Brand new Simpson's episode PIZZAGATE CLUE!

Mr. Burns visits Yale and goes to Skull and Bones secret clubhouse.
He sits in a chair (while sipping a drink out of Martin Van Buren's skull) and the red emergency phones next to him reads as follows:
Moscow
Beijing
Washington(I think)
SALLY'S APIZZA

You know what to do...

Pepes is their rival

hope the m o d s don't delete the thr-

Holy fuck. Frank Pepe's pizza is on the list of top 50 pizza joints that Guy Fieri visited.

Guess where else he visited?

Does that heart look a little familiar?

What episode?

DELET THIS

Were any of the writers of the episode yalies? I think if you're autistic you might not get the humor behind a world controlling cabal having a pizza joint on speed dial.

That probably is something in all honesty

Most of the communication is done with this method

Same reason Sandy Hook was in The Dark Knight

Just give people a frame number and timestamp, no one will catch you

It just aired..brand new. You gotta see it. Burns goes to Yale and gets pissed off at all the sjws.
Later in the show they create a.i. robots to get student loans but they blow up from being triggered

The ride never ends.

Oh shit I just looked at the time, thanks user my fucking sleep schedule has been shit lately. I thought you had found a leak or that it hadn't premiered yet. I also thought today was fucking Saturday realize its Sunday.

Anyone else notice the satanic symbol on the upper right of the map. What is that place?

Kek

I live in New Haven and this is bullshit. If you assholes start fucking with Sally's, Pepe's the consequences will never ever ever ever be the same.

Just downloaded it. Here.

(((Simpsons)))

James l brooks
Julie kVner
Hank Azeria
Harry shearer
Mike reiss
Simon rich

The list goes on

Fuck fuck fuck
There is a playground exactly between Sally's pizza and Frank Pepe's

nice try PODESTA

of course there is....

This is the second episode that included pizzagate references this season. One episode included a character that looked exactly like John Podesta eating "Anthony Wieners" and a pizza

Small inside of big symbolism

Jesus Christ. There's even a funeral home right there.

realskis? do you have a link?