4chanistan when?

Average Sup Forums IQ is 110. 2 points higher than the next highest nation.

Has 11 million lurkers from the US alone, enough to beat Belgium.

Including lurkers not from the US and importing women(non-lurkers) to keep the population stable, we'd have a population comparable to Australia.

By purging most of the double digit IQs, adding more women wouldn't hurt the average too much right?

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

expandedramblings.com/index.php/Sup Forums-statistics-facts/

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>/out/: 137
>>/lgbt/: 111
>>Sup Forums: 99

>he fell for the meme chart

>By purging most of the double digit IQs, adding more women wouldn't hurt the average too much right?
even if you are a skeptic of equality women are averaging as a whole.
aslo is this real? how many people where even tested? what version of the IQ test was used?

>Average Sup Forums IQ is 110
Even if this was true, the explanation would be that we have no women.

It's not real. I can testify that polacks are above and beyond the double digit area. Literally took an IQ test and got 126, online I usually get 130+.

Most IQ threads on pol either have them stating that they are in the 120s or more (with some outliers). Perhaps it is the lurkers that count for this possible average?

But, as OP was saying I think that perhaps such a country could come about someday, possibly starting as a micronation.

sorry but I just took an internet IQ test that said my IQ is 170! And I do not support Sup Forums. I fucking am Sup Forums! Yep, once you pass the IQ level of 169 you become a megalomaniac :D So, now that I'm smart, I'm confident... and now that I'm confident as fuck... I could either waste my time conquering the universe or open this bottle of beer. So, if your IQ is somewhat above 110.... what am I gonna do next? Take one goddamn guess earthlings! :D

>believing this

This

>double digit iq Sup Forums
lemme guess /lit/ made this graph

That's why I said we'd need to import whores to stabilize the population you illiterate fuck.
>Purge

I just stole this from a previous thread. Idk.

>/k/
>120
>Not knowing /k/ is most 14 and 31b
>Most of /k/ couldnt score higher than a 60 on the ASVAB

Op, your pic is BS. Sorry, bait is almost older than Sup Forums itself. Actually, it may very well be if its based off the original.

You're opening that can of beer?

It's still a starting point for a decent topic.

We just need the government to spend a million more dollarydoos to write a report on us by tricking us into do an IQ test.

I've seen this one test.mensa.no/ pop up a couple of times on Sup Forums.

Got 128 my first try and 138 the second time because I thought answering faster would give me a higher score.

>anybody on this forum 147 lolololo

>It's not real. I can testify that polacks are above and beyond the double digit area. Literally took an IQ test and got 126, online I usually get 130+.
that kind of testifcation is meaningless when it comes to evidence, but holds more weight than a fucking chart like this. I myself scored 118 on my real iq test. what did you do well on?

This is all fucked up. Everyone knows that every poster on Sup Forums has a 130+ IQ

>the meme chart again
how many idiots will fall for it in your lifetime?

Why does everyone fall for this stupid chart?

Hell the average person with a 93 IQ couldn't figure out how to use this site.

Also this.

I find it hilarious shills come onto Sup Forums and pretend that they're your average liberal first time poster calling us racists in a random thread, but somehow understand how to quote and highlight ID's right off the bat.

I think the nation of Sup Forums could survive fine with 5-10% women as long as they stick to a strict birthing regimen along with having multiple partners. The real problem would be the excess of men. A sizeable portion would have no choice but to transition to shemales. I would gladly transition and offer up my boipussy to my fellow countrymen.

fucking Sup Forums... I keep telling you that these Natsocs and Ancaps are degenerates!

In order to raise our collective IQ we must drive them from the board!

I am giving you one week to comply and then I am going to be forced to take the Communism General threads back to /lit/

I still can't make sense of number 18 with the 3 squares inside of eachother.

>took the test
>103 score
Still not really sure what the fuck i was actually doing or trying to accomplish. Is there something i'm actually supposed to be looking for? Or figuring out?

IQ tests are kind of bullshit, not truly bullshit but just kind of. they do work, but you have to be willing to push yourself. theyre very easy to fail if you stop trying, they aren't reflexive. you have to value education and be able to supress the voice in your head saying you're an inferior piece of shit that wont get above an 80.

It's says what you're doing before you even start the test.

Atleast you figured out on your own what you're kind of suppose to do.

You're suppose use pattern recognition to figure out what comes next. Looking at each set progressing either top to bottom or left to right.

>the average Sup Forumsack is getting close to mildly retarded

>the average Sup Forumsack is allowed to vote

Stupid fucking test wont even giveme a fucking number. Have to pay for that gay shit. There are at least 3 iq tests out there that are WAY better and cost NOTHING.

(((they're))) at it again, boys! You'd have to be a 65 iq dumbfuck to pay for test results!