Can I get him arrested for rape?

So my girl and I are chilling at Venice Beach and this shitlord tricked us into being in his video. My dad called me a disappointment this morning.

Can I have him arrested?

youtube.com/watch?v=jB3EkiGx-QY

Tits or gtfo

If I do that will you help me with this lawsuit?

Tits solve everything here.

Well I'm not doing it if you dont have any legal background

Im a lawyer but I can't give you legal advice with out a pic of tits with timestamp

>woman
>naive
no there is nothing you can do about it. don't put yourself in situations like that.
>don't be a retard

Do what a man should do and crush his skull.

Arresting people for making you feel bad is for weak pussies. Wouldn't surprise me if your gf cucks you

Yeah, and im not dumb enough to put my info here. Advice yeah. Info, no.
See

Kek

Non-hhhwhites can't even be shitlords.

You must be a cis scum fucking white male to even apply, fagget.

TITS OR GTFO

You're not using the word shitlord properly

I'll accept a picture of your tits as retainer. No tits, no advice. Make this worth my time.

where are you at in the video?

> eating feces
wtf is that lgbtpcn is even about?

posts tits, im your dad so i should know

Huh??? I/m not gay I like guys.

How am I supposed to know youre a lawyer?

First thing that's a homophobic word and I'm not a male.

I'm the blonde.

Actual lawyer here. It's an easy fix and you can probably get that video taken down within 24 hours as long as you didn't sign a release. I'd be perfectly happy to guide you through the process.

You need to post tits first though, with "gas the kikes" written on the right and "race war now" written on the left.

The guy in the video is a nigger, don't bother watching

pst to him and tell him to remove the video or censor your face(unless u want more then that)

if that doesnt work file a claim

His producer made us sign this 3 page thing for $50.00. I didn't read it though?

OMG THATS RACIST!

>This video sucks cock
>Thanks for watching anyway. Sup Forums When will you learn. (Tallies real time views as they take the bait)

Talk about being desperate. I thought I had it bad...

ignore this nigger

Dude this video is pretty fuckin bad, you're akward as fuck and only asked two ppl..

Huh? What's that? Is this more racist stuff? I don't approve of racism guys or homophobia

You might be fucked then. Can you post some decent pics of the document?

She said their copy machine broke and that there wasn't a staples near...

you don't belong here, but you still get $0.02

There may be hope. You'd be surprised how often a strongly worded letter with a little legal jargon and a real letterhead can get results. I have a few templates and can whip one up for you. I'm just going to need the date and time filming took place, your full name, and of course for you to post tits.

>I didn't read it

So you're just a fucking retard? No wonder your pops feels bad for having you.

>signed without reading

Fucking dense cunt.

Why are KEKSA posts so low quality?

oh alright!

I'm not dumb and it's his fault for using his "Assistant" to trick me

KEKSA?

I cropped my face out. It's from awhile a back when I auditioned for a nude shoot. I'm not a slut or anything but it was for an artistic shoot

stupid cunt, you really think we're gonna help you?

hahahaha, go drink a gallon of bleach and never reproduce please

im only sending you that because you and some of the guys here gave me advice. I AM NOT A SLUT OR A "HOE" SO DON'T THINK I DO THIS A LOT!

Holy shit Sup Forums falls for bait threads easily

Very sad.

HEY DON'T USE THAT WORD! IT'S SEXIST!

jesus christ shut the fuck up please and leave

god why the fuck don't you go to reddit for help?

unless you're doing this to slide or shill

autosage activated

That's all well and good, but we're going to need at least a time stamp - that could be anyone. Also I'm not joking about the name, time, and date - I can't send a cease and desist letter saying I represent "some chick who signed your form without reading it at some point probably within the last month".

Hey remember the artistic shoot ...Even your bait has an uggo face

omg god how did you get that pic! IS THIS YOU ANDRE! IMA EXPOSE YOU FOR THE CREEPO YOU ARE THIS GUY TOLD ME TO SEND HIM 4 NUDES AND THEN INVITED ME OVER TO HIS NASTY STUDIO APARTMENT FOR AN AUDITION! HE TRIED TO SLEEP WITH ME! IMA GET MY BROTHER TO KICK YOUR ASS

Is... is this for real....?

autosage

Goodnight gentlemen. This Nigger's got an order of fried chicken and malt liquor to down.

Dude, you're not even that good.

Go kill yourself loser.

Eh well I'm good enough to get a 3.5 million dollar film deal so suck my ass!

you stopped tanning ? lookin' pasty...

Good job on the file name - that's a nice authentic touch. I suspected trolling a while back (the post where you replied to multiple posts is a giveaway - someone new enough to bother calling shit homophobic usually won't know how to do that), but you've got to see these things through. If that's your youtube channel though, please know that it sucks fucking hard. I only watched the vid you posted, but that's enough to know.

So yeah, just post that pic with "gas the kikes race war now" on your moobs and I'll get that letter sorted.

I take pride in my work.

Learn how to reverse image search and stop falling for shit tier bait, people.

wdym I am a young white girl that was taken advantage by this man

Deal's a deal - here you go mate.

10/10 would ask to represent me

Wonderful. I need you to represent me in my next child support hearing.

What a good as kent

I swear you sound like a normal califag liberal, why are you even on Sup Forums?

There was no rape you stupid white cunt.

Well I am from Cali but I'm no liberal. Possibly an austistic fag though. Let me ask my mom real quick.

YES THERE WAS AND THAT'S SEXIST!

Is that that Nigiri bitch that Gootecks used to push around with his dick about a decade ago?

Breh...

how redpilled are you? Post timestamp

Well, is it?

You can't measure it. I'm playing 6th dimension chess.

Women have 3 names: Cunt, Ho, and Receptacle...

In other words, no idea.

Of course it fucking isn't.

I like your style...