Why is China the most based country

qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5G7_IfO8vo
rt.com/in-vision/383156-paris-protest-tear-gas/
discord.gg/KyhHe5M
youtube.com/watch?v=7rLHy0Ji4c4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>irrational

Quartz is clickbait.
Use the web archive.

Not that I disagree with the article, but you can do better, OP

And yet they are currently pillaging Africa

>irrational
kek

Beat me to it

youtube.com/watch?v=I5G7_IfO8vo

China is hardcore.

Pretty based and here are some Chinamen chimping out in paris.

rt.com/in-vision/383156-paris-protest-tear-gas/

"irrational fear"

Real communist regime confirmed more sane than liberals stupidity

ITS JUST AN IRRATIONAL FEAR MY CHINESE GOY JUST ACCEPT THEM THEY ARE THE SAME AS US

>irrational

Chinamen will have one big look at the west and understand that these things are quite difficult to reverse and progressively shit up your country as time goes by, more and more resources consumed by the shittiness and all that surrounds it.

Why is China worried about niggers? More importantly, why would they even need niggers? Most cheap labour is done by chinese themselves, and there is 1 billion chinese, so it's not like they need niggers to sustain their population either.

It would be a funny meme either way that somehow (((they))) would start the "evil racist gooks" meme just because they don't want niggers.

>irrational

Not good enough to make up for their horrible government.
Expel all black people, replace the CCP, then we'll talk.

>irrational fear

where have i heard this same dumb shit before...

So did the UK, now look at them, the English no longer hold their capital city. Look at DC another nigger hole

Based? No in most cases they are worse than niggers for being God-less and amoral

fpbp

"irrational"

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

Sheit look at dat nigga big black forehead

b-but I thought Ron was /ourguy/...

Just got back from a work trip to China. Can confirm it's based. Whites are treated like gods, they hate blacks, everyone dresses conservatively, the food is delicious, and the streets are safe and way cleaner than I expected.

Only downsides were that 99% of the women were hideous (albeit willing to throw themselves at white men), capcha is blocked so you can't post on Sup Forums without a proxy, and there are way too many people everywhere. Also, they serve most of their beverages hot or room temperature, including water and soda which is kinda lame

Funny, I recall the 1983 Beirut barracks bombing causing quite a stir, like a mini 9/11.
Cold war didn't end until the 90's

>irrational

Libertarianism is inherently altruistic and cucky.
Its a dead end ideology to politically neuter whites by making them aspire to worthless self destructive goals.
>we don't need a state organized for our own interests
>we don't need to actively protect ourselves from outsiders
>white genocide doesn't exist, goyim!

>irrational fear
>US and EU gov statistics

fpbp

How the fuck can so many people ignore an obvious reality? They could literally get raped by a nigger and still find ways to excuse the behavior.

>They could literally get raped by a nigger and still find ways to excuse the behavior.
Reminder that liberals actually do this

Wanted to post this lul

I'm aware. It's baffling to say the least.

african americans are a special breed of crazy and stupid. I doubt the ones that make it to china are that bad. They can at least follow the law somewhat, I hope.

you mean rational?

>Why is China worried about niggers?

Because: People become concerned about the future and try to avoid a bad one.

>african americans are a special breed of crazy and stupid

Fuck no they're not. You can see the exact same penchant for chimping out in Britain.

why is it that as soon as a girl has a maga hat or Trump merch she immediately becomes 15x hotter?

>irrational

This.

Because Asians aren't fucking stupid and saddled down with fucking giant heaps of guilt, and can actually read NUMBERS, and don't want an ethnic group that breeds like fucking rats, doesn't contribute anything but crime, lives completely on gibs and blames everything on their host nation, all while saying they invented everything. We wuz fuckin khanz n shit. Fuck you.

>irrational
I think the fact the try to persuade their reader could be laughable if it weren't so fucking frustrating

>niggers eating rice
Why do I find this so funny?

THANK YOU, LAO YANG

fpbp

Thank you, based lao yang

/thread

China hates Niggers in the same way as jews hates them too.
Chinese is just a oriental jew

china accepts tons of paki immigrants and students, i like china, its a good country. UK is the best though.

