Being a poorfag is no excuse. A person making $12/hr after taxes can afford this in one 40 hr work week

Being a poorfag is no excuse. A person making $12/hr after taxes can afford this in one 40 hr work week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgCoG4eT0p0
smith-wessonforum.com/smith-wesson-m-p15-rifles/305682-ar-15-vs-m4-question.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga what the fuck are expenses

This thing doesn't even ship with SIGHTS. What the hell?

something you have when you don't live with mummy

Del-Ton is trash tier, just spend the extra $100 for a Ruger which at least comes with a rear sight and won't fall the fuck apart

>t. /k/

>Dat's actually a pretty smart place to keep a weapon for home defense.

where do I get a job that pays 12/hour after taxes? I did the math recently and I was getting paid 7.14/hour after timing in all the extraneous bullshit I was doing.

FUCK NIGGERS AND SPICS I'LL NEVER WORK FOR/WITH ANOTHER. AND KILL ALL THE FUCKING ILLEGALS.

>tfw when gun control laws in my cucktry

hi shiro

If I am ever going to buy a gun its going to be a handgun

$400 FOR AN ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHIT WITH NO SIGHTS. All the ones I've ever handled at gun shops, the barrel wobbled, the upper and lower receivers weren't tight, and the magazines might as well be made of fucking tinfoil they're so cheap ass.

Gun prices are crashing due to no panic buying. Prices will be dirt cheap in 1-3 years. And that's a $200 rifle at non-panic prices.

Link user looking for a cheap ar

you're fucking retarded.

Have to add in FFL transfer fee and crazy shipping OP. That POS will be just under 500 when you're done. May as well buy a really good AR for 550.

SW M&P 15

I'm a poorfag and I make $9 an hour and I own 2 glock handguns. No rifle yet but I could get one if I wanted.

$500 aint shit really

I think the best reason for not owning a gun is if, like me, you are depressed and worry that you will make a rash decision one night and shoot yourself. And this is a very legitimate concern, too, as most gun deaths come from suicide.

Yes they are. I'm seeing some decent price drops in the private seller market.

I spent $400 for parts and I built one myself. Was fun to see it come together.

Are you seriously that depressed that you can't handle a wittle gun in the house? You have kitchen knives don't you? Those are just as deadly

Looking to buy an SKS desu, I don't like the aesthetics of the AR carbines. Is this a good deal /k/?

really? fuck that, I'm never leaving my mummy.

>buying anything from the Chinese

The stats don't lie: more Americans kill themselves with guns than with knives (or any other method, for that matter). Probably because it's so quick and painless and easy and doesn't require you to leave the house.

380 U.S. DOLLARS FOR A CHINESE SKS!?

FUCK! I member when you could buy them for 120.

I meant 12/hr and then after taxes, which is like 9-10 in a non libshit state

Rugers are only 450 now so not even that, just trying to get the point across with the price

>government takes 30% of it
>bills and food
>you'll totally have 400 dollars left hurrr

stop being a shitkicking nigger and don't buy an ar15. get an m4 like a not pavement sucking yard ape

Im make that and I could afford that. Why is that so cheap? I thought AR's were around $700 min

All jokes aside, it is. The two times you're at your most vulnerable are when you're sleeping and showering.
When my dad was young and living in shithole areas, he kept his .357 with him at all times. He screwed in a holster just outside of the shower.

Mosin Nagant rifles were 80 bucks not that long ago. Pushing 200 now.

I agree, but you have to remember that AR owners are usually fanboys. I prefer my AKM. Can always buy a WASR.

Reee, I know. I've seen the old ads but they're $350 if I buy it online, plus FFL, plus shipping.

It's already happening, ammo is dropping again too. The used market has a massive glut right now, and no panic to dump it off.
Lowers in my area are practically given away.

Does the moisture and steam affect your gat though? I keep a machete in my bathroom

in the words of biggie smalls
>I got 9's in my bedroom
>Glocks in the kitchen
>A shotty by the shower if you wanna shoot me while i'm shittin

As long as you don't feel that I can't own a gun, then I respect your opinion.

probably shit but it'll work. for a while. you'd be better served saving up a grand or so and getting an AR you can trust a bit more.

but there's nothing wrong with getting one of those and 600 bucks of ammo to get comfortable with, and then getting a nicer one later.

One of mine wobbles but it's because my tolerances where off by about .01 of an inch.
Fixed it with epoxy since it wasn't a critical area.

It's nuts. I have a C&R but don't really use it anymore due to the price spikes. I collect WW1 weaponry so it's still good for that when the opportunity arises.

Or string, or a second story or a outlet near the bath. Or pills or alcohol or a car

Know of any good places? Collect WW2 shit and my two top prides are a SAS dagger and Nazi officer dagger.

200 if you get a good deal. Matching numbers and good condition go for 370

Sure, if you're living with mommy.

Are you fucking stupid?

you can find them cheaper. check out your local gunshop. if you do buy it don't forget to buy stripper clips, it doesn't have a detachable mag

not a terrible gun on a budget

Yet our suicide rate is lower than many countries with much stricter gun laws.
Australia, Japan, Korea china .
If people want to kill themselves they will find a way

>buy garbage tier AR
>too poor for ammo
>it wouldn't reliably cycle it anyway
>huur now I can fight da GUBMINT NO STEP ON SNEK

This. An AKM cost maybe $200, before Sandy Hoax happened. Then prices went fucking bat shit insane and EVERYTHING went through the roof and stayed high all through Obama's rein. We're finally (thankfully) seeing a break in that ridiculously bloated pricing.
I also think some of the panic buyers might be selling off what they purchased during Obama's years. A lot of folks bought guns who had never owned one. It was crazy. Normally slow gun shows became PACKED with people. It was weird. I wanted to screech "NORMIES GET OUT REEEE!" but I also saw the value in more Americans becoming comfortable with the idea of owning a gun.
Fact is, Americans are now more pro gun than ever, in recent history and that's great.

