WHO CARES ABOUT RUSSIA??

Okay so I need someone to give me a quick rundown on this. Preferably someone who isn't a Trump supporter. I need to understand something.

So every day we hear about the Trump/Russia connection probe and this nonsensical talk of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

My question is, who gives a fuck aside from Never Trumpers and top Democrats? Yes, we know you don't like Trump and yes, we know you are upset that he won. But what are you trying to spin by saying Trump and Russia are colluding?

1. How did Russia steal the election from Hillary by showing the clearly undemocratic and unlawful ways the DNC was running their show? All it did was show that the DNC and their super delegates had Hillary coined as their nominee before the election process even started. Which people should be happy about knowing.

2. Russia had absolutely no idea Trump was going to win the election, just like everyone else had no idea. Everyone was surprised.

3. The Trump administration has not done anything that empowers Russia or done anything that would hint that Trump is a secret shill for Russia. The administration has been clear on where they stand with Ukraine, Crimea and other hot spots in the world. Trump has not done anything to weaken us.

4. Wasn't it the Obama administration that wanted to Buddy up to Iran, and gave them billions of dollars only for Iran to spit in our face? And wasn't it the Clinton's that sold Russia 20% of our Uranium? And wasn't it Obama that told Putin that he would be "more flexible" after the election? The only people cozying up to Russia and our enemies are the liberals and this is based on fact.

So you can try to divert,distract, and blame others. But we all know the reason Hillary lost is because Americans are sick of political correctness.

Oh and let's not forget Obama's red line failure.

If Trump made a redline on a Russian ally, and didn't back it up, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi would be busting a nut over "TRUMPS A RUSSIAN AGENT! THERE IS COLLUSION!"

Bump

Why can't a liberal answer these basic questions?

Because liberals don't work with logic, only baseless accusations.

>1. How did Russia steal the election from Hillary by showing the clearly undemocratic and unlawful ways the DNC was running their show? All it did was show that the DNC and their super delegates had Hillary coined as their nominee before the election process even started. Which people should be happy about knowing.

everything you said is a lie. lemme guess you're a bernout? the emails showed that DWS who was the chair of the DNC loved Hillary but that doesn't mean anything especially because bernie isn't even a democrat (and still isn't). that's like getting mad at reince priebus for wanting rubio or walker or bush over trump because they've been republicans longer (which the rnc originally did).

2. Russia had absolutely no idea Trump was going to win the election, just like everyone else had no idea. Everyone was surprised.

this isn't true. russia hacked into trump's voter database and specifically targeted voters they wanted to vote for him or not turnout at all. russia was actively targeting the states of PA, MI, WI, MN, with fake news. no one knew this was happening except for the trump campaign who was being told by russia to campaign in these states. remember when the MSM was like "why is Trump in [insert random midwestern state here] he has no chance bwahhah" it's because he was being directed by russia and russian intelligence were flipping voters for him by spreading fake news on facebook. Trump won because of those states flipping and he only won those states with less than 120k votes.

That is some 5th level conspiracy bullshit you have there

Average IQ in San Francisco (where people voted for Hillary): 160

Average rural and suburban IQ (where people voted for Trump): 85

Didn't it come out recently in the latest wikileaks release that a lot of CIA viruses and hacks were using proxies to pretend to be Chinese and Russian?

>3. The Trump administration has not done anything that empowers Russia or done anything that would hint that Trump is a secret shill for Russia. The administration has been clear on where they stand with Ukraine, Crimea and other hot spots in the world. Trump has not done anything to weaken us.

Giving nice comments about Putin is an indication he's shilling for Russia. Repeating the same bullshit that RT-like stations make hours before Trump tweets anyway is an indication he's being a puppet.

Trump is very poltiically correct. He backtracked on his "muslim ban" by saying it's not a muslim ban after promising one in the campaign. He even removed one country. He is very politically correct.

>logic
>baseless accusation

Hmmm... which would we classify this gem as?

>tfw you're a Russian spy on facebook, but actually you just disagree with libtards and think Hillary is a criminal

Average IQ in Canada: eh?