Except China has used forced sterilization on women that were acting up.

>In April 2010, a task force of approximately 600 local officials[1] targeted 9,559 women who had violated the country's one-child policy.[2] The women were required to report to government clinics to undergo sterilization.[1] Family members of those women who had refused sterilization were detained indefinitely until the women complied with the procedure.[3] In some cases, the women themselves were detained.[4] Over the course of the 20-day campaign, 1,377 people were detained.[4] From April to June, over 9,000 women were reported to have been sterilized as a result of the campaign.[1]

>group X is bad

There's hardly any of group X: "Group X isn't a problem so accept them!"

There's a few of group X: "Group X is underrepresented in absolute numbers!"

There's some of group X: "When you adjust for how often group X bangs their own heads into the wall, they are not significantly more bad than others!"

It's just stances tailored to the situation, stepwise.

China wants to stop going down this path in the first place. I respect that.

Based as fuck.
They should sterilise every one of them as a condition of entry

How could they ever get such an idea? Don't they know noticing patterns, looking at statistics, pointing out politically incorrect facts, having standards, and self-preservation are all racist?
What's the liberal definition of irrational- unpleasant truth?

How many more times is this going to be posted?

Anyways

>irrational

It's especially bad for Chengs since one Tyrone can take on about 10 of them

Basically this.

That's badass. I wish Western nations would implement this on immigrants and "refugees".

Thank you, Lao Yang

Thank you, Yao Lang.

we never do anything irrationally.

Thank you, Lao Yang

cuz democrat women are a turnoff

Fresh Somalians off the boat in MN are complete trash. They're the only kind of trash I've ever had to flash my firearm for.

fpbp

What about killing all the birds in your country which led to insects eating all your crops and everyone starving, all cause mao like the autist you all are saw a bird eating some grain?

Thank you, Lao Yang

fpbp

Came here to say literally this

Instead Ill leave this pic. It is an actual place in USA. Either Camden or Newark NJ. I'd say Chinas fears are anything other than irrational.

China endured something they still call. The Hundred Years Of Humiliation.

Basically 100 years of being cucked by the British. The Great Chink Cuckening. It is why they are extremely nationalist and mistrustful of outsiders and have zero tolerance for drug use.

Life my not be worth much in China. But if a foreigner makes any ruckus there. 4billon chinks will chimp out. They are also renowned for having a heart of glass. They do not take any kind of criticism constructive or otherwise.

Truth be told though a lot of places in china aren't better than, or worse.

I've studied in Guangzhou for a while, which is in Guangdong and has largest amount of niggers in China of any city. They pretty much built a mini Africa in one neighborhood. There was this other area that was just plagued with crime a few years ago (drugs, prostitution, robberies and rape) until the police swiped it clean. It's still bad though.
The Chinese in Guangzhou know all about niggers and their nigger ways. I've heard quite a few stories and reports of women getting raped by niggers pop up in the news on a regular basis.

Here's a video of them chimping out a few years ago after one of them got died while being chased by the police: youtube.com/watch?v=7rLHy0Ji4c4

Avoiding the number 4

Time to move to china.

So they rolled tanks on Taimanin square but let this slide?

Thank you, Lao Yang!

rhino horn

Funny

Sup Forums hates communism to death, yet China is literally nearly everything a Sup Forumslack could dream of

>Nationalism an important aspect of Chinese Dream
>Muslims are forbidden from practicing their religion and all Muslim areas such as Xinjiang are under heavy state surveillance
>Dissaproval of interracial relationships
>Family values are prioritized
>Beauty trends centered around women looking "white"
>Hate immigration
>Etc

List goes on.

underrated bait, here is your (you) be grateful

China has laws on making babies but accepts immigrants
why is this?

Thats Camden, my friend. I'd recognize that disgusting Philadelphia skyline anywhere. Another total shit hole.

Between Newark, Camden, and Trenton, I'd say New Jersey has the top spot by havin 3 of the top 10 worst cities in the country. Only michigan can come close maybe with Flint adding to Detroit which is by far the most disgusting shithole in the country.

