We WUZ French Stormtroopuhhs

>Launch battlefield 1
>Decide to check out new DLC
>Get the French team
>Most played class looks like a fucking somali immigrant
>Exit game
>Uninstall

Wtf, I understand the West used some colonial troops but this is gone too far, 1/4th of the French Army was NOT black, neither was the Americans, British or Germans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Foreign_Legion
nationalww2museum.org/assets/pdfs/african-americans-in-world.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you'se the type of nigga to quit a game cause its not historically accurate

I really like the frontlines gametype though. I just play as support, its always white as long as you dont play as assault class.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Foreign_Legion

The French Foreign Legion (FFL; French: Légion Étrangère (French pronunciation: [leʒjɔ̃ etʁɑ̃ʒɛʁ]), L.É.) is a military service branch of the French Army established in 1831, unique because it was created for foreign nationals willing to serve in the French Armed Forces.

Commanded by French officers, it is also open to French citizens, who amounted to 24% of the recruits in 2007.[5] The Foreign Legion is today known as a unit whose training focuses not only on traditional military skills but also on its strong esprit de corps as its men come from different countries with different cultures.

Yes, actually i am. Because video games are massive and attract millions of vulnerable young males. This has potential to brainwash young people into thinking WW1 had "le badass black guys" running around with sub machine guns.

see then cleanse yourself.

Yeah but the foriegn legion was hardly ever used in the European Theatre.
Plus, There were hardly any Blacks on the German, American and British sides.
You missed the point completely.

His info doesn't apply, 1/4th of the French Army in Verdun Was NOT Black.
You literal fucking retard.

>1/4th of the French Army was NOT black

Of course not. Over 8.3 million French served in WW1, including 475k Colonial troops suffering 4.2 million casualties including 1.2 million KIA out of a country of around 40 million.

Colonial troops were staffed with both ethnic French and indigenous people from various places, Algerians, Senegalese, Vietnamese, ... Some were soldiers, others laborers, some fought very bravely and earned regimental citations.

They way the Swedish cucks pushed their SJW agenda was very clumsy. They could have paid tribute to nogs and kebabs but this isn't the way to do it.

And historically it's not just because everyone was white and things were "just better" you vapid twat.

Furthermore GIS "french foreign legion" and tell many how many of those dudes look straight up caucasian to you, sir.

nationalww2museum.org/assets/pdfs/african-americans-in-world.pdf

TLDR "During the war years, the segregation practices of civilian life spilled over into
the military. The draft was segregated and more often than not African Americans were passed over by the all-white draft boards. "

Reminder that they literally took out a planned customisation system because they knew nobody would want to play as black soldiers

Ideally they should've done something random with spawning, where you have a chance of spawning as a certain race depending on how many of that race actually served historically So you'd have a roughly 5% chance of spawning as a black soldier when playing as the French, etc. I don't know how complicated that would be to implement but it seems fair.

See

Yep I don't conform to the echo chamber therefor I am a retard. Enjoy your circle jerk you rabid fucking simps.

Agreed, I feel they went a bit overboard in a shitty attempt to represent Foreign Nationals which hardly made up any of the European Armies.
They could've just kept the Codex entries and maybe added a Foriegn National campaign mode.

Okay but where does "25% of the french army was not black" apply?

Think in terms of the game for a moment. The most common soldier is easily the most expendable soldier. So would not a soldier from within the foreign legion be the most expendable to a sovereign military? Would they not be the ones sent to die in waves?

As such I find it perfectly logical that the most common played class in a game about war including the french might look like a fucking somali.

Talk about thin skin, you fucking dolts are the worst.

>assuming the french foreign legion was 100% black
you idiots/fanboys do zero research before pushing your virtue signalling

I heard about that.
How much of a cuck do you have to be to intentionally force people to play as a Black German scout. All they do is pander to the Diversity agenda.
Shitty marketing tactic on their end as well because the vast majority of people playing battlefield are Young White Men.

Also, I played a round of it, and checked the Squads board, and only 1 person on my team was playing as the black dude lmao.

Sure, 100% of the FFR not* black

fixed

>trusting the EA jew
It's really your own fault, we've all been well warned.

Millions of whites died in WWI Barely any niggers died, unfortunately as people like you wish only niggers died. Hmm I guess we can agree on that. Fucking bitch. Niggers shouldn't post on pol

awww did a video game characters skin colour hurt youuuuu :(((((

What do you call a dead nigger in WWI

A good start,

All I'm saying is that it's way too represented and if anything a spit on the grave of the Millions of European Men that gave their life for what they thought would lead to a greater European Future.
Go look up "French Trench WW1" In your browser,
Do you see any Black Men holding shotguns or Submachine guns?

they even got the sub machine gun part wrong
most soldiers in ww1 were issued some type of bolt action rifle
sub machine guns were generally issued in special cases like officers and such
but never mind that. larping as a ww1 soldier is fun.