>this is what shills actually believe

Holy fuck and they call us conspiracy theorists

>>tfw you're a Russian spy on facebook
Being a Putinbot and a russian spy isn't the same thing, retard. Don't kid yourself, you're not elite, never was and never could be.

Not an argument.

Just because the iq's are vastly different (which seems bullshit that statistic) doesn't discredit someone's vote. I fucking hate how the libs did that all election calling Trump voters stupid whilst they are the ones that believe that Trannies aren't mentally ill. XD

>3. The Trump administration has not done anything that empowers Russia or done anything that would hint that Trump is a secret shill for Russia. The administration has been clear on where they stand with Ukraine, Crimea and other hot spots in the world. Trump has not done anything to weaken us.

has attacked every ally that we have and every adversary that we have. the only country he hasn't attacked is russia. if you've read the 35 page trump-russia dossier (which hasn't been declared false and parts of it have been verified) every single time the media or politicians accused russia of interfering in the election the russians stopped to divert attention. this is exactly what trump is doing...divert from russia by claiming obama wiretapped him and just ignore anything to do with russia. russia loves this. the whole point of the DNC hacking was to weaken hillary and the democrats. the kremlin thought that even if hillary won her base would be so divided that she'd have to focus on strengthening her base by focusing on domestic issues rather than syria, ukraine basically anything russia related.

>4. Wasn't it the Obama administration that wanted to Buddy up to Iran, and gave them billions of dollars only for Iran to spit in our face? And wasn't it the Clinton's that sold Russia 20% of our Uranium? And wasn't it Obama that told Putin that he would be "more flexible" after the election? The only people cozying up to Russia and our enemies are the liberals and this is based on fact.

what does iran have to do with this? the iran nuclear deal was great that's why your president hasn't ripped it up. as for the uranium deal...deals like that have to be approved by the federal government. the secretary of state has a seat on that committee which is composed of multiple cabinet-level officials and hillary wasn't even on the committee when the vote happened she appointed an assistant secretary of state to do that for her and never received any money from the vote or "deal". the obama flexibility thing doesn't matter because he never capitulated to russia and issued multiple sanctions that crippled their economy.

>So you can try to divert,distract, and blame others. But we all know the reason Hillary lost is because Americans are sick of political correctness.

nope. the evidence and investigations will show that russian propaganda stole the election from her. she is the rightful president.

>actively targeting the states of PA, MI, WI, MN, with fake news. no one knew this was happening except for the trump campaign who was being told by russia to campaign in these states.
You are surprised Trump campaigned in swing states?

>get elected to world leader position
>don't say anything nice about any other world leaders though
>unless they're the world leaders I like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>I don't like propaganda when my side loses

Sharia blue Canuck chapter.

Wow fuck off shill.

actual Bern-out here, who later supported Trump. Clinton is a corrupt sleeeze bag as exposed by Wikileaks, thanks to our good buddy John answering a phishing email.

And I'm admittedly a libtard, but there is 0 evidence that Trump is Russian backed or that he colluded with the Russians. But we now know the CIA was syping on everybody, and could fake attacks to make it look like it originated in another country.

Trump may turn out to be an unmitigated disaster, but that has yet to be seen.

i've been on Sup Forums for a long time and your guys' conspiracy theories are always stupid and false. what im saying is true.

Leftists are not rational adults.
They are adult shaped children.

So long as you remember that their actions make a lot more sense.

>believing anything from a russian intelligence operation aka wikileaks

we're going to take you out next bernouts. once we're done with traitorous trump scum.

bottom line: if you dont like hillary you are obviously a russian agent.

low quality bait

enjoy your 15 cents a post

>russia was actively targeting the states of PA, MI, WI, MN, with fake news. no one knew this was happening except for the trump campaign who was being told by russia to campaign in these states.

And I suppose muh russia also told the Clinton campaign to NOT campaign in those states and to avoid ever setting foot in wisconsin?

