Marine LePenis has no chance of winning

The EU lives! Looks like France is gonna be on the right side of history.

Say it with me:
MONSIEUR PRESIDENT

Isn't it the same thing they said about Trump and he farted in Hillarys face?

>DRUMPF WON!!!!
Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.
She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

If Le Pen loses, then all French flags on Sup Forums should be changed to Algeria for a week

i support this notion

Go Marine!

tfw I know a french algerian girl and shes a real cutie

seconded

Actually she won by 6 gorillion now be a good goy and report facts

(((you)))

whatever helps you sleep at night loll

I'm still laughin about the election though

>Hillary Clinton won by roughly 1 big city

Popular vote != winning election. Just as you don't win chess by having more pieces when you get checkmated, you don't win an American election by having more votes.

Silly 15 year old lefty

sage

Freedom is for anglo nations only, we already know this

Don Fillon will grab this election by the pussy.

The Macaroni clan is recruiting goons in the new world.

How low energy; prepare for the debates.

>Reminder that this is what the ponies got rid of

>The EU lives!
No, the EU just gets a stay of execution.

Le Pen will probably lose. Her defeat will be spun as the death of these pesky nationalist movements taking place all over the world. Just like when Geert Wilders lost (he had no fucking chance of winning), even though his part gained a lot of seats in parliament and he basically won the battle while the war still went on.

But whereas if Trump had lost the 2016 election, it would have meant he was out of politics for good (would be too old to run against an incumbent), if Le Pen loses, she'll just come back in the next election and probably win. Macron will do nothing to appease Le Pen's supporters, and his subservience to the EU will only aggravate them and bolster their ranks.

Only America has the electoral college, so yeah it's a different reality. The popular vote = the vote.

Clinton won by 3 million. In a normal democracy you only need to win by 1.

sexist ass french people.

>MUH SIX MILLION

ha ha, obvious baiteru ("herstory" gave it away).
At the end Trump is president and we all know you gotta win an election to be president these days.

Now for anyone that wants to know the real numbers in popular votes, the difference is 1,326,481.

>Marine LePenis has no chance of winning
LIKE TRUMP THAT HAD 2%?

It's democracy on a state by state basis. The national popular vote is irrelevant. You win states, not the country. This election was the example of why the electoral college was setup in the first place.

I so hope that really happens, I'm fapping for Le Pen every day

the fact that Macron married a woman almost three decades his senior should disqualify him. what a colossally stupid and myopic move. she is literally from his mother's generation. creepy af.

This. Macron is the default vote this election because everyone is shilling for him. Very few people are actually really into his positions. On the other hand, pretty much every marine supporter is passionnate about her program.

He represents the follow-up to decades of UMPS. People who vote UMPS because they don't care to vote for anything else will follow.