are the one that is fucked up.

WE WUZ ROCKPILLZ N SHIEET.

Varg defending his obvious murder is hilarious every time. I can get that he thought Euronymous was going to kill him so he fought him, but chasing Eurry into his room, then down a stairwell, was just ridiculous. Just let him run away if it's going to be that. If you're so innocent, call the police after you kill the dude. It was obviously a cold-blooded murder, or at least a murder committed in a manic fit after the fight.

Either way he served his time. Also one less talentless commie.

AYO
>Skins mammoth
SO
>Fuggs cave bitch
YOU BE SAYIN
>Murders homofagien
WE WUZ NEANDERTHALS N SHIET??

I agree.

These days everything is paperwork, can't stand it.

Are all swedes lapring faggots?
These two niggers just talk out thier ass all the time

No. Varg is more of an alpha. Varg has done more valuable things in his life and has more followers (in a literal sense as well). So Varg is worth more respect. And The Golden One is a narcissistic manchild playing with muscles. I see Varg's 1 apr video as a slight joke towards that.

Get a more rewarding job

Varg is Norwegian you stupid burger.

The Eternal Normie will NEVER be with us until we destroy them.

I dont care

Bretty true desu

WTF is wrong with that guy?

He is LARPing so hard,he thinks he is living in early middle age.

Care enough to reply fatboi

Please elaborate, dweller of the black mountain.

That helmet is not Norwegian,that looks French
We Wuz Frogs n shit

Well...He does live in France.

That was an April Fool's joke, almost definitely.

Are you kidding with me? He doesn't celebrate April Fools day. Don't confuse me or you'll be punished.

Timing is too convenient and he was talking about "taking his golden showers". Highly highly questionable.

He made an April fool's video about touring with Mayhem

Okay thanks for the clarification. Please be patient with me, something is not right up in my mind.

>the autistic person is really the normal person
>and also their intelligence level is higher
>autistic people are actually better than normal people in almost all context, the only thing they are less good at is social interaction and that is because human beings are not meant to socialize with a lot of strangers all the time, we're supposed to live in small tribes

He actually makes a good point with the tribe example, 150 people or whatever.

>varg is liking "Stop doing/being x" memes
>varg is defending autistics
>varg is saying autistics are actually the ubermensch

Does varg lowkey visit this place?

What am I talking about, that might be a self-fulfilling prophesy, I'm fine. Get some therapy and move away from parents, I just got to be patient before the head bashing.

You wanna go raise a barn? Our village is getting kinda crowded

its hard not too when you're reminded of chris chan

Jewish mods deleted the thread.

>context missing

He thanked the ottoman's for destroying the byzantine empire merely because it was christian. and dem christians destroyed the super smart pagan civilization.

he's a turk loving backstabber, changes the definition of barbarian and civilized to fit his propaganda, and thinks christianity was forced upon his poor little genius pagan whyte peeple when in reality they were persecuted but still growing in number willingly.

he's an idiot that places blame on religion for the fall of pagan europe or rome -- he never cites exactly which -- when:

1. it was caused by .... DUN DUN DUN civil war and betrayal.
2. christianity came about voluntarily between 1st AD to 3rd until constantine made it official.
3. pagan rulers embraced it because they recognized the new social order.
4. technology and science was now spreading to areas denied to them by rome
5. christianity gave europe an identity to fend off islam -- just ask the pope who told the spanish and portuguese to not come to Jerusalem but instead fight the moors next door.

pagan beliefs were dying. end of story. if not with Jesus Christ then Mithras. or Sol.

I think he must be on the spectrum but won't admit it for whatever reason

>varg's qt wife is autistic

EXPLAINS
EVERYTHING

It must be really comfortable, I'm going to get an autistic wife. I think if you get the right kind of autism it's a guarantee that they are not going to be a thot whore. You can get to know them and it's fucking perfect.

Most Scandinavian is on the spectrum though, maybe not enough to get a diagnosis but to a degree I am certain most of us are.

>Can none of you just be normal?

Normal people have things to lose and don't spout autistic dribble non anonymously.

varg is a retarded murder who should not have been let out of prison

It's the higher IQ. It creates people less willing to walk in a straight line or people who want to behave the same as everyone else. They're far more independent.

At least he has back bone.

>dribble
I think you mean drivel fucktard

>defending a murderer
fuck off degenerate

Euronymous was plotting to murder Varg. He made the right choice.

Why do you care so much about Varg?

90% of your politicians want to genocide the Swedish population aka replace you with non-Swedes.