It's not so much about the skin color, it's more about showing respect to the millions of European Men that were brutally slaughtered over nothin more than a fucking Treaty.

if they wanted to include diversity in their game they could have added more content such as colonial uprisings and such.
The war wasn't just contained to europe. It's called the first world war for a reason.
There were many other significant battles fought in other places of the world that didn't include europeans during the war.

the majority of the french foreign legion was europeans who wanted to fight for france/citizenship. after Alsace/Lorraine was annexed in 1871, France had a huge boost in foreign legion recruits from the region for example.

there's no need to make all of the soldiers black with modern programming/design capabilities (it is actually wildly inaccurate if you care about that), but they did it anyways because "muh diversity".

Yeah that's what makes it so ridiculous. Everybody knows WW1 was fought with Standard Issue Rifles and Artillery.
Another way to deceive and change young males perception of WW1

>1/4th of the French Army was NOT black

How do you know this? I'm guessing you fought in WW1?

No, it's called Historical documents and real photos.

Sure, 100% of the FFR not black, this is a simple and definitive way to help distinguish on sight what the devs are trying to convey. **
Actually fixed this time

You're not going to be able to spot-the-foreigner based on slight variations in complexion and bone structure for fucks sake. It very well could have been a simple way to distinguish the lowly foreign-nationals against the actual French-men fighting in the French military.
I don't even understand the hatred I'm receiving right now because all I'm doing is explaining a possible reason for the fact that the most common (read: first available) class might be black in skin color.

However maybe I've been "virtue signalling" by the simple merit of having expressed rationale against OP's knee jerk reaction to a black man as a playable character.. I do find that pretty funny. Not because I'm a/n sjw, tumbrlina or a plebbitor or what have you, I'm fairly neutral. And too neet to be a shill so keep stabbing wildly in the dark, something will land eventually.

All that shit is forgotten when you get into multiplayer though, It's full on.

It's vidya, let's cut them a little slack. It wouldn't have been as exciting if everyone was issued a pistol or bolt-action rifle.

Still the best Battlefield in a while 2bh. I've been playing since 1942. Nice change from US vs. RU for the past ten years.

>NEET
Stopped reading right there, you're uneducated and your entire argument is discredited.

Go to school kid.

See I think you're wrong, I highly doubt it's part of some horrific hasidic/zionist plot to corrupt the youth or whatever you fucking mouth breathing flat earth-tier shitstains are on about.

I think, as you indicated, they just didnt care enough to allocate extra expenditure to making "the most common playable avatar on the french historically accurate so instead we'll make it black so people will think: FOREIGN"

In short they gave people too much credit.

>implying racists didn't burn or destroy that stuff

And still, why does it matter? You sound like those autistic right-wingers who get butthurt over atheist employees saying "Happy Holidays!" instead of that other shit. It's pixels on a fucking screen and it's FPS. You can't even see your avatar.

Yeah I know, that's why Verdun exists.
Not really mad about the weapons.
It just seems insane that every faction except for the Italians and Austrians have at least on Black dude representing European Masculinity.

It"s WW1, units were segregated. There wouldn't have been a kebab or black person serving outside of the Colonial troops. Even there, about 20% were ethnic French, natives or settlers.

The way EA choose to portray nogs in WW1 armies is completely anachronistic.

not a kid, but i use the term neet facetiously. just out on my luck having recently lost a job.

Furthermore, your entire outlook is flawed if you disregard logical assessments and arguments based on any reason beyond their actual merit in the context of the conversation. That being said, I may be out a job right now, but I will find employment in the near future. You on the other hand? You will be forever stupid :)

Ahhh, I see.
I think it's time for you to go back to /MLP/ bud, the Joke is over.

God you're pathetic, attempting to be intelligent and actually sucking up to a Shitposter.
Stop begging for approval faggot,
Good luck on getting a new job though.

>you weren't alive during Julius Caesar's reign?
>well there's no evidence you can give that he actually ruled Rome!
you can be 100% certain that 1/4 of the army was not black due to records of who fought in the war and from where.

>foreign legion has to look as foreign as possible
can you ask yourself why this is necessary for once? again the foreign legion was not some kind of army that exclusively recruited non-Europeans as it was actually the opposite of this. the soldiers were given harder missions as a result of their lack of citizenship and standing.

I come here everyday fuckface, this isn't some right wing safespace echochamber where you can talk about your racist shit in peace.

Now go back to manchild, this is a place for politics. It's not the place to discuss the color of pixels on a computer sreen

Again, I doubt their primary concern is historical accuracies.

Granted I've never played the game, I probably won't play the game.

But my first guess was that this "somali pirate"(per op:) represented the french in the context of the FFL. I mean this can probably be verified, so I don't even understand.

IN FACT: Is the "most commonly played class" op mentioned.. indeed a foreign leggionaire? if so, I will continue to laugh at his outrage.

