I know this ain't a legal/advice board, but hear me out

I know this ain't a legal/advice board, but hear me out.

I live in an apartment on a college campus. One of my roommates, someone I considered a friend, got caught up with a girl and maybe threatened her at a party on Friday night. Whatever, right? Well she told campus safety he had a gun. Police came later that night to ask to search his room. Within 20 seconds he was on the ground dog piled and a struggle ensued, in which he allegedly reached for the gun.

>yes, he's a dindu

He's got a whole litany of charges for the guns, assault on police, and dealing drugs. I knew he maybe sold a dime here or there, but the gun was news to me. He's charged with 2x Agrivated Assault on police, Illegal possession of firearms on a college campus (it's penal code law, not just private property of the college), felony possession of marajuana etc etc. Total of 7 or 8 charges, 3 are felony.

Now his dindu friends are giving me shit for not wanting to go to his arraignment. They say I've been "acting weird" etc.

I have to have police come and search our fucking common area for more shit; yes I'm acting weird. I watched him get his shit rammed in by police at 4am in the morning. I was informed he carries a gun everywhere he goes.

What should I do to protect myself from his friends? We used to be close but now that this has happened they've started being... aggressive. When I'm not at a college I carry concealed. It's against state law to do so on campus, despite my pro-gunness.

Other urls found in this thread:

arrests.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not watch? I think it would be fun to see dindu vs police in court. Maybe he actually didn't do nothing

Get a lawyer and whatever you do, DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE AT ALL WITHOUT A LAWYER PRESENT. DO NOT INCRINIMATE YOURSELF UNINTENTIONALLY.

t. 34 year old white guy who had a similar experience in college because of a fucking dindu college roommate 15 years ago

Seriously though. Police are not your friend in this situation

I honestly don't want to see him anymore. He betrayed my trust. I didn't know he was dealing serious amounts and then being a fucking ape nigger and carrying on campus in rural fucking nowhere. He had no reason. He's from south chicango, so this was just part of his lifestyle, I guess.

All his friends knew. Now if the cops ask me if his friends knew, I have to decide how I answer. If I lie I'm potentially perjuring. If I tell the truth and say "they told me they've known for years" I'll be making enemies.

I was pretty pissed about the whole thing until the police told me he had a firearm and tried to reach for it.

I also have class and work all day tomorrow. I don't think these dindu's understand what a professional life is. I'm headed to graduate school this summer, I can't be associated with a nigger who aped on police.

I can't afford a lawyer. The police have not talked to me since.

Is it really a bad idea to have them search my living room and kitchen? It's a shared space. His friends keep coming around wanting to hang out and shit. Like yeah, we're cool, but myself and my other roommate are now wondering if there's another firearm hidden somewhere.

Are you sure he was really a hard gangster? He was probably just some nigger that listened to the electric jew aka rap too much and wanted to be some badass kingpin. He probably dealt a little and carried a gun cause he's scared.

You do not have to tell the cops you thought he sold a little. They're not investigating you, they're investigating a nig. Play it cool. They can't do anything like make you take a lie detector test. Id seriously call some lawyers and get some advice see what they can do for you. Simply invoking your right to not talk to the police without an attorney present will stop their more authoritative tactics that get people to unknowingly tell on themselves

If he had any convictions he'd never be admitted to this college or allowed to return. The pistols are actually legally obtained, it would seem, and he has a permit in his home state.

You're probably right, he was not exactly a hard gangster. But he really fucked himself over here.

Won't that just put police up my ass? If they ever ask me questions and I ask to have a lawyer present?

The night of the incident they were pissed simply because I didn't just answer every question outright.

Never consent to a search without a warrant. Obviously get rid of anything incriminating. No weed, no paraphanelia
No alcohol. Do not hang out or associate with any niggers. They are not your friends. They are sizing you up as a mark. Niggers from shitcongo hate white people. Tell them you are freaked out by the cops and since he's locked up, you don't want them around. If they keep fucking with you call the cops.

Cops are pissed you're not answering all of their questions because they want you to tell. They have more than enough to file charges. They just want you to tell and do their work for them

Lawyer here.

I won't give you advice for your situation, but as a general rule, do not talk to the police. At all.

If you ever get arrested, tell them you're invoking your right to be silent. They will stop questioning you after that. For a while.

Even if you think you can help yourself, you can't. Whatever you say can be twisted back around on you.

I don't have anything like that. I don't smoke weed.

You are correct that it may be wise to get rid of any alcohol I have.

