Is this correct?

Is this correct?

The City of Moscow has the highest Muslim population out of any city in Europe

>london, paris, cuckholm and berlin
>not black

But the Muslims in Russia know better than the Muslims in Western Europe.

Not a Majority yet in Londonistan, Parabad, Holmabad, and Yenı İstanbul.

No, because I don't believe that it will happen.
Especially not how most danes react to foreigners

Poland will never submit to islam and russia/germany/france/belgium/england/sweden already have

Do you really believe that european people will be conquered by sandniggers ?

I grew up with a lot of muslims and I can tell you, to be in the center of the futur battle, that french people will never accept it. And I assure you that the surrender thing is only a meme on internet. French doesn't even know about it so no need tu answer me with a white flag.

The future of our country is a civil war that we will win or a society multiracial but ruled by white people like in Brazil.
But we will never be muslim lol

What about the fact that Muslims have way more kids than anyone else? Especially much more compared to most Europeans.

>Do you really believe that european people will be conquered by sandniggers ?
>Do you really believe that roman people will be conquered by germanic barbarians ?
you are not the first to believing that your "superior culture" will protect you
You wont be the last

not gonna happen here

Copenhagen is a little over 10% Muslim.

They will win Muslims in nearby countries attempt to conquer it to add Poland to the Caliphate in about 500 years or so.

You are losing population. White fertility rates are low, while Muslims rates are high. This is exactly what people said about Greeks 1000 years ago, but look at them now.

France is around 70% French. They're lost even if Le Pen wins. She's a civil nationalist.

Russian part of Caucasus is partly black.

>Do you really believe that european people will be conquered by sandniggers ?
>Do you really believe that Greeks and Armenians will be conquered by Turks?

When they conquer Spain in 300-500 years, they'll expand over to Portugal. They'll only want to get bigger.

What's the most Islamic place in Russia?

Serbs should be yellow

They're right next to Bosnia, Kosovo, Albania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Turkey.

I don't believe that either. Pol is just exaggerating. Sure it won't be a high trust safe society anymore, probably not as bad as Brazil, but some version of it. It'll multicultural and kind of shitty but it won't "fall" i highly doubt there's going to be any racial war. Its not how it works.

praise danube

>london
>not already black
shit map

All North Caucasic republics, especially Chechnya. There are no Russians there, nobody wants to live with these beasts, it's just dangerous.

Take control of your land, tvarisch.

I am doubtful Russia will fall in the next 1000 years. Perhaps if they keep having a poor birth rate then maybe sooner but it is simply too big and too anti-islam.

Look at Greece and Armenia. Look at their history. Apologize.

It'll split after Russians lose population, but most of modern-day Russia won't be Islamic until maybe 3000.

Well, many people already want to amputate this gangrenous clay to save the rest of our country. Only geopolitician aspects prevent it.

Israel will kill themselves or the sand niggers will take them over after gaining their islamic state in syria and iraq

For italy, Milan and Venezia regions should be blue.

damn i thought she was ethnic

Spain will fall sooner. There have always been muslims there

what's it like in tuscany these days? both in florence and outside it

Milan is, not Venice.

You gotta put chemicals in the water to make 'em gay. Then utilized their own religion to persecute and kill them :)

my bad, didn't notice

I haven't been to Florence in a few months, but i say its safe for a while. All the large cities, except Napoli, will probably fall within 300 years

Why not Napoli?

That city is the epitome of controlled anarchy.
muslims would either abandon the city or it'll become the new Mossad in the process.