Even if I'm wrong, I'll still giggle a bit about it because it's pretty god damn silly.

Ethnic Nationalists everyone,
I'm assuming you're either a shitskin or a Slant eyed gook.

New KB, very important information:

Am I?

I'd say if anything I'm dense for attempting to reason with a person like that.

My post was less about defending my status to someone I'll never see than it was about hoping the guy would have the sense too understand what I had stated about his outlook.

Furthermore in what world is "You will be forever stupid" something you say to someone you'd be sucking up too?

You know you've been spending too much time on Sup Forums when "civic" autocorrects to "Ethnic"

Do you idiots even play the game? Your character looks different every time you die and respawn. There were a shit ton of non-white people in WW1, but back then most were basically just cannon fodder and thus no reason to record much of their sacrifices. So shut the fuck up and stop spouting about "muh WW1 game is ruining the youth because there is a brown skinned guy in it" why not complain about how our country is getting more and more divided by the day or perhaps how most republicans believe Trump is a messiah and how most liberals think Trump is the Antichrist.

>Taking the bait

Proved my point, now go back to /Cuck/

Because everyone already knows that and there's nothing that can be done about it. Civil war is inevitable, so we might as well talk about Black People being portrayed as Europeans war heroes.

Hahahahahaha sure whitey. Just like all the white girls fall accidentally on my dick

>recruited non-Europeans as it was actually the opposite of this. the soldiers were given harder missions as a result of their lack of citizenship and standing.

Precisely what I'm trying to say. They were less valuable as people to the nation of france. As such they were, as I'd imagine (as i'm no scholar) probably largely fodder.

Which is why a black individual might represent the first/most common playable class in a campaign about the french. This is not to say black people are or should be fodder, but that an obviously non-frenchman would be the lowest tier among a french military. And what is one easy way to differntiate mostly similar avatars/sprites in any vidya? you change the color of their skin.

I mean sure they could have made them slightly tan with a different complexion and just gave them a realistic FFL uniform (which they may very well have done, if indeed the unit in question is intended to represent the FFL), but I think the nod/reference would have been lost on a large majority of the general population had they taken the subtle route.

Again, I'm never

Of course they don't, they're just pandering to what they think their audience wants for the shekels.

It's just a shame they missed the opportunity to inform and educate as well as entertain young gamers. I have no problem with paying tribute to nogs and kebabs that fought and died in WW1 but it is a disservice to everyone to misrepresent facts they way they did.

1/3 of the British force on the WF in 1914 was sepoy

That's the thing. "It's just a shame they missed the opportunity to inform and educate as well as entertain young gamers. ". We as white people should not allow our own history being black washed to fit the narrative of Shlomo. It might be just a game, but it was the first time that many young goyim got exposed to World War One. Check out any WW1 documentary and you will be seeing comments that they are watching it because of BF1.

Why did you buy Cottonfield in the first place? Why is the French army the point where you say "There are too many niggers in this game"?

Wrong uniform

>1/4th the French army was not black
How so you know the only people to see them was a bunch of Germans we killed

While it's true the game is far removed from historical accuracy, that's the least of its fucking problems.

Why even set your game in WW1 if people are running around with SMGs, demounted fucking machine guns and respawning grenades? It's just a standard FPS shitshow with WW1 uniform and weapon skins.

>Back to Basics mode, permanently available
>All classes MUST use a bolt-action rifle
>Autistic 100 mph tanks and planes disabled

You are autistic if you honestly think placing the rare guns into common use is a brainwashing tactic.

Having many guns not only increases tactical variety, but is an expected trait for video games. You see games like CoD featuring more than just M4 and AK-47 rifles, even though that's what your generic US soldiers and terrorists would have 99 percent of the time.

If you really want muh bolt-actions, do the permanently-available Back to Basics mode. Removes planes, tanks, and all non-standard-issue-rifle primary weapons for all classes (though pistols are still unlocked, they were historically bought personally).

hardmode : fancy 1914 uniforms with shiny cuirasse and bright red pants

Hardest mode: Somme map with trenches, random artillery bombardments, and a shitload of mounted machine guns.

Who wants to stick their head above their side's trench and fucking die?

Can't wait for them to make a ww2 based game.

They'll have a real crisis because they desperately want to black the Wehrmacht but at the same time they can't have black people killing da joos.

CONCENTRATION CAMP DLC
>Players consistently rated for teamkills, douchebaggery, and overall competence
>Shitty players randomly matched into "Camp" games which cannot be disconnected from and which last around 30 minutes, always placed into Jews team
>Good players randomly matched into Camp games, can disconnect, but always placed on SS Guards team.
>Jews have no weapons.
>Objective: SS Guards must herd Jews into shower. Jews must try to survive.

Will be all white. All the nogs died in WW1 and then the Germans became Nazis because, you know, whites are evil n shit.

This will back fire