When is it ok to be mgtow

>have 2 kids
>gone through a divorce already
>employed
>own a home

Is it socially acceptable at age 32 to be one of those mgtow type people? The dating pool I've seen after a full year of searching is less than ideal. I basically don't want to raise someone else's kids, or expose myself to financial risk. When is it ok to go my own way?

bump

mgtow should only be a psyop to get non whites to stop breeding

>have 2 kids

That was your first mistake.

I've already sired children, so mission complete for me?

You should have found a better wife the first time you idiot. It's only ok to be MGTOW if you absolutely do not have any other options but guess what? You have fucking options to find a good mother, just have good judgement skills

Christ, I spent years just to find a good mother for my future kids but at least I did it, don't give up, your purpose in life should be to make a good healthy family

>already had kids
>kids have divorced parents

No actually your mission is far from complete, those kids need a good mother and a stable home

mtgow is for virgins, we can't get laid no matter how hard we try, if you have kids you can fuck right off and take care of them desu

>mtgow is for virgins, we can't get laid no matter how hard we try, if you have kids you can fuck right off and take care of them desu

Unless you are a hideous monster you can get a landwhale woman who is a good mother. Enough with your fucking excuses

Both good points. The kids live with their mom, at her parents house, because her boyfriend kicked them out. Good god our court system is biased toward the mother. Kids are growing up with a train wreck. It red pilled the he'll out of me. Wish I wasn't so naive at age 22.

dude at 32 you should be after a hot young second wife to have more kids with

>tell everybody breeding is how to be a winner at life
>jamal and shitskins breed like roaches
>tell white men they need to go be a betabux provider for a whore after she's done with jamal
>expect the white men to pay for the whore wife and also pay for jamals welfare children with 10 different women
>wife divorces betabux white guy and goes to play with jamal later anyway
we're going to get robots and artificial wombs. when the purge happens all tradcon will get killed along with their women and the jamals of the world.

Doesn't seem like you have an option to save those kids now man, sorry to hear that. Fuck that bitch anyways, try to find a new wife, one that's dedicated to being a mother.

Literally travel to eastern europe if you need to to find a traditional woman. Or literally go to Utah or some ultrareligious place. You can try to get those kids back in your custody if you can have reasonable evidence that your ex wife is a bad mother

When you're human garbage

I went to Utah for my 21st birthday to go rock climbing and can confirm the women out there are good looking and have great morels. I literally want to move there.

I was hoping for some responses like this. Kek

>great morels

flag

>Divorced
>Mission complete

On the contrary: it's mission failed. You have actively contributed to degeneracy and the fall of western civilisation

>33
>single
>no kids
>never married
>no job
>renting home
>on disability
>on Sup Forums at 3am

can someone just come and put me out of my fucking misery already?

Ever go hunting for morals?

Get a fucking job and fix your life for fucks sake or just end it dude. You are the one holding yourself back

Nah, I only started coming around here after the divorce. Also, not sure how I'm degenerate for divorcing a bipolar sex addict, but ok I guess you have a right to an opinion on here, even if it's rather close minded.

>Schizoid
>Never want to have a friend or a girlfriend

I guess I'm MGTOW then? Going my own way?

Why should he be forced into something that screws up his life?
You make it seem like he should be required to take care of someone else's child.
Oh, you're a shit head leaf, makes sense.

It was your mistake to marry a bipolar sex addict and have children with her. Children need a stable family consisting of a husband and a wife. You failed to provide that, I'm sorry that I can't put it in a nicer way. You may disagree with how that is degeneracy, but it's not close minded at all, regarding the immense problems that the contemporary cavalier attitude towards marriage has brought upon the West.

Find an Eastern European chick that's trad and can be a good step mom to your kids. You don't want to be alone for the rest of your life.

Yeah it didn't really manifest itself till after the 2nd child was born. I agree the end result is degeneracy. I wish I were red pilled in my early 20's so I guess this is also a PSA for younger anons.

