What are the most redpilled and based university majors?

What are the most redpilled and based university majors?

Anything with a lot of math really

Computer science?

Accounting

Engineering

here you go

It's pretty solid. Lots of poos and chinks as students and professors, but it's the ones who were smart enough to escape their shitty countries. Earns a lot right after graduation

Gender Studies.

Management Information Systems

anything that isn't STEM

Yes. It will make you money. The big problem with most redpilled majors is women, it's hard to find a good one in your line of study. However, it's equally hard to find good women in stuff like business because all they do is party.

Economics. BS

>tfw history major

PhD in immunology

That's on you, don't chose shit majors

I wonder what percentage of those male kindergarten teachers are pedos.

Is pharmacy redpilled? Im going to start getting my Pharm D at another school soon

Why not STEM? Isn't that supposed to be where it's at these days?

Mining Engineering. like 95% republican

gender studies

CS should be, and mostly is, but it seems to be the target of feminists and numales for some reason. But CS programs do vary widely school to school.

I hope you're pre-law, nigga.

Petroleum engineering.

medicine, stem, law, finance

Not really sure why anybody would go to anything else in college.

Physics.

i graduated with history and found nothing. now in school for computer science. network your ass off or get out now before it is too late.

Marine Transportation operations

Women's Studies
Critical Whiteness Studies
Polyqueer Hands-On (And I mean "hands-on") Sensitivity Training

In chemistry / materials science PhD program

95% of us left wing

"What ever I'm majoring in"

It really doesn't matter so long as you take at least like 12 or so Jr and Sr level STEM courses.

FWIW I graduated from a small state university with like 4000 people in the middle of no where in Southern Arkansas. Since it's the south... I guess that's "redpilled" as it needs to be. Majored in Computer Science with a minor in Engineering Physics and a Cert in Forensic Science (For a small school, they offered a lot of really cool stuff like this), also did ROTC for Army. I'm now a Captain in the Army Reserves and have a really good government job that has nothing to do with my major, minor, or anything.

Going for a major just because it's full of le epix redpilled fellow 'alpha' males would be really dumb.

I know a few Air Force Pilots with History and English Degrees, you're not SOL.

For anyone looking into a CS degree, i honestly suggesting getting a InfoTech Degree, you typically minor in CS anyways and don't have to take a lot of useless courses. This is coming from a CS major. A lot of Literal 'Computer Scientists' for the government aren't CS degree holders.

eliza pls go

pic related

>Rac and Ethn Diversity
I thought Purdue was conservative. How is it?

The world needs people who know and study history and don't just blindly repeat stuff they learned in HS history class.

you dont need a history degree to know history

We need people like you to stop the multikulti revisionnism of our History.

Just do whatever you're interested in and become the best at it. That's what I did and everything was easy as fuck since it wasn't a chore. Don't be one of those fags that complains about university

Perhaps not, but like it or not, you're probably not going to be a published historian if you don't have a history degree. And academia is based on publishing. And what's taught to future generations is based on what's published.

Theology.

I'm an atheist.

International military affairs/Foreign relations

Math majors are either reddit normies or /x/-level redpilled weirdos, not a lot of in between

>ctrl+f "GIS"
>No results found

Almost every History Major I know supports Autocracy

OP here. What if I got a BS in computer science, got a job with that, and simultaneously worked on an MBA? Would that be a solid plan for making lots of shekels? There's a fuckton of CS jobs where I am.

Atheology.

Why not just get a MS in CS at that point? Also just because there's a lot of jobs for it where you're at right now doesn't mean it'll be that way in a few years.

that is pretty tough, no way you will get more money as a new MBA than as a CS major with four years of experience, so you either take the loss and hope to move up later or throw away your MBA

Really? Why?

How are Finance and Economics majors? Should I also go for a Math major as well?

Finance and Econ are GTG. Just do not go to some commie ass Keynesian school. IE avoid anything on the coasts.

>What are the most redpilled and based university majors?
Any major you actually want to pursue. Going STEM because people on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum told you to is bluepilled.

First year student here. Doing biology. By the third year we should pick either botany, zoology or microbiology and specialize there. Which one is better? Kinda leaning towards microbiology, since it makes all the buzz these days and it shouldnt be too hard to find a job. But even though it might pay well, I'll just sit in a lab all day long, which is not much fun. B and Z, however, though not being as desirable or well paid for, promise lots of field work, expeditions, which is fun. Should I go for money or for fun? Still got 2 years to think about it, just want to hear some opinions.

what about biology?

I was planning on going to Hofstra University in Long Island since it was close to home. One of the good things that made me choose Hofstra is that they have a dual degree program with Dongbei University in China. Hopefully I won't be fucked too bad..

>tfw fell for the art class meme
>waste 2.5 hours every day learning modern """""art"""""" bullshit

>aw man
>its the majors fault I suck
>works as a mascot

bump

History is a great major. Gives you context and analytical tools to see or at least guess where we are, how we got here and potentially what might happen next. I did undergrad then grad, then law. Other people are just floating half the time and fall for whatever age old bullshit is thrown at them.

This has to be bait.

can't see that fucking picture without thinking of the 'erryday' autist

>Erryday until he's elected
>mfw

>His school gives A+

The fuck is this the 8th grade?

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who fell for the STEM meme

Explain yourselves.
You're all a disgrace to the white race.
Real white men study the arts and the classics.

I wasn't sure if you were serious or shitposting, but then I looked at the flag.

I personally think philosophy is pretty based. Helps you to think logically, and synergises well with a lot of other majors/minors.