Here's a few truths about women and sex

1) Women dont know what life without sex means. They have been offered dick ever since they were twelve and grew some tits and there is always a man offering them dick every minute of their lives. For women having sex is all about saying yes or no. Sex is so easy to get and so frequent for them that they plan their days around sex, they actually put sex on their daily agendas, its part of their daily lives and they are constantly prepared for it to happen at any moment. They always wear new or nice panties and bras and are always making sure to smell good and have their make up game on. They literally walk around all day with a bag full of beauty enhancing tools. Men can wear underwear with holes in it and spend all day sweaty no fucks given because unless they know for a fact that they are going to have sex they are not expecting to have sex. Women have no idea what its like to not have sex. For men, getting sex is a task that takes time, patience, skills and money to achieve. So its very easy for women to boast about their sex life when their sex life is on easy mode. Women are called sluts because when a woman says she got laid 5 times today it just means that she said yes five times today. When a man says he got laid 5 times today it means that he ran 5 A+ plays out of riskiest playbook that exist, landed all 5 of them and had the stamina to fuck all 5 women.... it really is an impressive task.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rO9vQmZfk0s?t=1m16s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Robot pls go

2) Women cant stop thinking about sex. They are basically obsessed with it. You want to prove this? Go ahead and make a woman angry or tell them a sexist joke and the first insult they will throw at you is something about sex. They will either call you a virgin or tell you that this is why you dont get laid, or some sarcastic comment about how you must be drowning in pussy or have a bunch of tied up women in your basement. If you are arguing with someone online and they throw any of these insults at you, 9 times out of 9 its a woman on the other side. Sex is all that matters to them, its their most valuable asset, all they have to offer, they see not having sex as the worst hell in the world and that for them is the worst insult she can possibly imagine, either that or talk shit about your mother. There is a common misconception that men are the ones who are constantly thinking about sex, but this cant be further from the truth. You see, men are very easy to sexually satisfy, they get their dick stroked on something for a few minutes and they cum, when they cum they get satisfied and stop thinking about sex immediately. You can notice this when they fuck a woman and immediately want to get away from her while she just wants to keep going.

Suss on that pic bby?

you really expect me to read ALL that autism?

Shut the fuck up, cuck.

This misconception comes from how sexually aggressive men are when they are horny, but thats just while they are horny. Cumming knocks men back into their logical minds almost instantly and then they can use their minds for other creative things... like building a civilization. Women on the other hand, never get this knock back to their senses thing, because they are NEVER sexually satisfied. Their minds are constantly on horny mode no matter how many guys they fuck or for how long, so they can never think rationally and logically. You ever wondered why its easier for a woman to notice her husband is cheating than the other way around? Its because a woman can fuck 5 guys during the day, come back home and fuck her husbands brains out with no problem. But if a man fucks 1 woman during the day, when he comes back home he probably wont have the energy or desire to fuck his wife, so she gets suspicious.

thicc

Fuck off tranny

no one cares

>For men, getting sex is a task that takes time, patience, skills and money to achieve.
I'm an average guy and I just send women messages on like saying "you're cute" and if they respond I ask them on a date. Then after the date I bring them home and usually get laid.

you aren't wrong.

youtu.be/rO9vQmZfk0s?t=1m16s

We're going to Arubah

Love women though. Love how slutty 99.999% of them get when you make the right moves.

well look at that, you have to spend all day scrolling through women and messaging them to get laid while all they have to do to get laid is reply with "you're cute"

>a woman just has to text "sure" to you or the other 10 guys asking her for sex that day, whichever is most convenient

his point still stands

>9/9 times someone calls you a virgin on the internet its a woman

not when youre a manlet

fascy manlet uprising when?

wallow with me 5'8" and under niggas

one time i fucked a giant woman tho and i felt like a little bitch

>>>/b8/

>riskiest playbook that exist
"hey, [NAME], how about we go to somewhere a bit more private?"
BAM that's it.
Now that you know the secret plz stop hating people for having sex

She has 1980's mom ass.
white women can no longer compete.

>if they respond

There's no magical key to sex either.

Just be good looking, rich, or famous.

There really are ranks.

If you don't feel entitled, everything goes smoothly.

But the point is, men are better than women. However, our desperate horniness is kind of disgusting and unforgivable.

