Trump's old Ferrari sells at auction for record $270,000

>Automatic transmission
>Automatic
>Ferrari

thenational.ae/world/americas/donald-trumps-ferrari-sells-at-auction-for-270000

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/environment/2016/02/lead-exposure-gasoline-crime-increase-children-health
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because shifting nine million times a day in jew york traffic would be a blast

>implying there is anything wrong with modern exotic automatic transmissions that shift in 100 ms

More than you can afford pal. Ferrari.

Is that it?

make no mistake, automatics ARE for niggers, but if you live in a congested area it's tolerable.

just a fucking car who gives a shit

No surprise here. Typical faggot Trump move.

>2017
>having a transmission

Go back to /o/

well its shifting either way isnt it

thats actually vin diesels brother

watched this earlier in the week, watched the trailer for 8 today. what the fuck happened?

Ferrari hasn't offered an automatic transmissions since the 456. It's an F1-derived electrohydraulic automated manual transmission. The writer is a moron.

That being said, I doubt Trump's fat ass ever actually drove this thing.

its an antiquated technology is better because I'm elitist episode

Honest question, aren't manual trannies on high end supercars like these just pedals on the steering wheel? Not even a stick ?
-t. MT driver

>It's a technical fetishist positivism episode

Fucking back to your iPad faggot

I find touch screens without buttons to be a step in the wrong direction
it is often less convenient and it performs worse, so I don't see the point. touch screens are fine for one button commands and that's it

Fully automatic luxury automobiles are the future, goy.

I don't think ferarri has offered a traditional stick shift for at least 10 years.

the changes in the fast and furious series demonstrate how people have changed in the last 15 - 20 years and need a lot more stimulation.
ironically it is the result of lead levels in the atmosphere being at their highest in the late 80s / early 90s due to leaded petrol.. expect things to get worse when these people begin to hold positions of power in another 15 - 20 years from now.

Brah you can burn multiple clutches faster than an automatic will burn out.

Okay, that does it.

The final nail in Drumpf's coffin.

German MSM has been right all along when they said that Drumpf is a fucking moron.

They should have just said from the start "he drives a fucking automatic transmission Ferrari" instead of "olol, his haircut is stupid and his skin is orange."

I would have been anti-Drump all along.

>I doubt Trump's fat ass ever actually drove this thing
Are you saying he is rich enough just to buy one to look at? What a moron, obviously me or you would know how to spend his money better than him.

yeah

I would advise him to buy a cherry Fiero with a 5 speed. Stupid drumph. What was he thinking?

this might be going a bit too far, but i think Sup Forums culture consist mostly of people who have a genetic tolerance for lead and developed 'normally' compared to the youth around us who are literally brain damaged.
normie = lead poisoning victim.

so what the fuck is this shit? like an automatic manual transmission? wtf is the point?

Manual trans in a mud situation means you just bogged down in between shifts and got stuck.
Automatics have a purpose.

maybe thats why he sold it

It's for fags who are too lazy to learn how to drive a car but want to pretend they are bad ass race car drivers.

:[ I know right. Control of shifting is still nice so your car doesn't shift gear mid turn or some shit. Being able to be high revs in the rain is nice, too.

Most ferraris are sold with automatic, what your problem.

>but want to pretend they are bad ass race car drivers.
but this is exactly how F1 cars shift

You think Trump sells a realistic dildo replica of his dick?

>ironically it is the result of lead levels in the atmosphere being at their highest in the late 80s / early 90s due to leaded petrol.. expect things to get worse when these people begin to hold positions of power in another 15 - 20 years from now
This intrigued me enough to go read up on this theory.

Fascinating results, to say the least. Damn, thanks m8

motherjones.com/environment/2016/02/lead-exposure-gasoline-crime-increase-children-health

>8 trillion dollar car
>one windshield wiper

I'm dead

The new Corvette has a faster 1/4 mile with the auto transmission. The Bugatti Veyron has an auto transmission. Most supercars these days have gay ass paddle shifters. It's not surprising his Ferrari has one. Besides, when's the last time you think he actually drove anywhere besides a golf cart around a course? I'm guessing 20-30 years.

Asking for a friend?

>Americans think they're manly
>drive automatics

lmaoing at ur life

>automatic Ferrari
DRUMPF IS FINISHED™

Manual isnt pratical for a busuness man. Its harder to talk on the phone and multitask with a manual. Some reason why i dont want a manual. Also its pretty hard for a common man to drive a car with that much torque in manual. He isnt a racecar driver lol he is a business man

Smart man. Dual clutches are faster and more effecient on gas than manuals

Have you ever driven a stick? It's significantly more fun but the fancy new autos are faster at shifting. It used to be the other way around.
I switched to a manual in high school, and I won't go back, not matter how shitty a euro cuck mobile I have to buy to get one.

weight savings mang, those wiper motors are surprisingly big

>mfw trump has a massive black cock

t. Bus Rider

no, not this time.

>claims to be manly
>drive on easy side of the road

F1 transmission is not an automatic.

>implying most race cars don't have paddle shifters

Top kek

>eats steak well done with ketchup
>drives an automatic ferarri
>rapes women

WHY DID WE VOTE FOR THIS MAN

>he can't talk on the phone and drive while shifting gears
git gud

>you don't have the time to press the fucking clutch, shift gear, and reengage the clutch in a fucking F1 car
Oh, really? I can shift gears without using the clutch, too. But just not for very long before everything blows up in my face. Just like in a F1 scenario, hmmm.