I pretty much already told them exactly what you said. I'm freaked out, don't want any more trouble for myself or ANYONE and since he's locked up the best thing I and everyone can do for ourselves is just chill and stay away from everything.

This is good advice. OP your two lessons are : Do not talk to police. Do not associate with niggers. You're in college. You can have fun with respectable white people without getting harrassed by police because your college decided to culturally enrich you with a nigger roommate . It happened to me too. Just keep going to class, stay out of trouble. You'll be fine.

>If I lie I'm potentially perjuring
the fuck kind of college are you in? clown college?

Oh you're right, perjury does not apply here.

Even if you're just a recreational user of drugs, its very stupid to have a gun. Gun+Drugs = Felony.

Your roommate thinks you snitched on him and is telling his nigger friends to intimidate you. They may even kill you.Around blacks, never relax! You dumb fucking white guilt wigga wannabe honky.

>I have to have police come and search our fucking common area
If the cops did search, did they find anything?

Remember lots of cops are red pilled and know the truth about nigs. If they haven't tried talking to you again, you should be ok. If they start sweating you tell them you have no idea what Jamal was up to, and that you don't want to say anything else without a lawyer present. Game over, you win. They'll just look to get Jamal to take a plea and game over.

No, there's drugs or money hidden somewhere and they're trying to grab it them blame it on you.

You can sell weed and not carry a gun. The gun was a lifestyle choice.

>having out with niggers
>expecting to not get caught up with their toxicity

This

You relaxed around blacks, OP and you fell for the "not all black people = niggers" meme. It's a shitty situation for you, and you're absolutely right to be nervous about his niggas. They think you snitched on him. I don't know how to get yourself out of this situation other than finishing school asap, but even then they may try to jump you.

>DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE AT ALL WITHOUT A LAWYER PRESENT. DO NOT INCRINIMATE YOURSELF UNINTENTIONALLY.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This 100% always, especially in this situation. You lived in the same domicile, the police only see you are a suspect and/or further person to throw charges at.

After thinking about a reply I agree talk to a lawyer. Try to get a consultation for free and let the lawyer bring up how much it costs. Until that point you could get atleast real advice (even if a few words) from a lawyer.

Look those guys up and see if they have a criminal record (try link below)

arrests.org/

Go live somewhere less niggery.
Or try talking to them. But we all know how that is going to end.

OP, the cops dont have shit on you. Thats why youre not in jail. If they come around, dont talk to them. Dont tell them anything. You dont have tp talk about anyone elses actions.

I'm not asking op to do himself, but what were the other charges filed? May give us an idea of if this is a regular dindu, or a real Tony Montana motherfucker.

Also your law school on campus should have legal aid available for reduced or even free in some cases.

>I have to decide how I answer. If I lie I'm potentially perjuring

There is another option cops don't tell you about. The magic words..."I would like to remain silent and request a lawyer present for any further questioning". I typically throw in a "I understand your just doing your job (((trying to fucking enslave me))) but [first quotation].

Cops are scary fucking business because they literally can kill you without getting in any trouble.

Your nigger roommate thinks you are going to testify against him because you're a punkass whiteboi who secretly wants all black men to go to prison and will break under police pressure anyways. That's whats going on in those niggers' heads. He put the word to his niggers to kill you because he thinks it will help weaken the case against him. They will kill you before the plea deal is offered, so he gets a better deal from the weaker hand the prosecutor is holding.

>There is another option cops don't tell you about. The magic words..."I would like to remain silent and request a lawyer present for any further questioning".

They literally tell you "you have the right to remain silent."

this pic is begging to be a meme

>Cops are pissed you're not answering all of their questions because they want you to tell. They have more than enough to file charges. They just want you to tell and do their work for them

Not only this 100% but they are hoping you'll incriminate yourself somehow so they can enslave you as well.

I think at this point it's established op is pretty much ok with the cops as long as he doesn't talk without a lawyer. But this is a very good point. Niggers from Chicago are not regular breed of niggers. They are the feral pitbulls of the nigger race. They truly are savages. Without morals, without principals, utterly violent uncivilized subhumans who resort to murder without a seconds thought. If you're somewhere in or around Chicago be very fucking careful. If you're in the middle of nowhere far away from Chicago and maybe this nigger has a little money and isn't from the projects, you should be ok.

When the police do search your apartment, they can pretty much grab anything they can claim to have been related to your roommate's drug business. So they can walk off with your computer, phone, etc. With this kind of seizure, they don't need to demonstrate your own guilt; they can keep it all. When my friend was in a similar situation, (one of his apartment mates OD'd) he needed a lawyer to get all his stuff back.

