So you've made it user- a stable job and a loving family

...then all of a sudden your daughter starts whoring herself out like in pic related.

What do?

Hard-mode: You're trying not to go to jail

Other urls found in this thread:

lowes.com/c/Refrigerators-Appliances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is my daughter either a khhhlateena or a bignose greek/italian or whatever

not happy about those genetics

theyre all ugly with square asses so if any of them wouldve been my child good fucking riddance

>sorority is called "cow"
>girl on the left is not wearing panties to graduation

Source. Kinda hot.

Why care? I'm only obliged to care for my spawn until 18. My oldest just turned 17 2 days ago. I'm so excited.

Kill them all and hide from the police

>those asses

Individually, they're all ugly.

Together, it's arousing.

The cheerleader effect is powerful.

Also, they've done everything short of plastic surgery to improve their appearance: tan, hair, makeup.

I think the hot one that didn't do it is the alpha dog and is used to exploiting her ugly friends. I know bitches like that. I guarantee when they go to a bar she throws her shots on the ground while her girlfriends take theirs and get sloppy drunk.

>Implying that I'll ever get a stable job
>Implying that I'll ever have a loving family
>Implying that I'll ever have children
>Implying that I would ever send said children off to (((university)))
>Implying that my children, raised by my hand and built from my DNA, would be well-adjusted enough to make friends

Good meme

this
also those girls all have ugly boxy asses

>cow
american education

make her do some fucking squats for starters

that slag aint hot

>allowing your daughter to go to college
You already fucked up. Just commit suicide.

They all look disgusting anyway, who cares if they're slut?

>letting your daughter go to college
>letting your daughter go to school at all
I would never. I fuck my daughters myself so they won't be sluts. And I've already arranged their matches so as soon as they're legally old enough they will be married.

go fritzl

Christ, this picture stinks of New Jersey. I hate fucking Italians so fucking much.

>the hot one

You do realize that none of the women in you pic are white, right? At least they are not considered white in my neighborhood.

>impove appearance
>tan

lowes.com/c/Refrigerators-Appliances

>implying I'd allow my daughter to go to (((university)))

Is there even such thing as a virgin female college graduate?

f-fuck you :(((

This shit is so common its not even funny anymore.

Also you can lock your daughter and marry her.

Also what happened to their bunda?

What awful high heel shoes!
(Could I have a loving job & a stable family? Sounds much better, desu.)

Well.. Mine as well rape her

>everything to improve their appearance
>tan
>makeup
>high heels
Nah, mate, they've done everything they could to be as ugly as possible.

Actually yes, they do exist and they are much more plentiful than you think.

Like there are 3 in my 40,000+ university.

Disown her, and welcome her back into my family once she goes to church at least twice a week.

join the haram

>church at least twice a week.

Is such a thing even possible (other than on special occasions)?

bible belt here
people go to church on wednesday and sunday

Any proper church has mass once every day at least.

I go to church 7 times a week. 6 times I just walk to the front door and go back home (evening strolls).

>Implying that I'll ever have children
Only idiots breed. OP is an idiot.

>wanting your daughter to be christbitch
The fuck is wrong with you? The man should be the head of the household and the ultimate authority to his wife, if she is Christian that will never be so.
Sunday service, Thursday bible study and women's and men's meetings.

sweden YES

Should have gotten her into bicycling so her ass doesn't look like shit, at least.

Interesting.
Why Wednesday? Any particular theological reason? Or just because it's the middle of the week?

I've only ever seen cathedrals be open every day of the week, let alone hold daily mass. My local parish church only opens its doors on Sundays.
My vicar is really lazy though.

Delete her social media, shave her head bald and burn all her slutty clothes. There, no prison sentence.

At least in Current Year this kind of degeneracy is tame and hardly renders a young woman unemployable/unmarriable. I won't support this kind of thing financially, but I'll continue to love her.

>every single girl in pic has shit-tier brown eyes and skin that tans
>everyone in my immediate and extended family has either green or blue eyes
>everyone in my immediate and extended family is actually white
I would be wondering who my wife cucked me with if I had a daughter with shitskin genetics as those in your

wew

You fucking deal with the fact that you failed to teach your daughter self respect.

The you fucked up again fucked by sending her into a place where most of the other women have the same problem

Who do you think sucks dick the best? My bets on the two in the middle

Why would I have a non-white daughter?

Honestly I'd just be happy that my daughter was at least wearing panties.

Middle-right for sure.

