What the fuck did we just hear you saying about Israel, you 105 IQ goy shithead?

What the fuck did we just hear you saying about Israel, you 105 IQ goy shithead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love jews now

>death by jew snu

Fuck you you ovendodging thots, I'll have you know I'm a 130 iq autist.

eh, I'd convert for the one on the far right

Those bitches wont ever get fugged by a delicious and nutritious foreskin.

> guns and towels

For fuck sake, at least pose with a plate carrier, how long do you expect to last in a firefight when you have zero defense whatsoever

That it should be erased. You also got no ammo

>YWN fire a full auto m16 at kebabs while a jewish thot lets you titfuck her jewbs.

>Goys
>105 IQ

Oy vey, your JIDF commander will have a talking with you.

holy kek underrated

How easy is it to get a traditional jewess girlfriend? Judaism is matrilineal, right? So they wouldn't mind dating/marrying a goy?

I'm a level 135 autist, you cocky Jew bitches.

all of these bitch kikes are about a 6, not worth spilling my goy blood over

They would all fallout before the 1st mile in a real ruck march.

1/10

Remember that OP could literally be shlomo posting right now.
>pic related
I'm onto (((you)))

But in the New Army, the female ruck qualifying distance is 69 feet

123 IQ master race here, just wanted to say that the US must protect Israel at all costs.

You're saying that's too high? I've heard that IQ is normed for the US, now, at the average of /all/ the population, so whites would be nudged up a bit. 'Course so would Jews. OP is probably being generous.

>Sup Forums doesn't like israeli women.

fake news cnn.

i've been loving israeli women.

t. pepé trumpanyahu

Open borders for israel

I fuck Israeli grills for a living.

they probably already have

kek i did that in a few threads myself

Only if they're asian.

American asian, not the "ching chong how you do today" kind of asian. Raise kids that speak fucking English.

Third degree burns?

You get used to the oven after a while. Israeli grills are one of the easiest.

Is this shopped?

Jewish girls are literally my greatest weakness. I will GOYED.COM any of those fine ladies.

>t. Shekelsteingoldberg

Anyone can be a Jew goy, join us. Join the children of Satan.

Die, Steinberg. You won't trick me with your Jew nose.

hey who gave these italian whores guns?

Average for Israei jews is under 105 tho

Oy vey, we wuz high IQ n shieet.

>(ID: fAGDFBFP
faggot

They take the fight against poor hygiene pretty seriously

Goddamn it.

There is a very useful tool you can use to reply to threads but not bump them.
All you have to do is type: sage
Into the options field, use this for shill threads across the board.

Kek has spoken. Show us that boipucci right now, faggot.

>98 IQ

The racemixing and fluoride is working

>that ID

Sexing Jewesses is redpilled, Kek confirms.

Fuggin newfag retard, that's not how digits work.

>not noticing Israel (95) at the bottom.
Wew lad.

These pictures really make me want to convert to Judaism in order to get Israeli citizenship and IDF QT with huge Khazar breasts. It's a real bonus that Israelis are white too so it wouldn't be considered race-mixing.

Something about the Balfour Declaration. When my country created Israel.
>Foreign Office

November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you on behalf of His Majesty’s government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved, by the Cabinet:

His Majesty’s Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

>t. plebbit faggot who's been here since the election and thinks he's an oldfag now.

Also, I never said anything about digits, smegmabreath.

Get

>everybody who lives in Israel in Jewish
Now let's see the of average of IQ of the Ashkenazim

lel

What a Jewish post, they're Hebrew, not European.

Whatever happened to "muh ethnostate", faggot?

I want to see more of the girl in the blue towel.

Ok, which one of you want first go of my uncircumcised catholic cock?

Also, there's more than one kind of ethnic jew. Ashkenazi is just one type.

the average IQ of isreal is in the low 90s.

FUG BENIS.

It doesn't matter anymore. My ID killed me itt.

>This beautiful woman will never touch an uncircumcised benis
Foreskins and dick cheese BTFO eternally

Kikes are not white. Neither are kaffirs

Don't fall for it. It's one of their sheeny tricks.

Son I've been on Sup Forums longer than anyone remembers, Kek is a new meme, I thought you were referring to his post number. Not his ID.

>"Whatever happened to this imaginary argument I've invented for you?"
It's probably still in your warped 105 IQ brain, dumbass. This kind of retard logic is why your people are too stupid to win Nobel Prizes and other intellectual achievements

KEK HAS SPOKEN. UNCUT IS UNCLEAN.