>Losing so hard you pick on someone that lost even harder

Hillary schills are so low energy, they should just go to sleep. Meanwhile, Trump makes me more excited than ever!

with the help of russia. trump didn't have a ground game at all. how is it that he flipped all of these states without any infrastructure?

how was she supposed to know russia was campaigning for trump? trump didn't even have a ground game there. was she just supposed to guess that russia was leading a fake news and disinfo operation in those states?

if she actually campaigned there and lost you might have an argument that she lost the election fair and square but the fact that she didn't only lends to the argument that the election was stolen and trump is an illegitimate president.

Move along, ZOOKinz, no ones falling for your jew tricks now, your ID is showing.

i hope you enjoy seeing your fellow russian puppet as president...if we're lucky by the end of this summer he'll be sentenced to death for treason

>liberals
>believing this

>Hillary ignores working class whites in the rustbelt
>Trump stumps with pro-American rhetoric, the kind that Truman, Johnson and Reagan knew is required to win national elections

It wasn't "muh Russian hacks," it's that Trump's campaign spoke to those the Democrats ignored

>damage control: the post
Trump is russian puppet, prove me wrong
pro tip: you can't

>she lost the election fair and square

/thread right there. One day you'll come to accept that

Jesus fucking Christ, do you retards here yourselves?

What legal standard will be defined as evidence of, as you so ineloquently put it, "propaganda stole the election"?

Let's assume that we can point to some website, that was spreading fake news and that enough people were reading that it had an effect on the vote that people cast. Then after proving that we'll have to also pretend that fake shit on the internet was a phenomenon that was not seen before the months leading to the 2016 election.

Stop and think for 5 seconds before posting. Pretend to have a brain. In essence, don't be a Pelosi.

>Steal the election for Hillary
It wasn't stolen you gullible fool it was planned out that way. Bernie was not a real contender, he was a DNC shill whose sole purpose was to make a cult of personality for Hillary because she has no personality on her own. How many times do I have to spell this out for you dipshit Bernouts? Over the course of the primaries Bernie did 2 things
>Diffuse and redirect angst towards the Republican boogyman
>Rile up youth support for donations right up until he "lost" even though he was dead in the water by January
Hillary has the youth appeal of a rotting seal carcass and the Democrats knew it. To counter this they got Bernie to get the kids all fired up like they were for Obama. This is why he kissed her ass in the debates and immediately started shilling for her after the primaries were over. Nothing was stolen from Bernie, he was in on it from day 1. I wish I could say at least Bernie supporters learned their lesson about trusting a Jew but Jill Stein is evidence to the contrary.
>Everyone was surprised
Sup Forums wasn't. Hillary lost not only because of the cancerous identity politics that is consuming the Democratic party but because she believed her own false hype and she severely underestimated what an unlikable cunt she is to the average American.

The only people who care about "muh Russia" are liberals who are desperate to shift the blame of their own failures onto someone else.

>hear

I'm starting to think the Deep State is going to actively try to enact a coup against Trump, declaring Hillary as the "legitimate winner" of the election.

Trump, on the other hand, from Day 1 of campaigning, has directly aligned himself with Military leadership like Mattis, who had to deal with the inane politically influcenced decisions of Hillary's state while he ran the U.S. Central Command.

It's going to be a fun summer, bring it on shills!

>Let's assume that we can point to some website, that was spreading fake news and that enough people were reading that it had an effect on the vote that people cast. Then after proving that we'll have to also pretend that fake shit on the internet was a phenomenon that was not seen before the months leading to the 2016 election.

there is fucking facts out there showing that millions of people saw fake news about hillary and it was proliferated throughout facebook during this election cycle only. trump literally won the election because of MI, WI, and PA which he won by less than 120,000 votes.

They literally HACKED our election. If you still don't get it, I don't even know what to say.

You can talk about the bad things Hillary and the DNC did until you're blue in the face. Doesn't excuse Russia for hacking into US servers and airing their dirty laundry.

This is the first time an enemy country changed an election outcome. They pissed in our faces and got away with it, too.

It's gross.

It's wrong.

It's fucked up on so many levels.