That's when you're getting arrested. Op hasn't been arrested. Cops can and will lie and say whatever they hell they want to get someone to tell on themselves

Damn, what did he od on?

Just learn and go get a job. White knights take arrows.

>What should I do to protect myself from his friends
Can't really do anything

lawfag here. DO NOT talk to the cops. It's your right not to, and doing so could result in them finding a way to charge YOU with something, or, worse, the dindu's friends killing you.

Do you know why God have you a nose? So the hole underneath could stay SHUT most of the time. That's what you need to do here.

Buy an audio recorder and wear it all the time.

Hell yes he can. If he's living on campus he can tell the resident staff and give them background. It's not his fault. They can ban the niggers from entering the residence if they don't live there.

Don't listen to this queer, rat out the nigger then find a way to incriminate his friends

AW SHIT DA WHITEBOI WEARIN A WIRE!! HE WUZ SNITCHIN THE WHOLE TIME!! KILL HIM!!

They can't get in here without keys. They had to come here earlier and pick up some stuff they left a few nights ago.

Tyrone stop false flagging. Snitches get stitches is a phrase for a reason

Then they will be even more convinced that he snitched on dey boy.
>Dis cracka in da witness protection

Make an anonymous tip of all the niggerfriends' names and say they are part of the jailed nigger's drug gang.

Don't listen to THIS queer. You are under no obligation to help the cops. Cops are NOT your friends and would fuck you with a 15 year felony without even fucking blinking. They do it every fucking day.

As regards the dindu, why make enemies for NO reason. Dindus HAVE been known to kill people for shoes; this is much more serious than shoes.

Keep that hole shut, son.

On campus or off campus? Gated or ungated? I hope you not somewhere like DePaul

his friends will attempt to murder you doesn't matter what you tell them.

Don't go anywhere alone. Don't answer the door to them. They'll ransacked your house I guarantee bc they're looking for an excuse now. Do not talk to police. Period. My relative got harassed by a bunch of guys from a college that he didn't even know. Robbed pulled guns, knives, etc. Jumped him. They didn't think he did anything bc in reality my relative didn't know anything and they just wanted an excuse to steal

That's TV bullshit, you only get those words when you are arrested. Not during an investigation. Any episode of cops or 48 hours proves me right.

This, OP. Those fucking niggers are chomping at the bit to get you back for snitching. I'd find another place to stay ASAP.

tricks
>t. Public defender
This faggo just wants to see the nig get off. Stand up to his Jewish tricks

>threaten them back
>slowly move to a southern state (preferably florida) in order to get them to follow you
>inform others in that state of your plight
>free lynching

Seriously though, racial lynchings are still common in the south. Law enforcement turns a blind eye 99.99% of the time so it goes unreported and thus, get no attention from the media. If these people are black, the aforementioned method is the best way to deal with it. Good luck.

-don't talk to the police without a lawyer
-if the niggers fuck with you just tell them that you're not going to talk to the police, you're not trying to fuck over their dude, you just want to lay low

They're worried he's going to give up their names, they are all a drug gang.

Meant for

>Seriously though, racial lynchings are still common in the south

Fucking citation needed

>racial lynchings are still common in the south

Livestream lynching threads on Sup Forums practically every week.

>>yes, he's a dindu
He should have gotten his brains blown out. Hope he gets railed in court and I hope you learn your lesson and don't associate with subhumans in the future.

Eventually you'll have to tell them you're white.

Just tell them you were keeping your real relationship with him on the downlow. And you can't see him like that, but you love him and you'll wait for him.

Wait a few minutes for that to sink in, then accuse them of "acting weird". That'll get those niggers off your back quicksmart.

>racial lynchings are still common in the south.
tfw I don't ever get invited to the fun parties.

29/m/paralegal here
cops are not your friends. ever. EVER. and YES it's a really bad idea to let cops search your place, ever. even if you have nothing to hide, it sets a bad precedent.

If you want to maintain your second amendment rights, you will not take a prohibited offensive weapon onto the campus

Oh I'm Polish.

They don't need a warrant. This is a private college. All they need is permission from the college. That's why they tossed his room Friday night.

The most advice I can give you is to stay clear of the dindu and his dindu friends.

law student here. two things:

call your local law school and ask them about clinics, which often give 100% free representation and basic advice. It's run by students by overseen by attorneys. It's not the best, but its definitely way better than nothing. If you want a professional, most law firms do pro bono work if you call and ask.