I am so confused by this thread, is this some JIDF shilling or are you faggots literally that desperate for some generic slugs?

Almost all females serve in the IDF, that's literally almost half of the population of a country, the internet/facebook/instagram is fucking littered with those type of pictures because that what general sluts do.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc

don't fall for it guys

It's a thread topic that guarantees replies from neckbeard virgins who sit around in their mom's basement all day whining about Jews and jerking off

Just get to the nearest oven and don't worry about what humans are thinking about, reptilian.

>ignorant about the history of Israel and the entire basis for it's existence.
Open a book, faggot.
>muh nobel prize
(Jews giving awards to themselves) Impressive.
>105 IQ brain, dumbass
105 IQ is above average, and therefore not a "dumbass". By the way, my IQ is in the low 130s according to the Stanford Binet.

Eat shit.

IDF girls are a long-running meme on Sup Forums because they always generate a series of replies:

>Sup Forumsacks who are ironically fetishising Jewesses
>Pissed of legitimate stormniggers and Mudslimes who are worried that the Jews are winning the all-important Sup Forums Internet propaganda war by appealing to "muh dick"
And of course
>Israelposters who always seem either butt-hurt about everything or like to play along with the Nazi LARPers

Either way, guaranteed replies.

t. neckbearded virgin who sits around mom's basement all day whining about Jews and masturbating

Goys really need to focus on generating dank memes and not worry about what their betters are doing

Enough.

A

Lol fuck off Dunning Kruger, there's no way a retard like you is above 110. I said 105 to be kind, honestly this conversation is giving the impression you're maybe in the high 90s (you apparently don't know what the Nobel Prize is or how it works)

Autistic goyim can't compare to the IQ of an autistic Jew like myself.

>Arguing about IQ

A sure way to sniff out literal retards is their ceaseless arguing over who has higher IQ probably based on some Internet "IQ" quiz they took on Facebook

Kek

>This beautiful woman will never touch an uncircumcised benis
Are you sure about that? I heard that it's only technically against Talmudic law for a Jewess to have penetrative sex with an uncircumcised penis, but that giving blowjobs to goy penises is totally kosher. I could be wrong on this. Besides, I think the whole "forbidden fruit" aspect might make uncircumcised penises appealing for these Khazar beauties.

Just kill yourself.

>Talmudic law

This meme needs to die

more like Talmudic Opinion, am I rite?

t. chussid

My IQ is literally 190 and I've been sorted into House Gryffindor based on this Internet personality test I took so really humanity kind of needs me, you uncultured swine.

If we colonize the jewess girls can we cuck the jew out of existance?

We must beat them at their own game.

I would assume even less in some cases.
Israel is mostly divided into 4 major demographics, Arabs, Sephardic, Ashkenazi, and Russians (Ashkenazi as well, but there's over a million of them here, and they're sorta culturally separated), the first 2 groups bring down the average IQ by a lot.

It is most likely that in the OP picture, the one on the right is russian, the one in the bottom is russian mixed with something (possibly georgian?) the one in the middle is most likely moroccan and probably the one on the left is moroccan as well.

North American jews can't change a tire.
The fuck happened?

I'm a North American Jew and I can change a tire just fine..... I can probably shoot better than any of those bitches too.

>I'm a North American Jew
Geographically? Yes.
Nationally? No.

where's the rest of you?

I guess technically I'm a Slavic Jew but I've lived here almost all my life.

Idk the goy surgeon threw it in the garbage after I suppose. I'm not sure what you mean but my point was that you shouldn't necessarily believe superficial lazy stereotypes.

I know quite a few Jews I would describe as "blue collar" we're not all lawyers and dentists.

Metaphysically in the shtetl.

It's time to get GOYED

>rich jew fucks a poor goy Slav
>jews are white now

Nice try, Chaim

>No clipazines

Pull off the towels and make them chase you for them

Terrorists.

>take a break shlomo.

>n-nothing ma'am
>I'll be over saturday to clean your house

aren't there nigger israelis?

>It's spreading to them
Kek

She's hot but she doesn't know how to dance.

None of those weapons are loaded, and being women i bet you need more than one round in the chamber to hi anything.

bullshit you guys didn't have a single nard until adam sandler

Adam Sandler isn't blue collar, he's literally a Hollywood actor who plays a terrible Jew stereotype (loud angry East Coast idiot) and makes millions duping ignorant goys.

He's more Elders of Zion than most Jewish lawyers and accountants.