So what happened with pizzagate?

Was any of it ever revealed to be the least bit true, or was it merely a politically directed rehash of the Satanic Daycare Panic from the 90s (wherein almost all the accused were "coincidentally" affiliated with HRC)?

Perhaps something else entirely?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcorpo.net/content/video/fh_recovered.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho&t=13s
comet-ping-pong.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/infant-onesie
youtube.com/watch?v=OANCHSvscxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wwdv-_X7Jrw
youtube.com/watch?v=nOijAfaQ3Uw
voat.co/v/pizzagate
youtu.be/AY-F5JoHoho
youtu.be/rurifjexZxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dunno, glad i didnt really speak about it in public once.

Sorta believed it for abit but now undecided

posted today:
worldcorpo.net/content/video/fh_recovered.mp4

this proves what, exactly?

Holy shit. You have automatically outed yourself as a shill, or at least have a hidden agenda. Just read your post, user, and it is obvious.

Here check these out.

Conspiracy of Silence:

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho&t=13s

The Finders Cult:

Read the pages in the picture I posted. A cult that was trafficking children and it was protected by the CIA.

>if you want to know about results of the current sleuthing, and remember the shitshow of the 90s Daycare Hysteria that never lived up to anything near the hype, you're a shill or have some strange and enigmatic agenda

do you ever get tired of being so paranoid/retarded?

I have heard of the Finders Cult though, spooky but difficult to really find anything verifiable on. I'd actually appreciate links to some sources for more about them than a random pic, if you've got some.

they now sell baby onesies

comet-ping-pong.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/infant-onesie

I dont have any links saved that I can easily access and I am too lazy to look. I can say that there is an article titled "finders keepers", which would be good to check out.

Also Nick Bryant is an incredible investigator on this and the franklin scandal. He is so good that people wont even criticize him, they will just pretend he doesnt exist.

check out that documentary. It isnt crazy paranoia. If you would have an open and discerning mind with healthy skepticism, you would find that it does exist, and that has kept me up at night.

kek, while ironic in the context of what's alleged that doesn't really prove anything though. Where's the basement?

It's real
Hillary's involvement in that shit was confirmed by cathy o'brian for example, and that fbi guy ted gunderson or someone like him told about cult and paedophilia as well. Also there was an old-old movie about survivors of the cult in britain, they said there were very rich men involved. Also there are actual paedophiles among those people's friends.

So most of it comes from too far ago and is too consistent.

"basement" is a just a code word

youtube.com/watch?v=OANCHSvscxQ

They talk in code about drugs and what they do to children so us normies have no clue.

have any links..? I'm certain you understand the problem with simply taking anonymous folks' word for it without extra evidence.

the Clinton video was kinda interesting (if a bit difficult to hear when it goes to Bill) but is there more than 20 seconds of it somewhere..?

Investigations still go on, usually other places than 4/pol/ since mods kept deleting PG threads. I also know of local police forces getting a bolster to fight trafficking. It's gonna happen.

Just google the videos of Cathy O'brien and of Ted Gunderson for the first part. O'Brien openly accused Clinton and her husband btw.

Don't remember how the old movie about Britain's cult victims was called though

The latter was in the news

Also if they say that they're going to sacrifice a chicken themselves - why would I argue with that? It's a private act after all

yes some more of it is here

youtube.com/watch?v=wwdv-_X7Jrw

wish I could find the original tape

uh, can I get a less crazy looking run down than some flailing in MS paint? Like, what's actually been found/is even going on now that it's been scrubbed from everywhere but Voat and Alex Jones had to publicly apologize?

nothing ever came of it though, which does seem to imply a lack of actual evidence. As for the chicken, I'm 100% sure that was an aid and not either of the Clintons.

not viewable for some reason. Coincidence..?

aide*

I'll freely admit it's a pretty fucking weird thing to joke about (their alleged explanation)

>nothing ever came of it though, which does seem to imply a lack of actual evidence
No, it doesn't.

