Hello Sup Forums, this girl's name is Rosa. Is she going to get deported as well? she hasn't done anything wrong!

Hello Sup Forums, this girl's name is Rosa. Is she going to get deported as well? she hasn't done anything wrong!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wyxSZhushjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where is she from? Does she have a visa?

ROSA ISNT A LATINA YOU FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GOD BLESS USA

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

REEEEEE

She came here flying. I don't think she knows what a visa is; they don't exist in her country.

She can stay but only if she posts nudes

I'd let me spunk fly all over those titties

She's only 10 years old, my good sirs.

REMOVE TACO

me too bro
me too

Too old

did you know chickens that haven't seen a hawk in 10 generations lose their shit when they see a hawk?

information is stored within our DNA, which includes behavior

Rosa may be a sweetheart, but if she comes from a shithole, she most likely carries shit hole genes within her.

>She came here flying
False. You can't fly to places you haven't been before.

10 in anime years is 19 in real years.

What if she consents?

Pretty slim, Jim

Rosa is not a chicken! She's very brave!

fuck my sides this is Sup Forums the post.

No, the more recent protags like the BW2 ones are older, like 14.
But yeah TOO OLD

>m-muh sides!
how does it feel to be easily split?

Good, the Church likes them young.
Now to her holy land!

HELLO OP WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD

Nigga, that's the chick from Pokemon.

Rosa is not for bully

Obviously this is not the first time she enters the USA. She has been here before, but she's now scared before of Drumpf!

She might be an Iberian.

she didn't look like a granny.

KYS

Rosa is 16 canonically, and a USA(unova) native resident [making her of course, a natural born American citizen]
Git gud faggot ;^)

Well, I'd prefer my pizza a little more fresher.

They're hotter when they just came out of the oven.

Residence =/= ethnicity user.
I though you knew this?

Isn't that the one a ton of ads referred to as a boy leading to a ton of fanart of her with a dick

user, I don't know how to tell you this...

The real world is not the pokemon world. Please go see a doctor. It's for your own good.

Even Rosa is worried about you!

Her hometown's real world counterpart is in New York. Why would she be deported?

Yes.

Wait, this happened?
Whats a doctor?

I don't know about that. She just says that she doesn't have papers; her birth certificate is in Unova, and it doesn't says she's an US resident or citizen.

Unless Drumpf wants to naturalize Unovans!

She was born in the country making her a citizen

>Implying unova isn't based on America
>Implying it wasn't the best in the series
>Implying it wasn't SO good its the only game to get a direct sequel

Fucking normies

She's American, sorry for triggering you

Naturalizing Unovans would be great! This friend of mine has been trying to become US citizen for a long time!

You really didn't think this shit idea through when you wanted to shitpost huh

No trust me, she told me she's a 1000 year old dragon.

Especially since it's non-canon shitposting

Rosa is literally American, so is Hilda

youtu.be/wyxSZhushjU

I don't mind if she lives here, but her papers doesn't say she's American. If you are fine with non-Americans living in America then awesome!

Is she wearing latex leggings?

AutismSpeaks.jpg

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Unova is pokemon America. She won't get deported.

Build the wall, then throw all the normies over it
reeeeeeeeee

*brrrrrpppppppffffffttttt*

I want to suck on those fuel storage tanks