APRIL 3RD GENERAL /A3G/

Apparently some shit's about to go down on April 3rd. Which is today. Discuss it.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1491189028764.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When all of humanity turns their eyes towards the Heavens, they will be devoured from below.

This better be good, I need my happenings.

>a3g

Remember Sonix? What a shitter.

/mlpol/ happens again.

May have to deal with Assange's arrest due to Lasso's victory. Possibly a massive data dump?

That's the thread with all the info for those of you who aren't aware ^

Ya OP something is bound to happen.

Are more Humafeet pics going to be released?

Nothing will happen

stop shilling

Sweetie aren't you getting so sleepy? Please, get some sleep. We are all so tired. I am so sorry but I must get some sleep now.

oh yeah forgot about that. are we all fucked? i cant imagine what id get fucked over for

Its 8am in Moscow.

when fbi user tries to tell Sup Forums pedophiles in a city who's website he links are getting fucked by the law and the Anons he warns about going to the related website mistakenly believe he was talking about the very Romanian Spelunking survival forum they browse together.

If digits, the Deep State green lights the castration squads.

Deplorable males will be kidnapped undergo revolutionary genital reconstruction.

Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. You must be so tired... I'm worried for you...

Vodka will keep me stronk.

I was in that thread and OP is just a larper, really nothing will happen or just little irrelevant event. American media is just a bubble, and it going to collapse soon like bubbles in stock markets or anywhere in the nature, they literally quote themselves or discuss tweets for days until someone post a new message.

Fake news, fake food, fake stock prices.

>Mfw my ex used to talk like this to me

Thx for the triggering, Ivan.

>So triggered I dissociated for a minute and forgot to add pic related

Calm down hero....

You are right on the stocks, but this isnt news and it never will be, that is why it is our duty.
Sup Forums will always seek the truth.

GUYS DONT GO TO SLEEP DONT SLEEP ITS A FUCKING TRAP

Why this image? They were a bunch of traitors, who sold my country to germans. Fuck them.

wot?

With all the shilling refering to "go to sleep" , i dont know if you are trolling or being helpful. Or both.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1491189028764.jpg

>actually believing any of this roleplay
>this guy has not been correct about a single thing yet.

Pony pol is now deactivated. Trust me. Whatever you do, DON'T go there to see for yourself.

Day of the clop!