Help me guys, I'm fucked

I have to write an open letter about my opinion on the mainstream media. I need at least 4 arguments on why most of them are corrupt and or shaping the opinion of the public. I need to write about 800 words, I'll also need statistics to prove my points. plz guys help me. I only have a couple hours left to do it

I'll start:

JUST

why did you wait last minute manage you're time better you fucking leaf. Also think of your own arguments you must have some arguments ready if u were prepared to challenge the media

SAGE

FOLLOW THE MONEY

is the MSM profit making corporations?

yes? then what is their product? news? no. audience. since that is what they sell to their advertisers.

just look at campaign 2016. MSM could not resist giving con artist Trump free press because it boosted their ratings and profit, even though they knew it was lying to the american people and bad for american democracy. they serve only one purpose: profit.

I didn't choose to do it, I'm at uni and I'll fail this class if I don't pass this exam

A FUCKING LEAF

Fuck Cucknadian slide thread.

ignore. Shazam!

Thanks user, so my first argument will be about how (((they))) only talk about things that will get them views instead of the truth. I guess that I could also talk about the fact that they receive donation, so they have a narrative/agenda to promote ?

>(((open letter)))
I fucking hate the (((academics))) for doing this to you user.

Write about how they only focus on negative shit. I was watching that one douchebag this morning who can't be taller than 4 feet on fox. He only asked bate questions about the EPA and shit. Never once did he ask how is this program going to benefit Americans. He never gave the dude a chance to talk about positive aspects the getting rid of obamas greenhouse bill will have. It was all negative opinionated nonsense.

Point 1. Jews 2, 3, 4, 5 etc....

Just download some Chomsky books and steal things.

He's actually good at taking apart the media apparatus even if he is a dirty commie. Plus your blue pilled teacher will probably jizz at seeing you reference him.

>falling for this fucking info-collect bait

newfags please

Dude have you not been paying attention to what's going on with MSM or do you have writers block? Anyway, MSM colluded with the Clinton camp, biased articles, Donna giving Clinton the questions to the debate and so on. This should get you started.

Uh oh we spilled the beans about how to cheat on your high school homework, stupid, stupid!

In actual reality - linked is one of my favorites.

>I only have a couple hours left to live
Thank God, you stupid fucking nigger bitch.

Wiki leaks has been 100% correct and top intelligence has proven this by swearing under oath. Msm is owned by only a few corporations that are all pushing the same narrative, Obama repealed the smith Mundt act or renamed it anyway (smith Mundt modernization act) media is under entertainment. This means propoganda can be used on americans. Cia gave Washington post 600 million dollars. Bill was passed for ministry of truth for use of propoganda... over 60 reporters for msm were directly emailing for proof reading/corrections to the white house, podesta, and Hillary clinton. How much more do you need?

sage you kike doesnt bumb the thread

Cite the Fox News case where the court ruled that the news agency was not required to broadcast the truth. I think it pertained to a scrubbed news-report about rBGH/rBST. Look it up, it was well docu'd and sauced (I'm lazy, it's ur report)