There should be a policy about moving rooms in your apartment. I've done it before, its usually about 200 bucks and potentially free if you can convince the apartment complex that its necessary for your safety/they assigned you a criminal roommate. Any way to make it harder for the friends to find you is an advantage. Ask the apartment about everything, such as early moveout without penalties. No harm in asking.

Take a stand and burn down the whole nigger empire

Its not your fault you got mixed up in this mess. Be straight up with them next time you meet, tell them how you really feel. If they chimp out, fuck em; why try to reason with niggers?

This is the most likely story. I would move out immediately if possible.

You were voluntarily rooming with a dindu drug dealer from southside chicago? That's insane.

It's an apartment on campus. I knew him from a previous class, but I didn't know he'd be living here as well.

You're fine. Tell them you need to change rooms and avoid melanin

If it goes unreported you can't really cite it can you? To be fair, it's likely that a nonzero number of black missing persons/unsolved murder vics in the south are the results of lynching and racially motivated killings. However it's entirely more likely that those people were killed or "disappeared" by other blacks for gang related reasons.

Sounds like you relaxed, OP

Official reporting has jack shit to do with it. The SJW Dindu He Wuz a Gud Boi Nigger Lives Matter folks would have written like 10,000 theses in their African Studies about this if it was a thing.

Was his girlfriend white?

Wait are you at UIUC or southern?

>Now if the cops ask me if his friends knew, I have to decide how I answer. If I lie I'm potentially perjuring. If I tell the truth and say "they told me they've known for years" I'll be making enemies.

The correct thing to do would be to not talk to the police.

>Oh yes officer i am a good citizen and want to be a good guy and be helpful to your investigation so yes i knew he was doing those bad things.

>oh you knew about it and you didnt call the police? you must have been in on it. This religious man was trying to turn his life around and you got him dealing drugs for you etc
>off to federal pound me in the ass prison etc.

OP you need to lawyer up ASAP. point blank. cased closed. You clearly have some things going for you- and investing in a few hours of legal advice is clearly preferable to potentially getting embroiled in some din-du's bullshit. Searching for legal advice here carries a real possibility of you becoming involved and having to actually lawyer up and spend serious cash to distance yourself from this shit-show. Choose life user.

>pro-gun
>feels 'weird' that his friend had a gun
Fuck you, OP.

>friends with a nigger
Nothing personal kid
I hope you get killed OP

carry around smoke bombs and a sonic hand-canon so if they attack, throw the smoke bombs, duck and roll, while disorientating them with the sound canon, while you grab their gun and tackle them

regarding housing changes:

if you are living on campus, your school housing is required to offer emergency housing for students who feel immediately endangered; emergency housing availability is required by title 9 education laws. so I would recommend talking to whoever is in charge of student housing and let them know you feel endangered in an immediate way and request emergency housing

They say it whenever you're detained dude. I was detained not even a month ago and they read me my Miranadas

>if the cops ask me if his friends knew, I have to decide how I answer.
you can honestly say that you don't know if his friends knew. if you didn't know how can you be sure that his friends weren't lying when they said that they knew?

you don't know shit. you're just some hillbilly fuck who thought he had a cool room-mate.

know your place.

It still goes on in the backwoods of Mississippi.

that shit won't work. if he can't convince the gang that he ain't no snitch, dude is going to have to change schools. probably out of state.

If the police DETAIN you, meaning you cannot leave, and want to ask you questions, they have to provide an attorney for you so ffs, DEMAND ONE. If you're not being charged, they can only hold you for a short amount of time before they have to let you go, don't say anything, ask for attorney, and if if you're free to leave, GTFO. All calls are recorded, so don't say shit on the phone. And if you think you might forget, ask a nigger near you. They learn this shit in the womb.

OK here is what you do:
>make sure other nigger cannot get into your apt
>carry mace and a knife on campus, possibly taser (only if legal since cops may be coming back)
>avoid nigs but keep friendly
GET THROUGH THE SCHOOL YEAR and you are scot free
>dont involve yourself with the trial, this will make cops think you are involved and not just the room mate
>if nigs come after you, destroy them

stacy bitch is prob gonna get gang raped

Heh. yep. We've even talked about how he probably shouldn't get involved with white women because it would only cause him problems.

Turns out she's the catalyst for his future sentencing.

By the way I graduate in 6 weeks and am headed to graduate school.

He was also supposed to graduate. He won't be. He threw his life away over this shit.

>He threw his life away over this shit.
And then niggers complain why they are poor.

this is some reddit post i fucking bet

This nigger was going to grad school too??

God college has become a fucking joke

No. But he had a good job waiting for him when he graduated.