GET IN HERE! IT'S HAPPENING! IT WAS SUSAN RICE

Susan Rice ordered the unmasking of incoming Trump administration officials.

OBAMA SPIED! HE'S ACTUALLY GOING TO PRISON!

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT BECOMES THE FIRST PRESIDENT TO GO TO JAIL!

THIS IS HUGE!

circa.com/politics/barack-obama-changed-how-nsa-intercepts-of-americans-like-donald-trump-could-be-shared

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/28/oh-my-president-obamas-own-defense-deputy-admits-obama-white-house-spied-on-candidatepresident-elect-trump/

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/781483?section=US&keywords=Obama-aides-NSA-intelligence&year=2017&month=03&date=29&id=781483&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main&oref=t.co

Jesus Christ. Obama is actually going to jail. Kek make this happen!

Move along, nothing to see here, it'll never happen

cool

Bump

Domy worry they gonna Black him out of this

Lol, you think anyone cares, little drumpfkin?

I love watching you clutch at straws

Fake news! Move along, Anons. Nothing to see here. You're getting tired.

DELETE THIS

That would be incredible.

bump

wow it's fucking nothing

go to sleep

What about Dennis Montgomery? Also with this info, has it been revealed that they actually used this unmasked info to spy on Trump? Without that they can just deny anything ever happened.

Little bit out of the loop on this, what the fuck is "unmasking in intelligence"? What does "unmasking" mean in this context? I see like 12 threads of anons freaking out about this right now, and I have no clue what this even means.

I WANT SOMEONE ARRESTED

I WANT A SHOW TRIAL WITH ROTTEN TOMATOES AND OLD CABBAGE

I foresee a jail cell in obamas future

>I love watching you clutch at straws
why? does it remind you of grabbing your own dick?

>Circa
>Theconservativetreehouse
>Newsmax

hahaha you fuckin queerbag, faggot shill who lost and has now been reduced to this shit, lol. You are hilariously pathetic.

Or, you're a bot, in which case, jokes on me, lol. Either way though: reminder that the good guys won and you are probably going to Hell.

Where are the reputable sources?

^

Dumb drumptards, drump will be impeached soon

>reputable sources

You mean like ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Washington Post, Huffington Post and the like?

kek

It's getting buried but it's slowly rising big time. Sources are all breaking this. It has reached the people!

You're both fucking idiots.

Intelligence agencies monitor lots of foreigners. Russian officials, Chinese officials, whatever. Lots of Americans talk to these people every single day, and there's nothing malicious about it. We're spying on ambassadors, attaches, whatever.

So when Americans get caught up in the surveilance, we mask their names to keep their identity confidential. We're monitoring the Russian ambassador - not the Americans he's legally talking to every single day.

"Unmasking" is exactly what it sounds like. You out those Americans who were talking to the ambassador. Which is illegal except under very specific circumstances which this wasn't.

I'd take a Breitbart.

FAKE NEWS
The real story is Trump campaign COLLUDING with the Kremlin

Yes.

People who do actual journalism. Not this fake news shit that's mostly Russian intelligence agents

Names of Americans are redaced bt can be "unmasked" if they believe it will add useful context to the conversation. In this case they were unmasked for political purposes.

It is illegal for the governement to monitor US Citizens without a warrant.

The NSA tapes every single phone call. They claim it is not illegal because they mask the names of the people tape if they are US citizens.

So If the president wants tape from the Russian consul, he gets this document that shows all the conversations the russian guy had. The name of any US citizens he talks to should be masked.

Unmasking means putting the name of the US citizens into those reports, the reports are widely distributed.

tl;dr: In intelligence reports, they hide the name of unrelated parties for the sake of privacy. If someone orders Trump to be "unmasked", it means his name gets uncensored in every document he's been mentioned in.

In other words, it's proof that they were intentionally spying on Trump illegally and can't use the "no, we were spying on people CLOSE to Trump and just picked up some of his conversations" bullshit.

drumpf*
Can I get a % on those 0.02$?

Suppose the NSA is spying on some foreign ambassador's conversation.

Suppose Foreign Ambassador says something about "Oh man, remember that time that Bill Gates got drunk and rode around naked on a pig? What a night!"

Bill Gates, because he's a US Citizen and the NSA is legally prohibited from spying on Americans, has his name "masked." His name gets redacted in all but the most high-security eyes-only copies.

Aside from the agent that originally wrote the transcript, nobody gets to know who got drunk and rode around naked unless a VERY high ranking official "unmasks" the name.

>first nigger president ending up going to jail
Nothing new under the sun

No, he's not. Nothing to see here. Move along, goyim.

>completely unsourced shit from theconservativetreehouse and "newsmax"

OMFG HAPPENING!!! LOOK AT THIS!

You guys are the biggest retards in the world, holy fuck.

