The Unmasker is Unmasked

How is this not a surprise? The same negro bitch who lied that Benghazi was caused by a video, turns out to be the same cunt who unmasked Trump and staff in surveillance data. Someone's going to federal pound me in the ass prison!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/848672601576677378
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/848675302192459777
youtube.com/watch?v=nXMDPs_Hz7c
cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/nsa-director-decision-unmask-really-important-people-can-depend-whether-hes
youtube.com/watch?v=oRNQlEQDMeE
youtu.be/uAK862HcPzU
medium.com/@Cernovich/susan-rice-requested-unmasking-of-incoming-trump-administration-officials-30085b5cff16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posting in epic bread.
Goodbye obama

>requested unmasking

what the fuck is this, a scooby doo episode?

oh shit...

benghazi AND this?

dude people will call for blood...

Requesting a quick rundown for possible epic bread

This board is being slid hard because of this story

What happened to her guys

Can i have a non-bog rundown?

Slip sliding away! hahahaha

Gonna need a speedy gestalt as to who this is and whther the consequences will ever be the same

Is this guy legit?

rundown

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/848672601576677378

>another coon
Nothing will come of this. White republicans are too cowardly to prosecute a nigger.

He believes pizzagate lmao...

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/848675302192459777

He just was on telelvion for spreading fake news.

Is he trying to prove them right?

bump this shit

when intelligence agencies conduct investigations into people, a lot of the time they end up interviewing or otherwise collecting info on people who aren't relevant to the investigation. in order to protect the privacy of these people, their names and any information personal to them is classified.

so for example, a CIA document about a bunch of chinese spies in manhattan might have a sentence saying something like "Donald Trump also attended the party, he was observed talking with colleagues X Y Z but was not deemed relevant". to protect his identity, personal information would be classified so it would become "[CENSORED] also attended the party, he was observed talking with [CENSORED], but was not deemed relevant".

when you "unmask" someone, that means that you redact this censorship. normally it is done for later follow ups to the investigation, but to do it for basically no reason is a big no-no. to do it simply because you want to find out information about someone to later blackmail them with is a BIIIG NO NO. to do it after you've already been caught fucking with investigations in the past is a bullet-in-the-head no no.

>pound me in the ass prison
Wait, Michelle will be her cellmate?

She's always been ugly FFS that looks like one of those tranny before and after pics,

60 Minutes outed him as fake news. The cat's out of the bag, but he keeps doing it.

Z O I N K S
O
I
N
K
S

Bump for prison

What is his sauce on this? And what was he book called again?

I wish to impregnate this woman. I have always wished to impregnate this woman. It's a sad life to know I will never impregnate this woman.

So many politicians should be in prison but it will never happen.

oopsie. what goes 'round comes 'round

How did they out him as fake news?

"I'd have gotten away with it too"

how do we purge the obama retards?

>60 Minutes outed him as fake news.

Either you didn't watch, or you watched and didn't comprehend.

> ))))(((60 Minutes)))((( and all of its blatantly propaganda-bleached, fake reporting.

Yeah, ok.

HHHHHAAAAAAaahahahahahhahah 60 minutes real news? aaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

To be fair, Benghazi did get a Somethingawful goon killed.
Every cloud has a silver lining.

fucking savage, topkek o7

Former King Nigger got Presidential Daily Briefings on current events, which is normal. BUT, he was receiving illegally gathered surveillance on Trump in his PDBs (this is not public knowledge yet). The surveillance was illegal because it was picked up "incidentally" (supposedly) which means Trumps name should have been redacted, if not deleted completely, from the intel, but it wasn't. Someone gave the order to unmask Trumps name in the classified intel, and then fed that infor to the key players in the white house.

And this faggot knows....how?

Send that cunt to prison! Praise kek

Well that's some cup half full stuff right thar, user

Checked.

She looks like that tranny mma fighter Fallon Fox who was beating the shit out of actual women.

youtube.com/watch?v=nXMDPs_Hz7c

I watched his poor mum at the Republican convention. She didn't deserve this pain. Not as funny as it should be when a goon suffers.

Brace for a radical increase in media vetching

Well done, Mr. Irwin.

That makes sense. Checked

>fake news calling other people fake news

The Eternal Mullato strikes again, when are we gonna put a stop to them guys?

See good summary:
The general rules are to not spy on American citizens, which is where this whole countries helping each other came from.

So intelligence reports are handled in a quite formal manner, it's not like an open plan office filled with papers floating around where some have PERSON X and others have Trump's name scribbled above them and they just somehow gradually morph into having names and become spread around the US government.

If unmasking happens, someone ordered unmasking. No order, no unmasking. There is a name somewhere.

cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/nsa-director-decision-unmask-really-important-people-can-depend-whether-hes

Rep. Rooney: “Who, normally, in the NSA, would make the decision to unmask?”