It sets a hideous precedent because Donald Dumbfuck won't do shit about it. Democrats have to scream and yes, maybe exaggerate a little, just to get how dire this situation is across to thear average American who thinks both parties are the same.

This was a literal foreign coup.

And never mind how overblown the "but her emails" bullshit was to begin with. I'm sick and tired of the Russian didndu meme. I'm a million times more disturbed by Putin fucking us than I am a few nasty or misplaced emails.

There's a word for someone who likes bigger, meaner men like Putin choosing their country's President. It rhymes with duck.

> Russia convincing U.S. Americans to vote Trump
Don't tell Vladdy Daddy I would have done it for free, ok?

no. think paul ryan will be president. establishment republicans will capitulate to the democrats when this thing finally blows over because democrats will probably ask for campaign finance reform because most of russia's influence on trump was done through fake companies and superpacs. democrats will ask mike pence to step down too and paul ryan will become the 46th president.

also mattis doesn't even like trump and trump doesn't like him. mattis is appointing democrats that obama appointed to serve with him in the defense department.

Voting machines weren't hacked. At best, all Americans (and the world) got to see how the Democrats "make the sausage." At worst, incorrect information gets out there.

Incorrect information floats around all the time. The movie JFK has permanently influenced what society thinks is "fact" in that case alone.

If you're decrying misinformation, you're almost alleging a need for a poll tax, something that Republicans would LOVE to bring back.

Putin is just what we need to uncuck this country. I would've voted for him over no balls Bernie or Shillary.

I would love to know what the Russians think about this shit.

>Hillary causes 4 Americans to die in Benghazi
>Hillary deletes ~30,000 emails, hindering an investigation
>Hillary cheats in Democratic primaries
>Hillary supports retared neo-liberal ideas like political correctness
>Hillary calls Trump supporters "deplorables" (not the best way to win votes)
>Hillary doesn't set foot in Wisconsin and neglects other Rust Belt states
>Hillary loses election

OMG HOW DID HILLDAWG LOSE!!!! ITS THE RUSSIANS OMG!!!

>implying the people that bought any "fake news" about Hilldawg didnt already hate her.

Wishing it was true:^)

Check their April Fools joke for a clue

Probably pretty stoked because they are getting credit for James Bond shit they didn't even do. Put the fear into their enemies.

Lincoln filled his cabinet with people who despised him because he knew they could get the job done.

Let's also make a quick comparison for the MUH RUSSIANS faggots to grasp that kills their soul:

The Mexican government openly admits to spending millions of dollars to influence U.S. elections; a Mexican billionaire owns the most influential U.S. media outlet (NYT); the Mexican government spends tens of millions to lobby congress; and the Mexican government has dedicated $50 million to pay for U.S. legal services to keep illegal aliens from being returned to Mexico; yet somehow it’s the Russian government that is a concern.

Which group, Russians or Mexicans, is the greater drain on the USA? Which group commits the bulk of the crime here? Which group is known to send their tax-free paid-under-the-table monies back home rather than keeping it here and investing in our nation to any degree?

The answer is clear, anyone who talks about MUH RUSSIANS is a retarded fuck who needs suicide.

How was disinformation only targeting certain states?

Disinfo and propaganda from both sides (mainly DNC) was all over the Internet for the whole world to see. What was those states being told that the rest of the world wasn't?

Trump supporter here but not on blind faith. Everything you asked sums up the situation very well and they have no rational argument on this matter. It's MSM-led defamation for the purpose of undermining his presidency and trying to turn everyone they can against him because they're hoping they can stop his reelection by starting now and not letting up. All it'll do is kill what little credibility they had left. Absolutely priceless.

1. Russia used trolls spreading fake news stories, targeted hacks/leaks of information. They did not hack voting machines, that is a sham story to discredit the real story. If Russia did this on it's own that's one thing and it would have nothing to do with Trump, but as we have seen, there have been communications that the Trump team attempted to keep secret. Knowing if there was any cooperation or awareness on the part of members of Trumps team on the matter is important.

2. That's fine but if a foreign government was targeting presidential candidates on either side to try to achieve a specific goal, then we have a problem. If one of those candidates was aware of, inviting, or involved with such efforts, we have an even bigger problem.

