Woman calls out skank at diner

>calls out degeneracy when she sees it in public
>tells them to get out of her country
>clearly an aryan goddess

is she dare I say it, /our girl/?

youtube.com/watch?v=uAWv6Pv_rG0

Nah she is just a salty fat fuck.

She was clearly being a jealous cunt and went completely over the top.

Your trolling attempt was cute though. This white cunt set us all back. Cringe-inducing the whole way through.

I tried to defend her until she said the whole "YOU'RE SEXUALLY HARASSING ME!" bullshit.

Utter fail, btfo bitch.

Exactly, she's just like us.

>implying watching a foreign chad make out with women isn't sexual harassment

If you don't like it, turn your fucking head. If they aren't clearly and publicly fucking right in the line, then there isn't a problem.

Fat white bitch got butthurt and realizing she has no one to cutely make out with her set her off.

She was triggered due to insensitive feelings, made herself look awful, and probably lowered everyone in their's opinions of white people even more.

Huge setback, especially when this shit's going viral.

i stopped arguing with people and started to just hit them with my fist in their face as soon as they talk shit
works fine so far
I can only recommend that

a verbal attack (like that one in the video) is considered as a actual physical attack and you are allowed to do whatever you have to do to stop it.
so feel free a punch them

when the police shows up, just tell them that you are traumatised (ptsd) because of your upbringing (father was alcoholic, screamed a lot, etc. - just make shit up) and they let you off the hook

Germany might be cucked beyond all repair, but I imagine it'd be even worse here in the states if an user followed that advice.

He'd already be fucked if he was a man, SUPER fucked if he was a white man. There is no silver lining here.

meh, it works according to german law

literally Sup Forumss feelings incarnate in human form

truly is glorious to behold

That's the skank

sike.

Nice try though, jew.

A SAGE once said, womamama mummminmon

I bet she voted Clinton

Fat, jealous feminist blob.

Umm hmm, pretty much.

Everyone in this vid act cringy

>our girl
Where the fuck do you think you are, faggot?

She's clearly a member of the alt right

is the youtuber formerly known as 4chinz?