ITT: Tell me why anarcho-capitalism isn't the best system

Other urls found in this thread:

wmur.com/article/senior-londonderry-couple-facing-foreclosure-and-eviction/9218675
discord.gg/mmMc7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause you're using the word "Best", and full-out communism is the best system

Roads are for squares

I just cant think of any reasons, sorry!

because it must be supplemented with voluntary nazism
then we're talking

>Someone start the helicopters I have some physical commie removal to do

Communism will prevail you fucking fascist.

Fuck you dirty shitbag. Suck my limp cock

Bump

>este idiota que seguro vota por Otto

Matese

Matese puta

Um, I'm pretty sure that true communism is the best. It just hasn't been proper communism every time it's been tried.

snek thread then

Ethno-National Capitalism is the most sustainable form of economy.

honestly it is m8

roads

Because it doesn't correspond to human nature.

This is why any of the various totalizing ideologies don't work

The whole roads meme is played out and gay as fuck.

i like u

Because no gibs.

Because you let immoral degeneracy run amok, thinking only of economic profits.

Also who will build the roads? Also standards need to be instate in the food industry or the flight industry or we'll be India.

does this happen under ancap?

wmur.com/article/senior-londonderry-couple-facing-foreclosure-and-eviction/9218675

80 and 90 yr old w/ cancer losing home of 37 years to a fucking bank over a (((reverse mortgage))) can't these god damned (((banks))) let them die in the place and take it when they're gone?/ seriously makes my blood boil..

It's literally warlords and tribal warfare. I had a huge debate last night with some ancap guy and it just devolved into everyone having their own tribe like caveman times.

Not to mention, the system would collapse in days after implementation so it would never even get to that point.

And that's just the start. I haven't even gotten to the human factor of it which is not factored in whatsoever. It's just this "on paper" political ideology that doesn't really work in real life.

Who makes the road then?

>>Tell me why anarcho-capitalism isn't the best system
there are no rules to enforce. capitalism solves nothing if theres nothing to back the currency (dont use cryptocurrancy as an example of working currency without backing because its woth changes more frequently than a hipsters opinion). u will still suffer the exact same problems as any other anarchism regardless

Cause your a fag

discord.gg/mmMc7

The little snakes brown!!!

No one will have an argument about it. It's just one guy spamming snakes. I don't get how it's even political at this point.

And the reason no one will argue is because upon close inspection, it's literally going back to tribal times.

Monarchist capitalism is better

I want someone to prove to me how this will not become a police state or communism within days of its implementation.

So many new an-cap memes for my folder

It can't defend itself effectively, and voluntarily forfeits the ability to launch a preemptive attack. Enjoy being conquered by the nearest empire.