So it's no secret that Europe is fucked and white people will need to flee in the next 25-50 years...

So it's no secret that Europe is fucked and white people will need to flee in the next 25-50 years, which US state should we come to when the race wars get too hot to handle?

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just stop immigration and start assimilating the foreigners. Your nations can be saved yet.

Good idea, I'll email Merkel to let her know, I'm sure she'll change her tune.

there are no white people in America. Even the white people who post on Sup Forums are 1/32 African or 1/16 Native American.

America is around 40% White at best, and the majority of those are old people. Among young people, I'd say only about 15-20% are actually white.

Texas, we need reinforcements.

Fuck USA move to Iceland

Stay out of New England, unless you want to get fucked up again redcoat.

You have no idea how cucked all of western Europe is. Even if we build a wall and use naval mines to blow up their boats it will not be enough. Europeans will not be able to live with the fact that they're living in a safe haven whilist Africans and Arabs are starving and slaughtering each other.

The situation is desperate. The USA may be less than 60% white but at least you have guns and people are weary of the government. Europeans praise the state like it's God and are void of any form of critical thinking

I'm pretty black pilled here. Thinking of moving as well: either Eastern europe or South America

genociding germany is the only option at this point

you have it wrong

in the next 50 years white will flee the US

>fleeing your homeland in the face of an invasion by foreign hordes

You're no better than the "Syrian" "child" "refugees". We don't need your kind here, America is for K-strategists only.

"assimilating foreigners"
:^)

Meh I don't think so. The USA are vast, it's easy to form homogeneous communities that are not falling under government control.

>and start assimilating the foreigners.
Nope

the only way is white flight, otherwise europe will be some shitty brazil

It is not easy, though. They are already trying to diversify remote towns today.

Unless you're fine with a life as the Amish live it - in total isolation

hey guys you should """assimilate""" with these 83 IQ cousin fuckers and let them take a heaping shit into your gene pool, which is race death, rather than remove them at gunpoint

Come to the southwest to counter the influx of brown people.

We need to do this too. I'm working on a write-up for a thread to discuss policy to address whites becoming the minority in the US and Europe on the next few decades. I'd like to get some people on board to influence government to enact policy to address this, although it will probably take several more years of racial tension and outburst before it's acceptable to openly discuss in the left-leaning political arena of modern Western politics.
The US has adopted this idea that we're not a white country, that we're a nation of immigrants. We were a nation founded by British expatriates whose immigration policy only allowed other people of European heritage into our country. This is what kept our culture and traditions intact. After the 1960's when the US started allowing a bunch of 3rd-world vermin to wash up on our shores and take advantage of our wealth and resources, there was significant cultural shift: The degradation of the family unit and traditional values, more ghettos, violence, lower education, and a plethora of other issues that have reshaped public life and US politics.
I want to reverse this process while there's still a chance, but unfortunately this is still barely possible.
My hope is that whites in the US and Europe will wake up and support these policy changes for their own interests. Let's not forget that Trump won because of the white vote.

I'm afraid it'll be too late for you by then my friend. You'll have to take up arms, and fend for your right to live as you slay wave after wave of brown people in the streets. You'll prove yourself worthy of living and your ancestors will smile upon you as you lay waste to the hoardes of barbaric non-whites. Good luck my friend, oh and you'll need one of these.

>Assimilation

I hope you die off from crotch rot

>the only way to save a continent that is 92% white is by fleeing to a country that is 56% white

Texas, plzzz. Too many spics here.

sage

>assimilate
It doesn't fucking work, you can't assimilate literal human trash to civilized societies. They aren't compatible. Even if they were, Sweden should remain Sweden and Swedes should remain Swedes, so my solution applies in every timeline.

Solution:
Deport all non white immigrants, regardless of generation. Take in no immigrants of any shade of shitskin color. Remove gibs for immigrants. Done.

>Doesnt sage

>The US has adopted this idea that we're not a white country, that we're a nation of immigrants. We were a nation founded by British expatriates whose immigration policy only allowed other people of European heritage into our country. This is what kept our culture and traditions intact.

It's actually a bit scary how the modern talking points can omit the basis of the country like that and nobody in the mainstream really notices it
"Nation of Immigrants" "Nation of Immigrants"
"Sounds right, we're a nation of immigrants."

Go like in africa if its so terrible you massive cuck

What I meant is leaving areas that are shitskin infested and stay within the country

Just boot them out. Running isn't the answer.

t. Never been to the Midwest

No we will just migrate to white states. Do you understand how yuge this country really is? We could have a white ethnostate in the middle of a national park with 100s of miles between us and the next town

>No one has said Montana/Oregon/Washington yet

What happened to Sup Forums

what happened to our last refuge in the northwest

I think the robots are due to kill us all by then, aren't they?

South Carolina.

The whites here have an insane amount of weapons and don't care for race relations.

Also keep in mind the terrain. Most people who live in the lowcountry have been here for generations.

I've been living here for months and these people know woods and desolent dirt roads like the back of their hands. It's crazy. They've memorized nothing, and turned it into sometthigs.

If needed, they can survive forever in this barren wasteland of forestry and pastures. You will be armed. Plus, the majority white population will allow you to have a white wife, and start a family based on the traditional values shared by the community.

>start assimilating the foreigners

Where has this ever worked?

amish don't live in total isolation, their farms are all connected to the main, state administered roads... there are stores you can buy their goods in and i think they even have bed and breakfasts you can stay in

lel, you have no idea

isn't that place like 25% groid?

how do you survive

The Amish are fucked if some form of nigger becomes the new power majority.

kill them all faggot

Form an Ethnostate of Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine, all 90%+ white

>I've been living here for months
You have to go back to Jew York

how based is Iceland?

They're not based, but they are white

yup. I'm goin to Switzerland

It doesn't have a high carry capacity which is why it has less than a million population. Also active volcano, cold most of the year etc. It's pozzed in politics so I don't know how much longer it will remain almost all white.

they're basically sweden politically

I'm going Ireland, hopefully pic related will be in power by then

come to straya my commonwealth brother

Nice place, but don't expect that to last. I give it 10 years before it starts becoming like other Western European countries.

except some parts of maine and vermont have a bunch of brown refugees

I'm not from there but I believe the blacks in the south mostly concentrate in urban areas

>implying there is anything wrong with 1/16 Native Americans
>tfw born Australian

Of course they do, every fucking time

this isn't very surprising (picture related)

if you vote liberals into office you will also get blue treatment

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
Very few people identified as whites in America have any non-European anything in them. Race mixing was a huge taboo and even now that it's not and jews openly promote it, it's still not happening much.

I'm sick of it. I don't know about Germany's cultural norms, but here in the US I feel like our attitude of being self-reliant/self-made, independent, and free is being lost. Global economic are definitely a part of it, but I would argue that importing a bunch of people who don't want to assimilate or share our values and trample on our heritage is the cause.
These days it's a sin to want to take any pride in your country or heritage if you're Western.
"We're a nation of immigrants" is right - but we're a nation of particular immigrants, immigrants that had a particular set of values that drove our nation for 150 years and established it as a global power. It's the same for European countries, except the history is much longer and and the empires are much larger.