3. This remains to be seen. This is why we are conducting a full investigation to either exonerate Trump, or get to the bottom of what deals he may or may not have made as a private citizen.

4. U.S. didn't pay Iran under Obama, we eased sanctions and released their assets back to them in an effort to gain leverage in nuclear negotiations. They spent every day since 1979 telling us to go fuck ourselves, and all it took to bring them to the table was opening economic relations. Also please explain when they "Spat in our face". It seems they only started doing that since Trump, with his very different attitude toward Iran, took office.

That’s the way I feel about the holocaust.

Shhh don't make good points the libby wibbies will get you.

>there is fucking facts out there showing that millions of people saw fake news about hillary and it was proliferated throughout facebook during this election cycle only. trump literally won the election because of MI, WI, and PA which he won by less than 120,000 votes.

How many of those people voted? How many people knew that what they were seeing was fake and just ignored it? How many times was the fakery called out? Was the information entirely untrue or partially untrue? Who's gonna go out and tally? Who's gonna collate the information and present it to the other side, so that we can be fair and give them a chance to defend themselves. Who's gonna track the other side down? I know, they're gonna go to the Kremlin. HAHAHAHA!

And again, assuming we solve all these problems, we have to pretend that lies, misstatements, and utter bullshit aren't spread every day online or off.

Nothing's going to come from this except a statement from this worthless ass fucking committee, that begins:

"It is the opinion of this committee"...

Campaigns and strategy groups have determined the formula that is the literal dollar per vote that needs to be spent in some form of campaigning in any state.

The shill's argument is that since effort was targeted to residents of those states, there is a dollar value to this targeting (which is why he referred to campaign finance reform).

This completely ignores the work of pol and meme warfare in general that many do independently and without compensation (that last part is why this shill has such a blind spot to this area)

Shhh goyim, let it go

everything you listed is a lie. thank you for proving the russians stole the election by brainwashing americans into believing their propaganda.

Zookinz, you're a fucking moron get out of here.

they were using a data-mining operation to target black voters in michigan to get them to not to turnout to vote. they got the information from cambridge analytica the company that bannon works for.

>lefties are the new Alex Jones conspiracy theorists
We've come full circle.

Who is this semen demon?

How many Trump votes should be considered tainted?

Should Americans be required to take a test before voting?

because trump helped them. the mexican government never received help from any candidiate. every single country has spies and tries to influence america but you'll never see the american president betray the country like a traitor for gain like your so-called "president"

Trump pulling some tweet out of his ass is definitive proof of Russian collusion? Bit of confirmation bias.. One could make an equally retarded argument that CNN's Russian Collusion allegations are just diversions from the wiretapping. In reality both arguments are terrible and you're stupid

you know that's why the fbi is investigating trump right? cambridge analytica is a data mining company that's british and one of the guys on the board of the company is a pro-russia ukrainian businessman. the cambridge analytica servers were in trump tower and two russian banks pinged their servers to take all the information they had about voters in the us.

this is literally the reason why the fbi got the FISA warrant to investigate trump and his campaign.

unlike Sup Forumstard conspiracy theories we have actual facts.

> The Iran deal was a great deal

No it wasn't you fucking dumb faggot. And the only reason Trump hadn't ripped it up yet is because he is having to deal with dumb fucking Republicans who are blocking his shit.

I'll give you Democrats credit. Atleast you don't have any infighting. Everyone is content with superdelegates and a rigged primary process.

It's not a question of invalidating votes or attempting to claw back the election.

If a candidate or his team invited or failed to disclose and disavow interference by a foreign government (Which involved cyber intrusions against Americans and American institutions, and which hasn't seemed to stop since the election) on their part, then that's a bigass problem and the individuals responsible need to be dealt with harshly.

At the very least, you should be interested in getting to the bottom of just who the fuck has been working behind Trumps back and speaking to foreign agents?