Is Christmas coming early this year Sup Forums?
I think i would cry if king nigger was finally sent to jail

LEAFS ON SUICIDE WATCH

So if ((somebody)) wanted to get a record of all of Trumps calls legally, all he needs to do is get a fisa warrant for whoever trump talks to (if it is a US citizen, if it is a russian no warrant needed), then unmask the 'american citizen'

then when you ask the FBI if obama wiretapped trump they can honestly say nope. He never gave that order. If they are being honest they can add that he can legally get all of trumps calls, all signs show that he did

>>completely unsourced shit from theconservativetreehouse and "newsmax"

Pretty much. I'll believe it when a more reputable source repeats it.

I'm feeling sleepy guys

Those are all incredibly not credible sources.

Good work.....

So basically, it's undeniable proof that Trump, specifically, was spied upon by our intelligence agencies, and the authorization to do so had to have come from someone very high up in Obama's administration de facto?

Alright then, let's start rounding motherfuckers up and send 'em to the guillotines. Or should we do firing squads?

The Intercept is objective when it comes to surveillance and the deep state

im so fucking sick of this "tired" and "sleepy" maymay
IVE REALLY HAD IT

Seriously ??????????
Not a hoax ?!

I'd prefer firing squads.
Guillotines put on a bit of a show, but I can't kill any of these treasonous bastards personally with guillotines

>1 post by this ID
How fucking scared are you?

>implying they won't just throw someone else under the bus
Obama is not going to prison.

I read all the articles. There are no evidence of Obama spying on Trump. Do you guys feel sleepy? I'm feeling sleepy too. It's been a long weekend. Let's sleep.

It was Obama cmon, he's the one acting like a criminal, fled to non extradition island after blathering that he wasn't going away, while all his underlings seem oblivious, he himself gave intel clearance to the other agencies as smokescreen.

oh really? why do you think I am?

Susan Rice sounds like a fake name.

they found the scapegoat. I doubt Brennan or Obama is going to jail.

If you want this thread bumped you post ironically.

right on cue

C'mon, get real, do not get too excited.
Neither Hillary or Obama will go to prison, we are not in that "timeline".

We will MAKE a jail for them then

theconservativetreehouse is actually legit

You guys are the reason that Russia can so easily force their propaganda in the US, literally believing shit like in the OP lul

>1 post by this ID
how much is FSB paying you?

Tryhard/10 shill

>The Co-founder and CTO of CrowdStrike (who investigated the DNC hack) is a senior fellow of the Atlantic Council
>Crowdstrike blamed Russia for the hack at the DNC and this is the "independent proof" of Russian hacking that the media keeps parroting
>Susan Rice is also a council member with the Atlantic Council as are numerous other Obama/Clinton officials

2nd post

Here are some example of newfaggotry and If you want this thread bumped you must post ironically so newfags will bump the thread.

>R-RUSSIANS

>lol why do you guys buy that lame conspiracy bullshit
>BY THE WAY RUSSIA IS HACKING OUR LOVED ONES, BRAINWASHING THEM TO OVERTHROW AMERICA
You better be baiting

Wow, this post is making me, pretty...pretty /SLEEPY/!

>LE RUSSIANS meme

Explain to me why theconservativetreehouse can't be trusted?

>if it's not cnn it's fake news
>I just know it's fake news because they have conservative in their name

>against Trump
>Uses a meme mockung SB
Uh kay

The conspiracy community was around when russia was a communist hegemony you piece of filth.

They probably won't put The First Black Presidentâ„¢ in jail. Trump will likely pardon him preemptively. Everyone else involved will be royally fucked, though.

look at this leaf getting hopelessly bamboozled by shitposting.

disappointingly, just like hillary, nothing will come of this.

First black president will be the first president ever to go to fail. How fitting.

All this information is making me sleepy. Should get some rest(SLEEP) before reading the links

this

legit sources or fuck off

Treehouse is right more than anyone else.

I wouldn't mind if obonogo was pardoned from jail if he was forced to live in an appartment in the ghetto of chicago or detroit or something of the sort

Yeah I'm here, making accusations and furthering a narrative. What are you going to do about it, punk?

I disagree.

Well Obama has been hiding out in a cave on a remote island somewhere for weeks, so that scared.

public hanging

>if it's not cnn it's fake news

Oh look, more made up bullshit.

bigly

> Dems spend months building some weak ass Russia connection
> Btfo of the entire party and previous president in the process
Swamp fucking drained itself.
Amazing.
Trump literally greatest thing to ever happen to this nation.
Feeling great again, fuckers?

Ahhahahah

For you.

But, in all seriousness, it is going to be extremely painful for whomever took off Trump's mask.

This is YUUUUUGE

Niggers in government would never do this type of thing. They're all good people, that go to church every day and are getting their lives back on track.

I second this. Don't waste a bullet on these traitors.