Barron Trump wants to host sleepover at the White House

Barron Trump wants to host sleepover at the White House

washingtonexaminer.com/barron-trumps-already-planning-white-house-sleepover-for-his-friends/article/2618969

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMKEfbnw33o
youtube.com/watch?v=LnGXerN0tlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute

>sleeping in separate rooms at a sleepover

do rich people really do this?
you're supposed to fall asleep in a big pile of sleeping bags on the carpet of your media room while binging movies and pizza and video games

CNN: BARRON TRUMP TO HOST RUSSIAN CS:GO HACKER LAN PARTY

He's rigging the egg hunt.

The best thing I have heard all day.

HOW DO I GET INVITED

He has a few bitches he is trying to close the deal on

And You're Invited!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=aMKEfbnw33o

post yfw one of them is a sleeper agent

>media room
You think you're middle class?

>media room
Do rich people really do this?

I don't like Trump but is this supposed to outrage me or something?

America voted in Trump and his family.

Is the first family not allowed to host guests?

Brightened my day.

who the fuck doesn't have a game room

I still can't believe that kid only just turned 11. He's gonna get so much pussy in high school.

> dad can i get a biger room for my firends
> ye sure kido get the pressroom

>autistic
>and has friends

Truly an inspirational family

Rich? I'm middle class and we call it the tv or family room,but it's the room with the TV and couches, this isn't very uncommon in America if you live in a house.

Hey remember when the Olsen twins were cute celebrities and not crazy skeletal drug addicts?

i hope he records him and his autist friends playing minecraft and puts it on youtube

my rich friend had a game room with legos and videogames. my uber rich friend had a fucking movie screen and a restaurant tier chef and team in his house

we're missing out hard senpai

isnt that just called the living room?

> ywn be invited to a sleep over at the Whitehouse and play video games while Melania brings you snack.

Why even live?

Good for him, best memories where playing D&D for 10 hours then smash 64 till 4 am when i was a kid.

I guarantee that one of the yuppie kikes bugged one of the kids to spy on Trump

>Also ask Uncle Spice to set up a Gundam Marathon for you in there before he leaves.

>ywn have /comfy/ whitehouse sleepover with barron

why live ;_;

>Bedrooms
His lives in a different world

>friends
Barron no! You were the chosen one!

>barron has friends

Well I guess this proves he isn't really autistic

That also works as well, some people have two such rooms so one may be the living room which is more socializing/entertaining face to face to guests and the other will be named the TV, Media, etc room cause it's more the hey let's watch movies in this room. That's been my experience so I usually make a distinction based upon what the owners of the home call it.

Does Barron speak in a midatlantic accent

Father, the slumber party

What? I work with autistic people IRL and they have friends.

Damn, I want to hang out with Barron in the WH.

maybe it's his friends from the anime club

He should play that nuke launching game Defcon with his buddies on a big screen, I can see Libs screeching in horror saying

>Trump needs to be careful otherwise his kids might hit the button thinking it's a game, how scary!

like a living room with a TV in it and some couches. a room dedicated to Vidya though?

kek

Who's gonna fuck the son of the impeached president?

pretty much

I wish the USA had a monarch and Barron was our Prince. DJT would fight for the people and kick the heebs, muzzies, and Mexicans out. Would be grand.

>ywn marathon outlaw star with barron and his anime nerd friends

v_v

With Drumpf giving his whole family gubment positions you might as well be a monarchy. Or a totalitarian regime.

>You will never be best friends with Baron Trump, playing games and getting invited to all the parties

Why live

PAY DENBTS KRAUT

>inb4 Barron's friends are secretly assassinated and replaced with 40 year old Russians who hope he won't notice the difference

holy fuck that lion is awesome

You mean Ivanka taking no salary as an assistant? Yeah real tyranny bro.

what does that even sound like?

t. westcoast master race

bitchin'

>anime
>not mainstream

CYKA BLYAT

This kind of nepotism is 3rd world dynasty tier.

>westcoast

It sounds like English, something I'm sure is unusual over in North Mexico.

Don't forget to vote Stasi Merkel back in

Germany is fourth world tier

>They are playing COD and streaming
>Knock on the door
>It's the don
>"Are ya winning son?"

cute!

but doesn't this mean Barrons not actually autistic?

see this

Funny how r_TD is. Even legitimate criticisms of Trump are considered shilling.

Ive been thinking
Is Jeremy Clarkson /ourguy/?

> room
Do rich people really do this?

I sincerely hope the Trumps never return power to the (((neocons))) nor Clintons/Dems ever again.

>byaron, it is friend timmy
>blease tell me where your father make store of nuglear gyodes

James May is mai husbando

>you will never be invited to a sleepover at the white house

for the middle class its basements with a shitty tv and outdated game system, thats what all my sleepovers were like

For a poor britbong, yes

He and may were pressured into backing brexit. They are brits to the bone and Jeremy is more redpilled than we think.
youtube.com/watch?v=LnGXerN0tlo

i'm the new kid, moving in
getting it done
and I'm officially the candidate
for having some fun
you know

das it mayne

atari 1800 innahouse and the adults sleep right through the ruqus

>legitimate criticisms
>having his daughter as an upaid advisor

I accidentally a 9 year old girl today and she had fun

>media room

>getting yelled at by the parents for screaming at each other too loud while playing turtles in time on the snes
still never beat that fucking game, or super the empire strikes back

Yeah James seems slightly more left id say, but Jeremy definitely seems to be hiding a power level.

I acknowledge your digits, but you understand why him having his daughter in there is undeserved, unnecessary and potentially a conflict of interest?

>Privjet Barron, we are of play Craftmine now da?

>its basements with a shitty tv and outdated game system

this. heres an old picture from early 2009 basement parties, before facebook and iphones were a thing. i miss those days

Jesus fuck guys.

It's the same shit as a living room.
It's whatever the fuck room has the biggest TV in your house with adequate seating for more than two people.

kekd

You and your fantasies have to go back

I said fatasses but whatever

>before facebook and iphones
wut

also

>that shitty guitar hero or whatever

kys

Looks like shit desu

you guys never did this? when I was a freshman in college it was pretty cool.

>media room

Barron, there are no media rooms in middle class homes

Yes, my friend had a movie theater in his house with those reclining seats. Everyone just fell asleep in the chairs with the projector screen going. Comfy times those were.

dudeman, you're supposed to do that when you're like 7 years old, not when you're neckbeardmode and let girls in

Anime material.

>but you understand why him having his daughter in there is undeserved, unnecessary and potentially a conflict of interest?

Not at all. and people have been bitching about this shit since John Adams appointing John Quincy Adams as U.S. minister to Prussia, which is ACTUAL nepotism, but this really is not as the position holds no real power at all other than potentially influencing her father
>which she could do without the position
Actually, having this position now holds her to the standards and rules that accompany it so you should be happy

pay debnts nigger

KEK

no those guitar games were shit tier

I honestly want to be friends with people like Barron. Theyre pretty comfy to be with