New Thread. Old thread >>119236637

New Thread. Old thread MP Iqra Khalid that sponsored M-103 explains she didn't use religiously neutral language in her bill because a lot of Canadians liked the bill just the way it was.

youtu.be/PMFapB6nu58

She was heavily involved in her universities Muslim Student Association, first established by the Muslim Brotherhood, considered a terrorist organization by US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. Muslim Student Associations have been known for radicalizing students into extremist Islam in the past

vogue.com/article/read-it-now-wanted-women-faith-lies-and-the-war-on-terror-the-lives-of-ayaan-hirsi-ali-and-aafia-siddiqui

The text of M-103 can be found here.

parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/Iqra-Khalid(88849)/Motions?sessionId=152&documentId=8661986

Perticularly problematic sections include

"the government should: (b) condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination and take note of House of Commons’ petition e-411 and the issues raised by it; and (c) request that the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage undertake a study on how the government could (i) develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia,"

No attempt at using religiously neutral language was made in the motion. The government first condemns Islamophobia, and then specifically seeks out evidence of Islamophobia, to prove Islamophobia exists, thus justifying government action against Islamophobia.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/find-out-how-your-mp-voted-in-the-house-of-commons-on-m-103-the-anti-islamophobia-motion
parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/
canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGgovtmail-e.asp
maximebernier.com/canada_china_free_trade_speech
ctvnews.ca/politics/kevin-o-leary-proposes-fast-track-to-citizenship-for-skilled-immigrants-1.3271254
tsecnetwork.ca/2017/01/27/member-of-parliament-iqra-khalid-is-an-islamist-hypocrite/
ctvnews.ca/politics/where-the-conservative-leadership-candidates-stand-on-immigration-1.3237677
youtube.com/watch?v=MSgp81viBTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm in the process of producing hand-written front-and-back letters to every single MP who voted in favor of the motion. 7 down, more than I want to think of to go.

List of MP votes:
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/find-out-how-your-mp-voted-in-the-house-of-commons-on-m-103-the-anti-islamophobia-motion

MP contact info here:

A list of MP votes can be found here

MP contact info can be found here

Canadians within Canada can see mail to their MP for free, without a stamp. Written letters are more effective for contacting your MP than using a method like Email.

canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGgovtmail-e.asp

Iqra Khalid, the woman who introduced the M103 Anti-Islamophobia motion, was heavily involved in the Muslim Student Alliance (which frequently runs seminars on shit like wife beating and in Canada has been known to produce jihadis) -> which is linked to the Muslim Brotherhood you know that group that supports terrorists. She is also involved with CAMP.

She's daughter of Hafiz Khalid, who was an associate of ISNA and supporter of Jamaat-e-Islami

ISNA lost charitable status for sending money to islamic terrorists
Jamaat-e-Islami is the asian wing of the Muslim Brotherhood that wants full Sharia
CAMP is pro ISNA, pro Omar Khadr (that guy who joined the military to attack the USA)
CAMP is also affiliated with CAIR which supports/funds Hamas, and has been listed as a terrorist organization by the UAE and a couple other Muslim nations

GET GOOIN

Do you think she does anal? She probably gives good head desu.

I try not to judge people by their parents political activities.

You guys aren't seriously voting for Bernier right?
And you complain Kevin is a globalist? How could you vote for him?
maximebernier.com/canada_china_free_trade_speech

He takes a firm stance on immigration.

Is there anybody in the leadership election that was actually going to vote down the TPP? The CPC are the ones that brokered the damn deal.

Gotta vote for the politicians you have, not the politicians you want, unless we're going to start up the reform party again, which never did anything but push the PCs further to the right to avoid vote splitting.

proof

ugh wtf forgot image

PROOF

Why would you complain Kevin is a globalist when Bernier wants to make us a literal puppet of the Chinese state?

Zaid Aboultaif, born in Lebannon voted no Unlike that paki cunt, we can consider Zaid a true Canadian.

This woman realizes that none should be allowed to slander the Prophets (peace be upon them all), or God's one true religion, Islam.

Bernier shills for free trade.

O'Leary Shills for free trade AND is more cucked on immigration than Bernier or Leitch.

ctvnews.ca/politics/kevin-o-leary-proposes-fast-track-to-citizenship-for-skilled-immigrants-1.3271254

Really not all that hard to figure out.

Snakes in the grass, all of them. When will the public realize that Islam is just a political ideology, wrapped in "muh oppressed race and religion"

Sand niggers need to be gassed NOW

Literally what's wrong with immigration for skilled immigrants?
It's basically Harper 2.0.

Bernier is better on immigration and guns
You win some you lose some, as they say, but I'd prefer to pick more wins than losses, and I think Bernier is best in that regard

Iqra Khalid is a supporter of extrmist islamist and a fucking whalecunt
tsecnetwork.ca/2017/01/27/member-of-parliament-iqra-khalid-is-an-islamist-hypocrite/

O'Leary is 2nd generation and has Leb and Irish parents. He alludes to this without prompting, see the article I linked.

Berniers family has been around longer.

Leitch actively brags about being old stock.

O'Leary leverages his immigrant family to sell himself to immigrants, and I don't want a pro-immigration PM. That's largely the point of me voting CPC. That's why he's a globalist cuck, he's free trade like Bernier or any of the rest of the CPC candidates, but sucks immigrant cock.

Read the article more carefully

>I will offer any person on Earth, regardless of religion or background, to go through Canada’s immigration policies now, but get on my fast-track program with the dean and the business that wants to hire them, bring their immediate family, their wife and children

He is promising to let peoples useless families tag along with the skilled immigrants he brings in. I also haven't heard any specific numbers from him on immigration levels. When people leave something like that up in the air, it gives them the opportunity to run to the center during the general. Mind you, leitch hasn't given a specific number either, her promises generally will have a dampening effect on immigration.

--

O'Leary aside who didn't announce his candidacy at the time of the article, this article clearly outlines the various candidates standpoints on immigration.

ctvnews.ca/politics/where-the-conservative-leadership-candidates-stand-on-immigration-1.3237677

Will immigration really matter when we become an arm of the Chinese government?

When did JBP say that?

Wow, this is 1 step away from "behead those who insult Islam"

I believe in a patreon interview. Not sure.

But there's no reason to take everything he says as correct. While I somewhat agree with him in part because it jives well with the "skin in the game principle" (see Taleb), the right finds itself in a context in which it is completely out organized by the left. Right wing individuals do not possesses "home base" to return to after having sustained left wing attack, which are usually quite vicious. As a result, the left can pressure an organization to have you lose your job and there is no counter pressure to have you keep it.

This is something we have to fix. It will involve going public at some point but it will take form within the context of anonymity.

I don't know how it's taken until now for me to realize she conflated "islamophobia" with "systemic racism"

I'm a very tolerant guy and think you're a moron if you worship a pedophile no matter the color of your skin.

Brain plasticity tells me you can teach a kid almost anything when they're young. If the story is half correct it'll stick. If tribalism is built into it it'll be powerful to boot.

can/pol/ might be going to sleep now, but I'll throw in just one bump to keep this information up.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSgp81viBTA

Kek when Muslims are censoring criticisms of th Muslim take over for Canada.

Fucking Cuck-nadians.