Sup Forums Would you illegally immigrant to the US if you were them?

Sup Forums Would you illegally immigrant to the US if you were them?

can i?

I want to live around people that are most similar to me. That is it. That is literally it. I would go to war to have that back. Diversity is a lie. Multiculturalism is a lie.

i would go to machu pichu and declare myself emperor.

It's immigrate* you retard

i am.
actually looking for a few acres in the northwest or california.

I find it difficult to empathize with the

Learn English paco, god dam

No. They're scum, they're taking over. You need to use these deportation laws to push the whole lot of them back. Wait a little while longer then strike, now that the leftist oposition is weak. Drive them all out. Do it for your children. We will do the same with our scum.

>I want to live around people that are most similar to me.
So you're against pet ownership?

I think someone owning a single dog is pretty sad. Own a few.

And besides, we both know your comparison is shit. Dogs don't create or build societies as humans do, the cost of a dog not functioning well in a society is much less than a person not functioning well in a society.

I think I'd have too much pride to.
It's a real fucking shame, how brown people the world over debase themselves, give up on their own kind and scarper off to a white country.

When they become citizens or appear with their green cards at the port of entry there should be lines of white people who jeer at and spit on them for being disgraces to their people.

I wouldn't illegally immigrate anywhere because it's wrong.

WRONG!

I'm just waiting for the Free Trade deal with UK and USA to happen now we have left the EU which will make immigration to USA a lot easier, no need to be an illegal.

No, I'd probably feel some connection or affinity for the place I was born in and try to make it better. And over time if many were like me my homeland would emerge prosperous.

So, the US is the nation of vicarious ethnic conflict now eh? We're 56% or less, now, so don't be envious.
's ok, I cheer for team white whenever something good happens in Sweden, as well.

I would kill drug dealers. I'm too violent to seek a peaceful life when I can just kill people and still be a good person for it.

Easy to say as a Burger, literally the best country in the world.

Everyone else does why can't you too?

I think the US will need a different approach. Some of them have been here since the Alamo.

Ethnic communities comes to mind.

>literally the best country in the world.
>said that flag
Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Shameful.

Are you white? There's a 'folk meme' that whites are the best pioneers - we take wild land and tame it, we're good at going from 0 to civilization. Is a mixed society 0, or is it < 0? If 0 we should be able to 'start again', make the best of a bad lot. It's probably < 0 though, the browns take whatever we generously build.

Welcome to the Klan buddy

well you better get that yuge check ready to cut us soon hanscuckle

as an american mongrel that has ancestors that fought in the Revolution and the Civil war and might join the SARs, I am sorta okay with this. Although I imagine the communities would end up living in squalor and would be the target of a shit ton of hate crimes

Hey we're their blood children, many of us. Many, yours. Many, both :)

Of course.

>Pets
>People

Helper.png

>And besides, we both know your comparison is shit. Dogs don't create or build societies as humans do, the cost of a dog not functioning well in a society is much less than a person not functioning well in a society.
Do you get along with your dogs? They're more different from you than any human. If you can get along with a dog, you can get along with any human.

hate crimes, against whites?

Solution: bigger communities and sentry duty. Why living in squalor, where are you from, West Virginia?

No, what's shameful is you guys bending over and spreading your arse cheeks for kebabs.

The first thing we did after Article 50 was shut the borders and repeal your self destructive EU anti deportation laws.

We are about to remove kebab on a grand scale.

Also it is the best country in the world for the simple fact of the First Amendment, freedom of speech is a distant memory in Germany, and we have lost it here too.

The 2nd Amendment is also something every country should have.

>>Pets
>>People
And blacks aren't people, right?

Fuck off we're full.

Equality(*) breeds rivalry. Dogs got no illusions.

(*) or illusions / delusions thereof

Yeah suure... expect most of you are from fucking german descant, lmao.

I will gladly trade you places.

>repeal your self destructive EU anti deportation laws.

How is that possible? Aren't you stuck, in, for another 2 years?

Slavs are white, and since he's on Sup Forums he came come.