Either that or a court willing to hear it out, which would seem to lead to an even bigger conspiracy after which speculation becomes the only guide. Soz, we roll on evidence here as fun as the wild mass guessing can be.

New lead.
Sally's pizza showed up on the latest episode of Simpsons

odd.. basically it has a secret convo of Larry king (old cnn reporter guy) telling Bill Clinton before he became president in 1992 that Ted Turner will serve him and he should call him after he's elected.

>nothing ever came of it though, which does seem to imply a lack of actual evidence. As for the chicken, I'm 100% sure that was an aid and not either of the Clintons.
No, not really. Whenever investigations are done and big names are dropped, the FBI takes over the case and shuts it down.

Near Sally's pizza is Pepe's pizza and between them is a playground and a funeral home.

Pepe's pizza is featured on food network's Top 50 pizza joints visited by Guy Fieri

Here's the playground

>ITT massive tin foil

Kys

Sally's Pizza?

youtube.com/watch?v=nOijAfaQ3Uw

And here's the funeral home

wtf is that moloch star across the street

It started out with people going "oh my god they're raping children in a secret basement! Comet Ping Pong is where the worlds political elite rape kids!"

Then it was clear that didn't happen

So then they went "yeah lol only morons believed that, but a lot of pedophiles got arrested in the united states, so pizzagate confirmed"

Pizzagate was inflitraged by religious right wingers and schizos

another coincidence or not?

>that CP symbol

you ever think that fixating on all these things is kind of distracting from actual conspiracies and crazy shit?

I mean, you've heard of the idea of apophenia right?

oh yes, the FBI literally never brings any of the "bigs" in or down ever. Ever.

Think there might be a bit of a confirmation bias at work in your logic, m80? Naturally they don't always do a perfect job, but it's a bit overly cynical to think they're part of "the conspiracy" without real evidence. (Feel free to shore up some though, I'm always down to expand my world view)

That's the park. Also, this is all about a couple blocks from Yale university.

There are two more parks in the area with the same satanic signs.

Kys shareblue nigger

I think pizzagate made people into religious right wingers and schizos. dark shit.

Why convert to god when their religion is what caused satanism to exist kek. Withiut Christianity there would be no Satanism. Without Catholics there would be very little pedophile rapists.

>
>Kys shareblue nigger

You should move to /x/ because you all sound like schizophrenics.

lel, I'm a schizo for being curious but a shill nigger for being skeptical of wild accusations. I love this shithole of a board so much sometimes.

Pizzagate was invented by image board autists who were desperately combing through the various Wikileaks trying to find a smoking gun that would help Trump win. It's an example of pareidolia. If you look hard enough at any decently-long text, you'll be able to find patterns that seem to confirm what you want to be there.

seems about right, but what if that's just like, what they want you to think?

(I do agree with you that it's just a bunch of hyperautism gone too far, based on the evidence I've been able to actually see)

>PLEASE READ

Voat is where all the pizzagate investigation has been going on. Just because it doesn't happen here all the time doesn't mean it's been forgotten. There's new posts every hour.

voat.co/v/pizzagate

First you have to open your mind and accept the reality your brain is trying to protect you from, by learning some history:
youtu.be/AY-F5JoHoho

After that you learn about more recent happenings and coverups, like Podesta's friend Hastert:
youtu.be/rurifjexZxQ

THEN you read the emails yourself and do the research, e.g in Voat.

It's real.

We moved onto pancakes faggot

There is plenty of truth to Pizzagate but it's been long buried under a pile of fake news by this point. If you are diligent and reread all the wilileaks documents, you can paste the truth together.

I personally thought it was bullshit until I read the actual wikileaks documents. Clinton is pure evil and our political class has abandoned us and our nation to die a slow death.

Its real the shills are out in fullforce

how can you differentiate them from people who are merely skeptical and merely arrived at a different conclusion? Keep in mind that extraordinary claims require fairly substantial evidence after all.

It doesn't help that much of the "investigation" is being handled by a bunch of bored people on the internet either. Where is the smoking gun, besides """""""code words""""""""" in the leaked emails?