What actions would Sup Forums take if Muslims did this to your woman?

10news.dk/?p=1207

wonder how i got gf

>/pol has a gf

oh, you mean hypothetically

Find a new gf.

right wing death squads when?

depends on if they touched her Vagina.

>projecting this much cuck

>Slimes
>Not raping
Even goats are not safe.

prove you have gf

love him and pray for him
thats what jesus told

Nanna Skovman had made numerous pro immigrant and pro Muslim post before the attack. She got what she deserved.

>implying the attack stopped her from doing that.

She was ignorant I don't think she deserved it.

>Find a new gf.

Yep. This one is broken.

Jesus fuck dude. It's not like claiming to be a billionaire - having a girlfriend is very fucking common.

I would say if she learned her lesson now then she is alright. If she continues to preach the same thing, then fuck that bitch she deserves to get beaten again.

I would boil their bodies and mix it with pork, then force feed them their own pork laced bodies back to them.

ofcourse this would be after a few weeks of starvation.

this
i wouldn't marry that kind of woman

>Kill Filthy Sandnigger
>Legal up
>try not to go to jail to be ass raped by 12 niggers

>projecting this much because you got no gf

this is an anonymous image board for discussing politics not a facebook hangout session for 12 year olds you fucking faggot

Burn the coal.

Pay the toll.

this if you're christian.

but I am not a christian, so I'd drop a bear, skin it, and wear the still bleeding pelt around my naked body as I ran into the nearest mosque with a saiga12 and a breaker bar, shooting at/smashing anything that moved.

but really I'd probably just do nothing.

Time to go hunting!

it's not even that bad, they're hella exaggerating her injuries

fucking crooked media

>girl defends her white bf from somalis
>gets hit as well
>both get chain whipped until help comes
>somali youths laugh in court and show no remorse
>no word of sentencing
I swear do you people even read the articles anymore?

masturbate

Nothing, I'd laugh at her for being a dumb bitch.

fap

Women have a heightened level of emotional intelligence over men such that they can sense the nature of someone better.

Some women like to play with fire even when their sensibilities warn them not to. You play with fire, you get burned.

Women have propelled themselves towards and challenged the standing of men. Therefore, they can fight their own battles in this modern day and age....

Freed from shielding women, men can therefore focus on more deeper expressions of their own nature.

You are a degenerate

IVAN

GET THE CROSS

Ever seen the movie Straw Dogs?

shoot the nigger

exactly this. europe gets what it deserves because it continuously advocates for it. its not terror attacks, its mass suicide

>emotional intelligence

why would I have a gf

women do not have emotional intelligence. emotional intelligence is being able to understand the situation and men excel at it while women are just gamed like retards.

why do you think jamal can fuck women and leech off them then bounce? because jamal has emotional intelligence while the dumb fuck women he plays are stupid. people who fall the bad boys are low emotional intelligence but they've meme'd EQ into meaning crying and being a dumb fuck woman instead of actual emotional awareness and social skills.

Nothing, because almost every person who uses this board is a pussy.

I would unironically thank them for doing something I have wanted to do for a very long time. Not kidding

I would use it to denounce all muslims. When Normies learn my "racism" is fuelled by my love for my girl, they will have no choice but to excuse and support it, which would make my life easier.

Then, I would pay a detective to locate and identify the perpetrator(s). I would then anonymously pay a gang of local thugs to kidnap them for me. I'd have the perps uncomfortably bound to a chair in the basement of a cold, dark, damp, isolated, abandoned farmhouse. I would go medieval on them, mentally and physically torture them in ways that have never even been imagined, and take pleasure in crushing their spirits. I would have them castrated, and beaten whenever they fall asleep, I would cripple them, blind them, and then when I'm content that they're sufficiently broken, have them sold into human trafficking or something.

Then I'd enlist and go and wipe the rest of them from the face of the earth.

cry about it on Sup Forums most likely

Cite your sources, user

help them

They have emotional intelligence far greater than men. It doesn't mean that it cannot serve as their own undoing when misappropriated nor does it mean they listen to it.

Jamal can fuck women, leech off of them and bounce because a compromised woman is lured by the prospects of danger found in jamal. She knows good and well he's a scumbag but she wants to flirt with danger and play with the possible outcomes.

I think you mistake having a high EQ with acting on it or listening to it.

t. cucktholic who listens to jewish interpretations of the bible

>Emotional intelligence far greater than men.

Men are driven by logic, rarely acting upon emotions unless they are powerful. Anger, rage etc.
Women are driven by emotion, acting on impulses, all the time. Their choices are defined by how they feel at that exact moment and can change in an instant.

Men think about the consequences of actions beforehand when using logic, and usually regret acting on emotion in hindsight, because it's irrational and not thought out.
Women don't give a fuck about the consequences, because her vapid and selfish emotional needs overshadow everything else. Women only regret their actions when caught out, or things don't go their way, but only do so while their emotional state demands. They get over things quickly, justifying themselves and the consequences up to whatever the emotion of the minute is.

A knee kick followed up by a groin kick, then I would stop on his head. I have to practice first though.

And where the fuck was my woman when this happened that I wasn't present to defend her?

>They have emotional intelligence far greater than men.
stop watching the view you faggot

Don't know, haven't had a gf in 3 years and I was blue pilled as fuck then

Read the article

The Somali youth first ambushed her man then turned to her

>Read the article
Apparently Sup Forums was with her when it happened and got ambushed first ACCORDING TO YOUR FUCKING POST OP YOU RAGING COCK ADDICT

Toll payed?

>op is a faggot
what else is new

Social ability is a real thing mate. If you have other success it will take you far in business.

>prove you have a gf

Op and her dogshit question with a contradicting link.
As a stormfag era Sup Forumstard I'm half /k/ which means I wouldnt have been ambushed to start with and my gf wouldnt have ended up like OPs OP pic related.

sauce?

Never seen someone crucified and burned

i would give him a pat on the back and buy him a non-alcoholic beer because i'm not a fFUCKING bigot

what a beautiful couple, their kids are going to be strong, smart, AND attractive

The fact that you expected the attack is worse than the attack itself you raciss.

Let's be honest, love.
I could fuck an abbo and my kids would be attractive.

call the police

im not gonna spend my life in jail away from my wife because of that, but ultimately he will get his

wheres my abo queen at?

Return her to the store and exchange it for another one of equal or lesser value do to the warranty i have on her.

I bet they were laughing because they knew they would be let off of the crime because of "diversity"

abos were actually the most beautiful race until the ANGLO ravaged their land and filled them up with piss and petrol.
we need to pay reparations for destroying such a wonderful people.

anyone could fuck an abbo and their kids would turn out attractive.
they are one of the most naturally attractive races in the world, if not the MOST attractive

I know they completely shrunk their gene pool by murdering 95% of the attractive ones to ruin them as a society. imagine if they slaughtered all the germans with good features till they were brit-tier

my primary goal in life is to marry an abbo and have 5+ children.
half abbos are honorary aryan tier

I want reddit to leave

how can people STILL be okay with mass immigration? this is getting ridiculous

EVERY! LAST! ONE!

Yeah she's got a smug whiny anti-trump post on her facebook wall so fuck her. Then again you can't throw a stone in europe without hitting a libtard.

What muslims?