Is Canada /ourcountry/ pol?

>be Canada
>took in ONLY 40,000 Refugees the entire Syrian Refugee Crisis
>35 million people
>took in less Refugees than pretty much every European country per capita
>Still regarded in Good Lens by liberals
>Seen as "fulfilling quota"
>Still over 85% White
>Whitest Country in the Western Hemisphere.

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2016/index.asp
statcan.gc.ca/pub/91-520-x/2014001/tbl/tbl3.1-eng.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>Whitest Country in the Western Hemisphere.
That'd be Argentina, my brown friend.

Canada needs more diversity.
Diversity will be their strength.
They have a lot of space.

>part of the cuck trinity and has the most annoying posters

No

>went to church
>very white town I thought
>30% are filopinos
>the fuck??

Here's a good thread about how mass 3rd world immigration to Canada is actually 750K/year+ and 97% non-white. Also George Soros controls Immigration Canada by paying off thousands of bureacrats/academics to push non-white 3rd world migration through his Metropolis Project that started 1998.
Summary

Now for the "controlled" and "reasonable 250-300k" immigrants. This is a lie by omission, and in fact we let in 1,231,041 3rd world migrants on 10-year unlimited stay/work VISAs that count as "temporary immigration" which is never publicized.

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2016/index.asp

>We will also continue to welcome those who come to Canada temporarily. Canada has always been a popular destination for students, workers and visitors from around the world, and this popularity is growing at a remarkable rate. In 2015, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada processed more than two million temporary resident applications and extensions. Temporary immigration represents a significant contribution to Canada’s labour market and to our economy in general. We are committed to improving processing times and meeting the challenge of more and more people applying to come to Canada.

>As of December 31, 2015, citizens from 149 countries and territories required temporary resident visas to visit Canada. In 2015, IRCC processed applications (new and extensions) from 1,588,590 persons seeking temporary resident visas to come to Canada, 82.3% of which were approved. IRCC continued to be successful in promoting the use of multiple-entry visas, which are valid for up to 10 years and allow applicants from visa-required countries to travel to Canada more frequently and on their own schedules. In 2015, a total of 1,231,041 multiple-entry visas were issued, which was a 21% increase from 2014. Effective February 6, 2014, a policy change automatically considered visitors to Canada eligible for a multiple-entry visa. IRCC also introduced a single fee for the processing of a temporary resident visa applicable to both single-entry and multiple-entry applications.

Canada gave 10-year unlimited stay duration with full work privileges (= PR) to 1,231,041 3rd world non-white migrants. People from rich countries don't need visas.

Is Trudeau trolling the world?

>over 85% White
The word on the numbers being released later this year is that we're down to 69% whites.

Literally nothing wrong with that pictures.

You can thank us when they grow up, take power, and start sending your less-than-worthless shitskins to the gas chambers.

Canada is rightful Chinese clay you fag,They realized they have no logistics to move army's to USA so they move their population to infiltrate and make Canada an ally,they will drain Canada to get the pot of gold that is America where they never expected an attack to come from. The cuck land on the top.

how does Soros get away with that? I mean he does that shit in Europe too, him or (((others))). Are politicians compromised/incopetent at all levels?

Probably pays off politicians, not even exaggerating. White Canadians are so brainwashed by liberal subversion they literally welcome their demise and are proud about it.

Trudeau is also mentally ill

85% white? lol what? 70% at best. next gen will probably be barely above 50.

Yeah Trudea always seemed like an idiot/puppet to me but they'd have to subvert several layers and branches of government.

Come to think of it, a combination of bribery/blackmail towards Merkel and lunacy of the media did it here, maybe it's the same in Canada.

OP might be fucking retarded since the last census only had canada at 77% white.

We're at 68% now

25M whites
11M non-whites

By 2027 we'll be
24M whites
25M non-whites

>By 2027 we'll be
>24M whites
>25M non-whites
Kill me.

thanks fuck, theres hope for us yet.

fuck

i see it again and again. here, we are some of the most right wing people. it is only politicians that are left wing. this is a great country, the best i have ever been in ( i have been to america, ukraine, and mexico.) go as for north as you can (some people cannot handle the cold). you'll find yourself surrounded by good people and living a good life.

actually it is you Canada, you can accept the price it's not racist to do so.

>population 35 million
>apparently going to be 49 million in 10 years
>despite falling population growth

pulling numbers out of your ass friend?

Delete this thread. Don't give away our secrets.

85%? I live in Hamilton and it feels pretty foreign to me.

>falling population growth
only for whites
immigration is out of control
i live in ottawa
out in the suburbs its pretty white/asian but go to the mall or university and all of a sudden its brown everywhere

That's 2011, alot has changed since then. Someone's bringing in Brown people on mass. A certain (((you know who)))

2011 - 32.8M
2016 july - 36.2M
--------------------------
+3.4m in 5.5 years or about +620K/year

We're at +750K/year today

Currently at close to 37M

Will up base by 200K by 2019, assume 1M/year by 2022, 10M+ by 2027 = 47M

and factor in the non-white birth rate of 3.0+, we'll be well into the 50M+ range

>Jews
>Ontario

Seems accurate, they attach themselves to the heart like an efficient parasite.

Fucking Ferengis.

Also boomers are set to die off en masse by 2030, and white millenials have the lowest offspring rate in history

Meanwhile Africans/Muslims are popping out as many kids as possible to rake in that CCCB ($500/month/kid) and welfare. Average Syrian refugee gets 43K/year.

That's because it is, the Asians were always aroound but I swear over a single night we just got a massive wave of Arabs and Africans. Then you got the leftists and commies from Toronto infesting the city.

"According to the 2006 Canadian Census, more than 20 percent of the local population was not born in Canada. This is the third highest such proportion in Canada after Toronto at 49%, and Vancouver at 39%."

In February 2014, the city's council voted to declare Hamilton a sanctuary city, offering municipal services to undocumented immigrants at risk of deportation.[49][50]

kek that username

>In February 2014, the city's council voted to declare Hamilton a sanctuary city, offering municipal services to undocumented immigrants at risk of deportation.[49][50]

wtf I didn't hear about this. I know Montreal did this recently. but Hamilton?!

Had a couple name generator threads earlier.

I like my country.

> 1,231,041 people brought in on 10 year unlimited stay
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cool story.

statcan.gc.ca/pub/91-520-x/2014001/tbl/tbl3.1-eng.htm