Start caring more about that

He's obviously just a triggered christfag

this is a thread about varg you stupid murderer

Sometimes killing in self defense is necessary. Sometimes hunting is providing. You must have a little death to keep life moving.

trigger trigger trigger

Varg would be cool with it he's down with the Spartan ways of marriage.

This is fucking stupid. It's a developmental disorder, literal retardation. It's also extremely common in somalians, arabs, and other inbred vermin. It's not a special perception or some great source of wisdom. It's lacking normal human abilities and not at all constrained to people with neanderthal DNA.

the way varg speaks sounds like he is on the spectrum, which is why he is defending it with non arguments like "its not a diagnosis" and "theres nothing wrong with autists"

autists should be immediately culled at birth, it is the autist that killed Sup Forums, it is the autist who will destroy our world

Ok, so I don't buy that he did it completely in self-defense, and I think him being casual about it is his way of coping with what he did - I don't think the murder was in cold blood either. Maybe he was prepared for a fight, or maybe he just lost control in the moment.

Nevertheless, he does more for me and you and our nations and people than most people.

So why are you crying about him again?

I think there is a difference between autistic behavior and actually autism. "Autistic behavior" is very likely to be linked to Neanderthals.

>He doesn't celebrate April Fools day

Idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=6UyCuk6XA9w

>it is the autist who will destroy our world
It's literally the opposite of autists that are flooding Europe and North-America with Non-Europeans.

who do you think is allowing them to come in?

Autists are libertarians turned up to 11. Libertarians are very constrained, they lack some fundamental values and emotions and are perhaps more logical, colder, for it. At least according to political psychologists. Autists absolutely aren't. It's a developmental disorder and has a strong, negative, correlation with IQ as most other forms of retardation do.

I don't know if I can disagree with all these digits

Praise kek

Outgoing people that care about their social status more than their nation.

What I think, is that there is a large difference between different kind of autists. I have come across non-functioning autists, that can't be independent.

Libertarians as in what? I don't get your link here.

>It's a developmental disorder
That may well be, but I don't think simply "being on the specter" is something negative. Also I have seen so large differences between diagnosed autists that I'm inclined to think there should be different diagnoses.

Both behavioral and in function.

If you adjust to the sick society, you have no value as a human being.

That's the way to do it.

>tfw no retarded gf to bring me a potato for dinner
FUCK
I came here to hate, not to feel

haha no wonder you weirdos like this guy
he's basically stroking your dick with his little pep talks

>your brain is not broken, society is broken

He have some good points, but he spell crap has well. Like in the topic of the crusades.

Society is broken, moron.

"So let's get rid of civilization and go live in the woods..."

t. Varg

Ok he just went full retard.
>autists are what human beings are supposed to be

Varg literally says autists are more normal?? What the fuck does he mean? Is that because HE himself is used to this behavior?

Also- is he implying all Neanderthals were autistic? Wtf Varg? Hes losing it.

Saying that autism is more normal than what neurotypical people are these days is beyond silly. There are behavioral traits that probably would make the world a better place if more people shared them but there are also a bunch that would bring it to a screeching (kek) halt.

t. Diagnosed 'high functioning' autist.

Yeah, autism is a dogshit umbrella label to begin with and condensing Asperger into some "autism spectrum" is just stupid. You aren't wrong. But keep in mind the brain is one hell of a machine. IQ is a solid indicator of one's resistance to Alzheimer's, despite it being a physical phenomena. It's often discovered only posthumously that someone suffered Alzheimer's, sort of like prostate cancer. Think there was a case study with an old lady, real smart gal, who didn't display any symptoms despite massive amounts of her brain tissue being completely fucked from Alzheimer's. The brain has a very fucking weird way of making up for deficiencies, even where there's concrete physical damage to it. Like the guy who got a steel girder rammed through his head. His temperament stabilized after a period.

>Libertarians as in what? I don't get your link here.
Some political psychologists pushing their ideas of moral foundations, small and fresh studies, not at all an extensive field. Shouldn't put too much stock into it but it's interesting. They linked disgust with sanctity, or purity, and found liberals(US, progressives) highly lacking in it. Libertarians were very much divergent, didn't fit at all with normal conservatives but were pretty much just standard liberals without a care for care. Less compassionate, little mind for equity. Autists were much more extreme in the same way. Libertarians do very well though, top the charts in IQ every time.

if you think about it, anyone who's probably a fan of any/all of his endeavors is probably at least a little autistic
>black metal
>paganism
>white nationalism
>rpg games
>LITERAL larping

they were though
>Neanderthal behaviour would probably seem neophobic, dogmatic and xenophobic to modern humans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_behavior