Also, you guys might find it ironic and/or be triggered by the fact that she ended up with a Syrian dude for a while before he got smart.

What's the story? Us younger anons need to know what to watch out for

I'm sorry for you, it's difficult to see people be tricked into situations like yours. I wish you the best and I hope I will never be in that same situation

going mgtow is always justified for western men

however, fighting against the feminist pushed concept of men with pure, young girls should always be a priority

daily reminder that a society with no age of consent would have 20-30 something year old women, the age of the most cancerous in the lot, completely in line

>however, fighting against the feminist pushed concept of men with pure, young girls (being a bad thing) should always be a priority

At least I can read

She was excessively emotional, controlling, and demanding. I know this is stereotypical for a lot of women to some degree, but later, it became textbook emotional abuse. She would get real manipulative and pick a fight that she would try and escalate physically to get a reaction out of me. The few times I did defend myself, I would of course end up (((abusing))) her, and she'd call the cops. Never got hauled off to jail until the last time when I pushed her off me because I was being attacked, then punched my hand through the door after reasoning with her not to call the cops again over something so stupid. Didn't get convicted, but it was the final straw. If it weren't for counseling and my general disposition for keeping the family unit in tact, I would've left a long time ago. She moved in with a new guy about 3 months after the final straw, and he moved out,of his own house 6 months after that to get away from here. My daughter overheard one of their fights and told me he said "user you're such a bottomless pit of neediness"

So I guess that summarizes what to look out for...

A bottomless pit of neediness.

>Unless you are a hideous monster you can get a landwhale woman who is a good mother.

Wow sign me up.

you really don't get what mgtow means huh

here let me break it down to you

47, was with my ex for 15 years, married her for 6 of those 15 years

mgtow means, you will NEVER EVER EVER marry again
like if you own your own house, you make the rules, if she doens't like it, say LATER BITCH.

im 47 and i got a 24 year old and a 23 year old on the hook.
Just broke up with a 24 year old a few months ago.
Point being. mgtow means you do your own thing, you fuck bitches, but NEVER EVER be dependant on them again.

it's your life, your world and if they don't do exactly as you say. You tell them to fuck off.

As a man you have no time to bend over backwards for those feminist type twats.
Or women who are demanding. or expect you do do this or that for them.

fuck that.

just fuck bitches and enjoy life traveling. Alot of traveling to places to fuck free or paid bitches.

you just know everyone dies alone. You are no different.

I was looking this week but I think I was a little too early. There are reports of them being up but I don't think they're getting through the leaves yet. I'm going back home to hunt more next weekend :3

Right. I think of this option after analyzing dating profiles. The next thought that comes to mind is an image of an exhausted Brendan Frasier holding a revolver to his temple.

MGTOW != NEET

Thank for clarifying that for me. I think there needs to be a sticky somewhere covering this. I see no degeneracy in
choosing to not participate in the legal union of man and woman. It's largely a racket built for woman at this point.

Why are you so concerned with giving yourself a label, attaching yourself to a group, and following its tenets as if it were a faith? If you are living your life, enjoy yourself, and happen to be without a partner does the label matter?

Be an individual, stop trying to reduce yourself to a group member

Basically, I'm going through a hard time with feeling ok about being this jaded. At first glance, the label mgtow seemed to fit my brand of jaded. I wouldn't be the type to go around announcing this to the world or following it to a T, but figured a discussion on a quasi anonymous image board might be cheaper than hiring a therapist to basically say "is it alright if I just say fuck it all?"

I'm married at 25 with 1 kid. Our relationship is pretty solid. But if for some reason in the future we got divorced or even if she died in an accident, I probably wouldn't want to ever date again. Maybe one night stands, maybe sex toys. But I tell ya, being married is work. We both don't plan on getting divorced or anything, we're fairly happy, but women and kids are expensive.