You could fire a nuke into the center of Camden and vaporize a 20 mile radius and absolutely NOTHING of value would be lost.

From what I immigrating to and living in China legally takes a shit ton of paperwork and effort.
And the chance of ever getting citizenship or permanent residence is basically 0

Maybe because China isn't communist.

Maybe because the shit-tard "work according to ability, receive according to need" meme doesn't exist there in any way, shape or form.

I can't wait until the Africans start Chimping out and trying to expropriate Chinese shit.
I can't wait until the liberals in the first world still find a way to blame White People for it.

>Legal requirements to have Visa (NO SHIT)
>Police comes to check if people have Visas (NO SHIT)
>Man jumps out of the window and breaks head
>Nignogs riot

This is what Chinese are trying to avoid.

Smart guy Chinese.

THANK YOU,LAO YANG

Lot's of good stuff but it is ruined by the corrupt commie government. Also, Chinese people are soulless from the years of commie rule. I'd not want to live there

China was communist but there were massive reforms after Mao and his clique died off. (Or were executed.)

its still a shit place to live though.****

Thank you, Lao Yang

Chinese people don't fight for their own freedom, but are very happy to abuse others.

Pretty much no foreigners are given citizenship

Technically, nobody is communist. One aspect of communism is being "stateless" which is practiced by no-one.

Basically, there are capitalists, and those *attempting* to be communist.

China is "communist", because all the important corporations are owned by the state. The biggest Chinese companies like State Grid, China National Petroleum and Sinopec Group are all state-owned and private enterprise isn't really encouraged.

This is once again what Sup Forums internally wants, but externally denies, because Sup Forumslacks hate Jews owning companies, and want companies to work for the country.

Admit it already.

Chinese better understand shows of force than actually using force.

Any kind of actual use of force on their part is much less effective inherently. They lack something. Some kind of abstract group think is missing in chinese culture. They believe solely in a sense of Master-peasants. The only individual is the master.

They have a terrible inability at working for the greater good of the group. Every single one of them is extremely selfish and generally hateful. They refuse to ever sacrifice for each other.

This is somewhat of an ongoing trend since china's inception. China has never been militarily powerful, don't let what is practically a buzzword: Sun tzu. The chinese have NEVER been militarily capable, even when they had gunpowder weapons before everyone else they got raped.

It's impossible to pinpoint an exact reason as to why this is. China is truly a paper tiger if there was ever an example. There's a reason why any time force is enacted, it's insanely savage and brutal, as if how much more ludicrously horrific the act is, their life depended on it.

Wow how fucking bigoted. Don't they know diversity is their strength?

Do you know the context behind this?

zero
Its not allowed for foreigners to become Chinese Citizens.

honestly better this way. unskilled workers pretty much have no chance of getting any kind of residency because chinese manual labour workers makes fast food workers in US look like millionaires

Chinese will fight, (poorly thank god) over anything, China is all about saving face and showing respect, then shitting on the street.
Its fucked up.

kek

>Technically, nobody is communist. One aspect of communism is being "stateless" which is practiced by no-one.

Are you retarded?

Ideological categories do not working according to checklists where every element must be fulfilled for the label to apply.

"HEY GUYS, NO COUNTRY IS CAPITALIST, BECAUSE CAPITALISM REQUIRES THE FREE EXCHANGE OF GOODS AND SERVICES, AND THE EXISTENCE OF A LAWMAKING BODY WITH POWER OVER THE EXCHANGE MAKES THE EXCHANGE UNFREE"

>China is "communist", because all the important corporations are owned by the state.

No, that's not how it works either.

Reminder to everyone: Every leftist killed by someone like Breivik, by bomb, knife or bullet, is someone who cannot spend 18 hours a day for 40+ years shitposting on the internet.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT AFRICANS ARE SAYING!!!!

Also
> Irrational fear of...
> ...Interracial marriage
That is harsh but true.

Honestly, mixing Chinese with blacks is a horrible idea.
It'll breed a race of super criminals, a greedy race who have no morals and no thought for consequences but are smart enough to commit crimes more complex than mugging people and shoplifting.

TV show yet with chinese n blacks on an island?