Be honest, your "wife" is actually just a fuck mannequin.

all those girls are so ugly but i would fugg that ass and just push her face into the bed

Only sluts wear panties. Proper women don't wear clothes.

You think i am some sort of wop? If any picture ever proved that Italians arent white, it is this one.

Jesus Christ. Every single one of them are hideous. Make-up can only do so much.

It's scientifically proven that there's an inverse correlation between intelligence and fertility.

True, tfw literally every woman in my family is a raging slut.
Feels bad man.

>those faces

the only kind of passable asses are the two on the far right tho

>Only idiots breed

Only betas do not understand the importance of or put in effort save the white race

>BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFFFPFPPFPPTTTTTTFFFF

Agreed

You mean the one with no panties on grad day.

Third from the right has a cute face.

at least she's still white.

She looks like she takes orders at Chipotle

they are all ugly of course theyre gonna show their asses lol otherwise no one would like the post on facebook

I tried every interpretation of "right" that time and space permit and cannot figure out what the fuck you're talking about.

4 has the thicc

If that was my daughter I would beat her face in with a baseball bat and call her the ugliest bitch I ever seen.

being generous thats a 4/10 and this is coming from a filthy spic like me

None of those girls is white enough for it to matter.

Id' rather her be a devout Christian than an irreligious whore.

>i was greek too
>dated a girl for years from theta (same as OP's pic)
>the longer she was in it the more of a cunt she became

Female groups just breed toxicity until they split up into bickering groups. Shit was so annoying.

cut her off

Let her live, she'll come back and with a sore asshole after she got brutally raped, she'll be on her knees praising me for forgiveness. That's how they learn, sure I can force her in the house but she'll be an obnoxious little brat and most likely bring tyrones in her room while I'm busy,
most likely her anger of my authority over her will lead her to do something life threatening from the stacked rage.

All in all I think OP is huge faggot for thinking any of us here would expose our children to degeneracy and mainstream consumption.
You're seriously mentally ill if you think you'll get anything out of your child for letting him get indoctrinated in public schools.

Euughhh. Look at these utterly mediocre sluts. Why would any man in his right mind pursue them, especially since there is a 99% chance they are feminists or feminist supporters and are no longer feminine.

Yeah, I know a girl who goes to church on Fridays and Sundays.

Wednesday because it is the furthest day from Sunday, and is basically a religious 'pick-me-up' service.

Wow, a bunch of fucking planks. No wonder these whores need to form whore-packs to get dick.

>sorority sluts

Who cares? I don't understand why some supreme gentlemens' blood pressure rises when they see skanks being skanks.

having kids is for the weak

It won't ever happen to me because I live in the middle of nowhere. I dropped out of high school in grade 10. I know how to survive. Give myself medical treatments. Forage for food

Hell I gave myself an enema the other day to treat intestinal worms I got from eating feral cats. Pic related is the worms that came out of my colon due to this enema.

5>3>1>6>2=4

Or you could raise her to be good woman and proper wife instead of a superstitious bitch who let's her superstition undermine her owner's authority. Though, I suppose that would require actually being involved in teaching her things, it's easier to just leave that to someone else.

>leafposting
What IS it with you people?

Realize you have failed as a parent and neck yourself.

Its called parenting not raising kids.
Our home is refuge from such degeneracy.
My children know that if they go down that road they no longer be welcome in our home.

wtf shouldnt it be MMXV?

>Dating women in social sororities
Are you a masochist?

Nothing. I'm just showing how you too can live off the grid. Hell I've got enough feral cat meat to last me about 3 months. All salt curing in my basement. 100% legal. I love my life dude.

I'm glad you do what makes you happy, man.

Thank you sir. And I'd recommend it to literally anyone. It's extremely liberating.

I'd posit that the best woman is one who acknowledges and respects and loves the Lord God and follows His desires. And God is the owner of both her and I, and He has given authority over to me to ensure that my daughter is up to standard. I am the authority over her, but God is the final authority. By her being a reprobate whore, she would undermine both her owner's authority - mine AND God's.

>bowing down to imaginary characters
You are not a Man.

>he doesn't know romanian numbers

Meh, I'd just disown her and make that an example for her younger sister. "If any daughter of mine is going to go about acting like a common craigslist sleaze, then I'm going to pretend we were never family to begin with. Same goes for your brothers, if they act like a bunch of douche bags I'm going to act like they aren't mine."

>Imaginary characters
Got some evidence to back up your claim, friend?