Smoke him

You don't drive a car like that in the rain.

Maybe i want to feel like Michael Schumacher going through the gears at monza. Sounds like fun to me.

>>Automatic
>>Ferrari

It's not auto dumbass, it's F1 paddle shift like 90% of all Ferraris nowadays.

let me guess, he puts ketchup on it too? fuck it, he's done pack it up train's leaving sips tea

Nel colore arancione

It probably has flappy paddles, but it's 20 years old tech so they're shit.

Automatic Manuals are goat, nigger

>drive on correct side of the road

Fixed that for you

That's not a dual clutch. It's more like the SMG from the E46 M3, a hydraulics operated 'manual' transmission.

>implying F430 with "stick shift" as you yankee doodles call them

Their manuals were DCTs with paddles. Literally just click a button to shift.

>That being said, I doubt Trump's fat ass ever actually drove this thing.
Trump is pretty well known for using exotic sports cars as regular drivers.

I used to have a Chevy truck that I could wiggle in to gear without using the clutch. Probably the most comfy vehicle I've ever owned. Too bad it fell apart with on 40k miles on it.
That's how I've tolerated my shitty Civic for the past 9 years. Plus it's fun to let off the brake at stop lights and watch people inch up on you as you roll backwards.

NASCAR also uses a clutchless transmission, though no paddles. Which badass race car drivers were you referring to?

>Be in the early 1900s
>See a guy in a horseless carriage
>"Hurr, look at that fag in a horseless carriage, real drivers use horses."

Automatic technology arose for a reason.

How the fuck is doing more work fun? I can go around corners faster in an auto/dual clutch because I can keep both hands on the wheel, giving me more control over the car.

Just face it idiot, manuals are antiquated technology. They're slower and less efficient. Neither of these things equates to fun

He'll never recover! Its over

Goddamn that's a sexy vehicle. I must say trump does have impeccable taste.

>Thinks he's manly for knowing how to drive Manual
>Drives a 1.3L shitbox

>manual fags
its called and AUTOmobile for a reason

But its marginally more difficult user, and by your own logic, that makes us manly. Limeys btfo

>tfw BTFOing you'reselve

Sorry lads I didn't think Ferrari offered them with a based 6 speed standard manual

Wrong, Americans drive on the RIGHT side of the road.

Learn how to drive one, you'll understand. I'm not being shitty, it's just that you're missing out. I could also leave my keys in the ignition and not a single person could steal my car, since no one knows how to drive a manual anymore.

They have clutches, they just don't use them unless they're starting from a dead stop

>being this insecure about driving a manual car

how are you supposed to drive and fingerbang your gf at the same time with a standard transmission?

I DD a manual though

look at some of the worst crime filled neighborhoods in america.
they surround some of the busiest areas of the interstate system.
looks like we owe the blacks and mexicans an apology.

:^] it's easy, lad. Road head, on the other hand...

3rd at 35mph.

I wish they still made his/her hurst shifters.

Lol my dad has had the same 375hp corvette in manual for 10 years and he flubs the clutch like every time i ride with him. And he is a mechanic who has owned many manual cars, Motorcyles, and fourwheelers and he tells me its hard to handle thr clutch. In high hp cars the automatic transmission will be better than you. But yeah id rather drive a miata in manual for obvious reasons.

I know how to drive one you moron. The only thing manuals are good for is hauling and off-roading. If you're using a manual to drive around and think it's more fun you're a fucking idiot and probably don't even know what a turning angle is

>looks like we owe the blacks and mexicans an apology
See Africa & Mexico

I find it entertaining. Let's agree to disagree. I also hate music and talking on the phone, two reasons why you probably don't like a manual. I can also have a smoke and drink my coffee while I drive one, so it's never been a hindrance for me.

>I could also leave my keys in the ignition and not a single person could steal my car, since no one knows how to drive a manual anymore.

I work at an auto body shop with around 20 employees, and the only one i can imagine might not now how to drive a manual is the girl that occasionally comes in to do some of the book keeping.

This includes the people that wash and detail the cars which like 80% of the time are niggers/drunks/drug addicts/etc who in the right situation might steal a car.

You shouldn't feel so safe.

You aren't

>turning angle

And what the fuck does that have to do with transmission type you silly fat

It's a shitbox Honda and I hate buying cars. The nogs would really be doing me a favor.

I want to be able to smoke and drink coffee before it becomes illegal and i dont want thelma and louise cars. So automatic it is. Also when I slam brakes is nice to know i'll only break shit by using e brake and not my 26 nano second reaction legs

How much for said shitbox ?

you're the definition of a pussy

It's a 2010 Civic with 25k miles on it. All the weatherstripping is dry rotted but I've kept it up. Yours for $6k.

That you're an idiot that doesn't know how to drive, probably brakes through corners, and feels superior because you know how to drive a manual even though most people on earth who know how to drive can drive a manual.

>Also when I slam brakes is nice to know i'll only break shit by using e brake and not my 26 nano second reaction legs
The hell are you talking about?

Brand new tires and a fresh oil change though