Rogers: “There are 20 individuals, including myself, who I have delegated this authority to approve unmask requests.”

If the PDBs contained info on Trump, that's huge.

How was she even in a position to unmask

The house of cards is coming down. This is going to get real juicy.

and? why is this bad? trump has never been a fan of personal privacy. he's supported the Patriot Act and it's renewal and also is against net neutrality. why the fuck should I care that this nigger got to see Trump's name in classified intel reports?

>Goodbye obama

with time they'll quit or eventually be weeded out and fired. It's funny I think even Trump didn't expect that much resistance or even realize how corrupt that entire administration was so he delayed cleaning house but I think it's becoming more and more apparent that for him to have a working administration he's going to pretty much fire every Obama holdover.

National Security Advisor...

a stuttering retard who shoots his periscope streams at his girlfriend's parent's house to try to impress his viewers knows something we don't

Live like a goon, die on a dune.
It's like pottery.

Lies. Why do you lie? Does it make you feel better? LOL

because it was illegal for obungo to do this

Is Susan Rice in a non-extradition country like Obama is right now? They know their conspiracy is collapsing and will end in their prosecution. They will scatter to their dark corners.

Dumb goddamn frogposter.

this and they found an extended pizzagate video

Because despite all the spying shit, your name isnt attached to any of it unless they have a warrant out for you

Bumping this thread. Shills sliding this thread hard.

>a scooby doo episode
Mother fucker, you got me distracted.

>the reason /l/ is gone
no sympathy for these devils.

Nixon was impeached over recording the opposition. Obama has been caught doing worse and lying about it all while the news claims he didn't do it (without an investigation), turns out he did do it.

Obama broke the law and so did many member of his administration, they are subject to jailtime, and MSM is proven to be fake and political once again.

youtu.be/uAK862HcPzU

This is a really good rundown of the situation. No idea who this guy is but he does a great job of dissecting all of the info and what it all means.

Is a concern shill, stop replying to them, they're trying to distract you guys from this.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Laughing at shills since day 1.

I hope you sleep well tonight, I really d.ahahahahaha.o

Don't worry, I'm sure Obama will get back to the United States from that island without extradition treaty and explain everything.

I just noticed from the quote:
>who I have delegated this authority to approve unmask requests.”

There's someone REQUESTING unmasking apparently, and someone APPROVING it.

So that should be two names.

except bungo's defense is going to be "it was incidental intel we got from our taps on russia" he's never going to go down from this. and it's illegal what the government is doing to us but you're ok with it because it's /yourguy/ doing it
sick argument reddit-poster

Bump

are you assuming my beliefs?

I hate government spying and it does not make us safer in any way shape or form.

Jigga-jigga boo, looking for you
Jigga-jigga boo, where are you?

>Is a concern shill
Hi, reddit. don't make us post ponies again to trigger you mass exodus. lurk more or shut the fuck up.

Yes and she would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids.

You

this is fucking great

Susan Rice "Benghazi was Yotube inspired"

in order to prosecute Obama (which will never happen) he'd have to go back on everything he's been saying over the years that's for the mass surveillance of US cititzens in the name of safety. this is the same guy that calls for Snowden's head. it won't happen. Trump does not give a fuck about our privacy, so again, why should we care about his, even if used for political reasons?

interdasting
thanks a lot user

Hopefully she gets the Seth Rich treatment.

Bumpdity bump motherfuxkers

Coon's gonna Coon.

And.. here's the full article now nailing Rice.

medium.com/@Cernovich/susan-rice-requested-unmasking-of-incoming-trump-administration-officials-30085b5cff16

Rice identified as unmasker by White House Counsel's Office.

Hope the bitch gets anally raped with the same broom handle that was used on Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

Sheriff Clarke found him.

bumpity bump

Can someone give me a quick rundown of the situation?

>If the PDBs contained info on Trump

Is it true that the PDBs are retained at the WH only??

Is that why Nunes could only view them there???

Hooooly fuck. Day of the rope. String 'em up high

>jigaboo

Thas right son.. Mississippi wind chimes.

I'm sorry I'm out of the loop. Who we talking about? who is fucked here?

This is big.

Maybe it wasn't about finding the unmasker.

Maybe it was about finding the person who filed the unmask request.

Condolelisa Rice

it's more complicated than that. CIA is not to conduct espionage in country. more to the point, a US citizen is due 4th Amendment protections.

that they committed political witch hunt espionage against the opposition president elect means sedition. this is a hundred million times the scandal that watergate ever was. all trump must do is accept the Holy Ghost and unmask the Beast System of Revelation.

Obama spied on trump, be it "accident" or purpose, this is a fact that been confirmed. Now let's say that this in itself was 100% legal (it wasn't). They should have redacted (censored) Trump's name because he is not a target.

Susan Rice got the order to uncensor his name. This is used blackmail him.

This is "bullet to the head" levels of don't fucking do this.