Yeah I'm fully aware of that. Pretty poor way to frame it I guess. The point is, as expressed in some of these comments, is there are a lot of naive people that think you have to shell out a lot more money than you do because /k/fags and the like shit on pleb-tier weaponry and miss the point.

shit guns are better than nogunz

apparently not. who the hell wants an ar15 besides some shitkicking fanboy? get an m4 or even a p90 (ps90 for non law enforcement/military)

What kind of fish is that?

I have one. I shot 1000 bullets thru it so far with no issues.
>Great gun, everyone should buy

fuck off jew

Daniel Defense or go home.

I live by myself, have for a long time. How are you that poor?

a river trout bass

they dont look like that normally

J&G. AIM, Joe Salter, Empire Arms off the top of my head.

i'm having that problem with my gen4 glock 19 :\ clip spring is pushing a 2nd round halfway into the chamber makin the thing jam often

if you're new to guns Hickok45's videos are a good place to start.

youtube.com/watch?v=bgCoG4eT0p0

Delton Ruger and S&W all come from the same factory. They're the exact same weapon just a different logo

nutnfancy or gtfo

M4s are AR15s you fucking idiot.

When democrats are in control prices go up.

SG Ammo is great if you're buying ammo in bulk. Consistently low price per round

I guess you would get a cheap gun and maybe slather it in oil?

Oil to repel water and cheap so you don't get any feels if it rusts up.

That vid is great, a friend of mine had to jump lots of hoops to get two of those SKS and ammo.

Thanks, browsing that channel got me interested. I started watching Forgotten Weapons and browsing /k/, now I want to get a shitty C&R gun for myself.

>needing sights
2nd gen immigrant spotted

Hey bro... i feel your pain.

That's fucking awesome to imagine

Sort of true. All the parts come from the same handful of sources but they're usually assembled by the "manufacturer".

If it's a Type 56 not a Norinco (there's a difference) than it's a ok deal.
SKS Teirs- Best to worst
>East German
>Russian
>Chinese Type 56(made for Chinese military with same tooling as Russian)
>Romanian
>Chinese Norinco(made for export)
>Yugoslavian
>Albanian

>$380 for a Chinese SKS
I'd buy a Russian SKS for 260 canabucks, thank you very much.

TFW I make double that a week but can't pass the background check
> I Will never own a gun :( and Jamal has 10

smith-wessonforum.com/smith-wesson-m-p15-rifles/305682-ar-15-vs-m4-question.html

don't be such a fucking mong. being similar doesnt make it the same thing. whites are similar to blacks do you think we are the same?

to be even more specific so that you can understand it (because apparently youre a negro)

The AR15 is the semi automatic version of the military M16 rifle. The M-4 is a carbine length version of the same rifle, usually seen with a collapsible butt-stock and a shorter barrel. That's pretty much it in a nutshell, but there are a multitude of different configurations of these rifles.

Armslist/private sale nigger

$12/hr after taxes? so what $16.50/hr?

I've always wanted to own a few firearms since my brother took me shooting years ago and they are somewhat affordable but it's still a decent amount of money to spend on something that is going to just sit around. Hopefully I will be getting a nice job offer at then end of the year in which case I will be getting a few. Also might get into clay shooting

why cant you pass the background check? what did you do?

Live by sword die by it

you must be from kentuckey

get a membership to a decent gun club that also has a firing range buy a box of practice rounds every week/month(how often you can afford) go shoot every so often

Thanks. So far I know of a few cool old guys who sell and I think I may hit up a gun show soon. Been collecting since highschool but poorfag means I can't spend a grand easy.

One has a 14.5" barrel and a a full auto FCG, the other has a 16" barrel(usually) and a semi FCG. Considering that full auto has extremely limited uses(even real operators almost never use it) and that 1.5" has a negligible effect on velocity it's safe to say that they're the same fucking thing.

Also M4 and M16 are just the military designation. The rifle itself is based on the ARMALITE RIFLE 15.

NEET detceted

Us adults have insurance, car insurance, rent, mortgage, car payments, utilities, groceries, and other expenses.
Grow up faggot

Fuck i forgot i live in california :(

Russia pays bills yes?

or just go shooting in your backyard if its legal for you. i live in city limits in a blue state so i cant shoot in my backyard

ARs are too plastic and fire a cuck round. AKs SKSs and mini 30s are cheaper in the long run.

Ask Jamal then, I'm sure he can hook you up with a used nigger 9 hi point tied to a murder and get a tight deal on it for $250

okay so similar is the same now? whatever you say Jamal (because i am now firmly convinced your skin is black as night)

drop it.

>tfw cuckachusetts
>tfw nogunz
>tfw no face

Spray and pray user spray and pray

>rent, mortgage
Did some Jew fool you into paying both?

Hi points are a good vehicle gun. I'd never carrry one because they're like bricks, but I keep a Hi point 45 in reach in my car. It goes bang when I want it to.

some pay rent, some pay mortgage, btw kid your mom payed le jew when she bought the house you still live in

Yeah they got their purpose, theyre like 4 lbs though and don't last past 1000 rounds, but they get shit on too much in my opinion.

You use them both the same fucking way, with the same fucking effect.

I have one..but the cucked New York version :( ...No threaded muzzle, no pistol grip, fixed stock, 10 rd mag..I need to get out of this state