Pls I need sauce in op's pic

*blblblblblblbBBLLBAAAPPP*
"aye papi it was dem frijoles"

then you are not AVG , you fucking CHAD thundercock . AVG guys don t get it that ez .

OP is RIGHT despite being edgy as fuck

what are these right moves? Asking for a friend with autism.

Goddamn OP, this is so true to my life it hurts.

My gf spends all day trying to tend to me and coerce me into sex. I could go for days without it and be fine. If she doesn't get fucked for 6 hours she starts to think there's problems in our relationship. I nailed her twice this morning and she was suddenly cooking me a gourmet meal and scrubbing the bathroom floors on her hands and knees. She just went bed asking me to nail her again, actually. It's all she can think about as a "reward" or what have you.

I bet you guys just try to hit waaay too high for your league. I'm a 6/10 at most and the best I get are 7s. If women are rejecting you constantly just lower your standards or hit the gym/a plastic surgeon.

This post is very sexist please delete.

tldr fuck off virgin

God you guys are so pathetic. Men were always supposed to seek out women that's how it's been since homo sapiens have existed you morons. Just because men have more work when it comes to seeking out women doesn't mean anything, you're not going to change that. Women aren't supposed to chase men, you absolute faggots. Stop complaining

>muh manlet meme
Nigger, don't be autistic, smell nice and present yourself as best as you can. That's literally it. Unless you have a literal 0.01/100 face... Then I'm sorry. But other than that, you don't even have to work out that much. Laugh off any bullshit you get for your size, bro, man up

Sounds like she's ovulating. I hope you're using protection. She may not be.

>there is a problem with this

>tfw i wish my gf was this horny

seems legit

Fitting post for autism awareness day, robot

Study Game. Read Mystery Method. Group Theory. You can get laid if you learn the social skills required. Getting attraction from women is a skill you can develop over time. Money, looks, fame are not attraction triggers. Plenty of people with all three don't get laid, and people get laid without being rich, good looking or famous.

its much easier to stop caring about this shit, why does getting cummies literally envelop people's lives?

she want kids

>they are NEVER sexually satisfied

You're doing it wrong.

It's what you're biologically hardwired to do

Flirting, teasing her, engaging her physically and make her feel good... That's basically it, I think, though if you want to set yourself apart, flirting and physicality is where it's at.

Do you use finasteride?

I use it and I'm never horny.

I was off it for a week and started downloading dating apps and had like 5 girls I had lined up to have sex with. I was miserable and jacking off like crazy only caring when I could get laid next.

Got back on finasteride and stopped jacking off and stopped talking to those girls completely.

When you're not horny, girls are pretty useless. And I don't mean that in an edge lord way. It just works out that way.

Holy shit I still can't believe how degenerate this place has become.

dude your life sucks

>finasteride
are you also using that for your hair?

if you were biologically hardwired to jump off a cliff, would you?

but my friend is autistic. He doesn't know how to do any of those things.

Fuccboi is just humblebragging, and not necessarily about factual events.

All of this is so true.

Take a girl you know pretty well into a group of guys and ask her what she thinks of them.

All her comments will be superficial. Things about their appearance, mostly, but also comments about what they're doing at that point in time, what they're talking about, who they're with... 9/10 times it will be something like this.

Ask a guy and his comments will be about character. What the other man stands for, how intelligent or well-read he sounds, what he does for work... Guy stuff, I suppose.

This happened to me yesterday at the bar. The gf met some of my friends, some she knew already, and her comments were completely superficial. Something about one friend not looking he could get a date, another friend needing to get a haircut, another about one of my friends drinking a girly sounding beer. When I talked to her about what they did for a living or how I knew them, she could care less. It was all about the fact that I had "shabby" friends.

She doesn't fault me for it, but I find it interesting. And very true to almost every woman I've talked to in my life.

Whatever you guys do, don't do this.

We live in the world of Tinder. Tinder requires a shirtless pic, your height in the profile, and a good face.

If you have all three you can enjoy a world of endless sex.

Your Canadian. You swim in that shit

>>tf my gf is 19 and acts the same

Yep. It's magical for your hair.

Start practicing. I was autistic as fuck but have gotten better just by trying. Can't say much else