Well. Ideally there would be multiple communities free to vet tenants how they wish, everyone would have a commune to retreat to. It wouldn't just be for only white people, in fact I wouldn't make any race laws period, just allow these communities to harshly vet the newcomers with extreme prejudice e.g. that guy has tons of tattoos and acts like an asshole and I personally don't like him therefore he can't live near me. Basically something like what Switzerland does today.

Humans all feel the need to be dominate over others, which leads to conflict. They band into groups which leads to conflict. Competition over resources which leads to conflict. Competition over ideologies which leads to conflict.

A pet dog is a useful farm tool and companion that you literally fucking own and hold control over. There is much less conflict and if I have a dog that was acting as bad as some members of our society currently do I would put it down.
Again, your comparison is shit.

I don't know the proportion English vs German, but yes, both. Alas we mixed down your superior German blood with Celtic and such.

Damn those redheads eh? :)

>Farm animals
>Pets and not livestock

Helper.png

The EU thinks we are, parliament has already started changing laws and negotiating worldwide trade deals. The EU is full of shit and we keep telling them to fuck off.

>redheads
I just realized i will never have a redhead gf.

>Equality(*) breeds rivalry. Dogs got no illusions.
>(*) or illusions / delusions thereof
>Humans all feel the need to be dominate over others, which leads to conflict.

So the problem isn't with their difference (combined with their proximity) per se, it's with the arrogance that some of them choose to exhibit and the lack of societal reinforcement that you would have if they revolt against you.

>>Farm animals
>>Pets and not livestock
People live among their own livestock to this day...they don't live on a different side of town from their farm animals.

if they let me walk right in, get a drivers license, hide out in a sanctuary city, my kids become citizens

yes

Would rather die as a man than to live as a parasite, It would take me years to go throu the legal process of immigration since Im not a refugee or a cuban so its not even worth to try.

>So the problem isn't with their difference (combined with their proximity) per se
No the problem is their is difference at all. The more uniform a people are (in culture, region, religion, race) the more likely they are to get along.

Society was built by tribes of people coming together to form a bigger grander idea that benefits them. It's only at the expense of these very same people that you bring in all sorts of outsiders to live with them, and the outsiders form their own groups that fracture and split the society up until the fractures inevitably cause the collapse of said society. It's the natural discourse of man to separate. So it only makes sense that our form of government should mimic this in it's structure.

No, I meant against the non-white communities. I wouldn't be welcome in white communities because I'm so mixed up genetically.

>No the problem is their is difference at all
So you're going to go against the reasoning you just used in your last post?
>A pet dog is a useful farm tool and companion that you literally fucking own and hold control over. There is much less conflict and if I have a dog that was acting as bad as some members of our society currently do I would put it down.
If this were 1850's Georgia, and you had the same power over a particular black guy as you would have over a dog, you still wouldn't want to live in close proximity to that black guy, just because he's different?

>So you're going to go against the reasoning you just used in your last post?
Not at all. The difference are hard wired and self evident. There is nothing we can do accept acknowledge we are different.

>you still wouldn't want to live in close proximity to that black guy, just because he's different?
I wouldn't want to live with him because he is different, in mannerism, and in thinking process, skin color etc. This leads to a division in both my mind and his and even if he were a free man, those differences will just lead to us and them mentality, which builds two classes of people and later still, resentment over one different group experiencing success over another. The resentment turns to hate and then to violence and political pressures and further conflict, see the US today with BLM.
Slavery was a mistake. The biggest mistake in this countries history.
The south got what they deserved but we still should have sent them back or allowed black ethno communities.

I'm sick of conflict ergo I am sick of living in a multicultural society.

No. If you're going to get the advantages of another nations without spending nothing to build it, the least you could do is to respect it's laws, the first of them being immigration laws.

No. I would try everything to make my country a better place. Then again, only white people actually do that

sure, come in, vote left, leech off for life. seems good to me.

i mean it's not a hard decision. pretty much anybody in such desperate circumstances would do it

Build a wall to keep the yankees OUT
>pic unrelated

Fuck no, id actually try to make my own shithole better. Instead of doing what the wetbacks currently do which is bring the shitholes to American cities. But their free ride is over now! MAGA

I know i won't