/pol Southern California meet up!

562 LA County reporting in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4p26qPFrjoE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

San Bernarmexico reporting

I'm in riverside

How are you literally living in a ghetto and right wing?

hi antifa

Been here since 8th grade. What do you mean? Being around subhuman savage spics and niggers redpilled me faster than you might think possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=4p26qPFrjoE

Berdoo city reporting in, this place is infested with niggers and spics

831 Santa Cruz, fuck LA

isnt santa cruz full of libtards?

>From Santa Cruz
>Studying in 209
>tfw last year before I graduate
Can't wait to get out of the central valley and not smell fertilizer 24/7

UC Merced?

Is this a voting map? If so, what's going on in 951 where they are voting republican?

Isn't your whole fucking state full of libtards?

>562 LA County reporting in
spotted the redditor

562 as well whatup

Ventura hello

714 orange county here. Went to the two trump rallies we had here and they were glorious

Carmel by the Sea reporting. These "artists" surrounding me sure make me want to off myself.'

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ

your city is infested with spics and homeless, you need to clean the streets with bleach

951 Temecula

949 reporting in

were you at

805 reporting in

ive been to downtown ventura lots of homeless

714 Costa Mesa OC reporting digits

nice mall

I live in Cerritos lol

323 rwds reporting in
dabbed out on some animal cookies

lynch leland yee and the whole corrupt government of moonbeam brown and faggot newsom
also fuck kamala harris

dont make me feel this feel
socal is such a spic destroyed shithole now

RIP

949 reporting in. Stupid beaners everywhere, being overrun.

bro watch out for the f a m

>Go to Santa Cruz

>Go walking down around downtown

>Literally every 10 feet is a grungy neet begging for money while sitting on the ground

>Go check out the farmers market

>Within 5 minutes a giant she beast ham planet climbs get's to the highest ground she can and begins to start screaming about the patriarchy

>Start laughing with my wife and sarcastically make fun of the patriarchy screaming

>Immediately get death stares from all the shit libs around us

Give me LA any day, that shit was like going to the shitlord twilight zone

It's like the liberals who were too stupid to live in seattle moved south.

irvine here. any ham/CB radio operators?

951 reporting i'm out of weed feelsbadman

wtf im in temecula too

shit I was about to go to UC Santa Cruz

it's a beautiful area user dont let some monkeys on a lebanese basektweaving forum tell you what to do

661 standing bye

is it pretty much iran there?

I already said no. going to UC Irvine

irvine has a pretty diverse mix and the persians aren't really limited to irvine, they're in Newport and Mission Viejo and Laguna Niguel and pretty much all over south county, but never with huge density. Same with east asian and south asian families, in south county they're generally always middle class families who are very Americanized. still not white, but not wetback or not H1B visa or other recent immigrant, generally families who have been here decades by now. Many are very Americanized, Republican, etc, but OC went democrat for the first time since the great depression so obviously there is a demographic shift both culturally as well as thru immigration. But yes most Iranians that aren't in LA are in south orange county area like Irvine, Laguna, etc.

yea its gay but the city is still super nice. pretty damn white for california standards too

indeed very nice city other than the homeless stuff

When is this happening? 949 but at school until May

When would it be a good time for everyone? try to spread this thread around to get more people involved

Between San Bern-italltohell-dino and (sprinkle their ashes on the) Riverside reporting in. Literally most of the factories here only make shit degenerates and SJ cucks would buy. . . save me.

red lands?

Also 562

Any of you guys driving up to Berkeley for pic related?

Coronado here.

I speak fluent Farsi, would I fit in as a conservative?

T. Meth head

what city?

you a navy seal?