I fought in the battle of mlpol not only here but on (((youtube)))

I fought in the battle of mlpol not only here but on (((youtube))) youtu.be/Gy6SH61RVIs

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/bronies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Barneyfags all need to die in pain

>Autists who didn't like /mlpol/
>larping about a battle

Sup Forums were improved by their presence . . . at least they broke up the droning monotony the dense "we wuz kangs" and "you can't compete whyte boii" crowds

I wanna say that reddit fucking loves MLP. Have you never had to deal with reddit retards ever? They fucking LOVE MLP or any kind of fandom really.

Reddit loves shit like Steven Universe, MLP,Pokemon, avatar, south park, harry potter, and some other one that I see getting posted on /pol with reaction images a few times.

Now I remember homestuck that shit is all reddit and anyone saying that MLP isn't reddit is probably a reddit user.

I'm not surprised, really

What battle?

Which is odd since Bronies generally loath social justice warriors (There's one famous double parter that rekted social justice warrior thinking).

What's with every video I click on here today is already taken down when I get there. Are (((they))) watching us that hardcore?

>Bronies generally loath social justice warriors
Well the_donald people posting here hate them doesn't mean anything.

A few spergs went around and posted angry reacts while typing out death threats in all caps. It was pretty ebin.

Video works for me.

True. Just remember how Feminists, SJWs and general leftists went after the entire brony community — it didn't endear bronies to them at all.

Being a bunch of autists they are more sane than I first thought. But then, my standards for "sane" is . . . off centre. Perhaps I need more input to calibrate.

/Rgre/ here, when did /mlpol/ become a thing? How many shills did you trigger into oblivion? why the fuck didnt i get the memo untill 4 minutes ago?

hurr look at me guys im makin' memes hurr kekistan imirite guys praise kek make america great again xDxD

I think they are more mad at the reactions that reddit users were trying to actually keep mlp apart of Sup Forums. I'm pretty sure lots of people that were in favor of the mlpol shit were reddit users experiencing there first April fools day joke or really any kind of shenanigans. If you've been here long enough you could see the reddit posting straight away.

this

you do know the whole MLP Brony fandom thing started on Sup Forums right?

i dont care where you "THINK" it started from.

>Sup Forums

HAHAHA figures

Sup Forums is practically a subreddit anyway so you're not entirely retarded.

its tumblr + reddit

>i dont care where you "THINK" it started from.

Typical New Fag behavior!

knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/bronies