Why do insecure Conservashit beta men conflate masculinity with their shit tier ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
thefederalistpapers.org/us/are-you-a-guy-thinking-of-voting-for-hillary-clinton-its-probably-low-testosterone-doc-says
metro.co.uk/2017/01/13/apparently-conservatives-are-more-attractive-sorry-left-wingers-6379759/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It lets them blame other people for their own problems.

Why do insecure libcucks feel the need to start discussions about meaningless shit nobody cares about?

>meaningless shit nobody cares about

It's true no one gives a fuck about conservaspergs.

that ripped guy is being so cucked by his wife while he takes care of her son

Guess the joke's on you then since they won and you didn't.

ITT: Butthurt cucks trying to prove you wrong till post limit thread archived you cannot post in this thread anymore

8/10 bait well played. still saging though

/thread

I wonder how many dudes pretend to be liberal to fuck liberal pussy.

>boomers vote in another boomer
>this has something to do with socially isolated losers on Sup Forums

Come again?

Redpill aware dudes know that white knighting doesn't get them laid roo bro

mildly attractive and moderately charming reporting in. I have been told multiple times by multiple women that they were going to bone me but my politics were off putting. Im a slightly right conservative liberal republican.

well judging by the picture, it looks like the so called beta man got himself a pretty nice looking girlfriend.

protip don't start telling a girl who says she's going to bone you about Donald Trumo and libertarianism

cuz

Well, I'm not a conservative. I am an insecure beta who uses his ideology to compensate for his lack of identity though, and I can tell you why I do it. It's because I feel that having strong convictions will help me become a stronger person. I guess it's a part of self improvement. I want to be better, and believing strongly in something I think is really important gives me the motivation I need to assert myself more.

I dont, Im just poor at holding my tongue. Conversation veers into the political and it eventually comes up that the 2nd Amendment is my permit and income tax is a cancer. desu I care more about politics then sex so Im not too bothered by it.

Because the left are literal cuckholds that won't accept their cuckdom.
They're whipped into submission.

CTR Faggot.

Watch out commies

This is true. Alpha Drumpf fags like the guy on the left regularly cuck dudes on the right.

A mudslime. Actual faggot. Lol

Reminder that physically stronger men are more likely to be right-wing.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

Reminder that liberal "men" are more likely to have lower testosterone levels than conservative men.

thefederalistpapers.org/us/are-you-a-guy-thinking-of-voting-for-hillary-clinton-its-probably-low-testosterone-doc-says

Reminder that women are more attracted to right-wing men.

metro.co.uk/2017/01/13/apparently-conservatives-are-more-attractive-sorry-left-wingers-6379759/

Reminder that liberalism is literally an effeminate, woman's ideology.

He's probably gay desu. Straight burgers don't get tattoos like that unironically and haven't for decades, for one thing. Gay men often do.

Makes no sense desu. Just a mess of hivemind and trying to LARP vernacular you don't understand.

hillary STILL lost!
Best election ever!!!

>making excuses for losing
Come again?

You know what this did it for me. I don't need to tell everyone they're wrong in shill threads anymore. The mental wheels spinning made me realize I'm just adding fire, so goodbye everyone and thank you share blue for making my time here better.

why do libcucks feel the need to compensate their massive body for their tiny fucking brain?

The guy on the right is a fag. I know him.

>daily mail
>metro
>literally a blog

Kill yourself.

Redpill me on the race of the guy on the left

>beta

The guy on the left is literally a Syrian Christian refugee fleeing Islamic persecution.
Congratulations, you're a racist

HA, trick question, OP...

The man on the left is a liberal, the one on the right was hired to wear a shit shirt.

Why do left wing faggots come on this site to project their insecurities while insisting against all evidence that they're not a bunch of beta male faggot cucks?

Because they've lost the ability to live a life that is their own.

Low T detected.

>but m-m-muh correlations!

Seriously fucking kill yourself faggot.
good chunk of trump supportes, are fat faggy "anti-nu-males" all the while being on the opposite side of the nu male coin.

the struggle those pants have to keep from popping is real

Let's just ignore the evidence because the exceptions to the rule fit my beliefs better

Implying Hillary supporter is alpha.