Here's a nugget of truth for you to go away:

>Howard Dean rigged the primaries Against Hillary in 2008 because the Clintons used McAuliffe to rig the primaries against Dean in 2004.
>Clintons then used Debbie Wasserman-Schultz to rig the primaries For Hillary in 2016

The lesson to be learned here is that the democrat primaries are ALWAYS rigged.

Thankfully, you can't rig a general election, President Obama taught me that. Thanks, Obama!

Please tell me you are not this retarded

Be more specific. What data did "the Russians" get and what did they tell the blacks in Michigan to stop them voting that the rest of the world didn't hear?

we should just ban everyone who didn't vote for hillary. if you fell for any of the lies that were spread about her you should not be allowed to vote. in the same way that republicans don't want felons to vote we shouldn't let people who committed treason by "electing" a russian puppet as president from ever voting again.

God, you're fucking retarded.

Your libtarded double-standards are off the fucking charts.

You can't deny the how/why of Hillary losing just because CTR throws a few shekels your way, so please, kill yourself. Bleach, razor, gun, by any means, just make it fucking happen.

The Iran deal was actually pretty good. Release the assets we froze (And were basically sitting on) in 1979, lift economic sanctions, and get access to monitor their nuclear program and verify that they are abiding by the deal.

Better than the last deal which was in place since 1979, and basically consisted of "Never negotiate or trade with them, just bark demands and threats".

Pretty much the first thing they did once we lifted sanctions was to buy a bunch of American built commercial jets to invigorate their air travel industry.

>actual facts

Your delusional retardation is not fact, friend. Please, again, let me request you kill yourself, you're unfit to live being this stupid.

Pic related

>if we link this this this and this loosely together you'll be amazed what we've found.
>but we're not conspiracy theorists like you wack job right wingers

i would rather have a rigged primary than a fucking russian puppet as my party's nominee. at least the democrats have the fucking balls to not let retards be their nominees.

itt: autistic faggot shill can't shut the fuck up about RUSSIA and clings to his fake news.

Go kill yourself. I'm no longer asking, I'm telling you, just fucking get it over with. Your life is worthless. I'd rather have the mlp dudes back here than your kind of faggotry.

>cambridge analytica is a data mining company that's british and one of the guys on the board of the company is a pro-russia ukrainian businessman

Now it the Brits and Ukrainians in addition to the Russians! And, of course, the Americans on the board and on Facebook that spread the stuff!

Pinging servers, well, that changes everything!

>unlike Sup Forumstard conspiracy theories we have actual facts.
>we

and who are you? CNN?

> The Iran deal was good because they got a bunch of money that we had frozen.

Oh great. More money for them to spend on terrorism against Americans in the ME.

> Plus right after the Iran deal, a bunch of companies were able to sell them stuff.

LOL! Nigger are you fucking retarded? They pushed the Iran deal for profit only for their benefit, not for the benefit of the average American or American in the ME.

Oh but at least some billionaires made more money! HAHAHA! Great fucking job...

No the Iran deal was a fucking massive mistake and America will have to pay for that mistake with blood. But it won't be the blood of the billionaire businessmen that pushed Obama into making this deal just so they could put some more shekels in their pocket. It doesn't get any more Jewish than that.

>3. The Trump administration has not done anything that empowers Russia

lmao Bluepilled AS FUCK son.

I can't believe they all fell for your bait.

>triggered russian agent detected
bye bitch
go tell that to the fbi not me.
literally everyone who hasn't fallen for the russian propaganda

Liberals often blame others for things they themselves are guilty of

>go tell that to the fbi not me.

Was there anybody in the whole world not out to get Clinton?

Not an argument.

>Russian agent.

Gee, and my genealogical background only leads to Germany and Croatia, never knew I was Russian, but thanks for letting me know.

Now, do as I keep saying, and go cut your fucking wrists, worthless trashperson. The long way, do it RIGHT - if you need a diagram, I'll send one to you, start at the wrist and go all the way to the elbow.

You can even do it in the bathtub so you don't leave any cleanup mess. Really, it's easy. And please livestream it, I wanna jack off to your corpse after the last bit of your worthless libtard life drains out. Knowing you're gone would really make my dick hard.