Sup Forums college

this was posted in an earlier thread:

This undocumented student just got into Harvard! Don't let the media fool you: this is what an immigrant looks like. I am the product of two determined parents who sacrificed everything to give me a better life. I would not be where I am today without the love and support of my family, friends, community members, and anybody who has lended me a helping hand. My success is yours, so let's revel in it.
Si se puede, y si se pudo! #Harvard2021

you guys just shit on Harvard
if Harvard isn't a good school to go to then what is?
I don't want to hear any of that trade school or college is worthless meme either, give a school and the reasons why that college is better than Harvard.

Shut the fuck up.

I went to Bog University

I've never heard of that school, could I get a quick rundown?

convert this image to binary, you'll get the rundown of your life

>KU

>IU over Notre Dame or Purdue?
Are you retarded or something?

Redpill me on CMU. I'm going there for an exchange program next fall.

Who is Pittsburgh like? Is it a nigger infested like other post industrial cities?

Boise state is shit
SHIT

>UT
>desirable
hahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahaa

How do I do that?

Harvard is only good if you are going for Law degrees. Focus on colleges that have specific fields of study, not critically acclaimed ones because of the cost.

'illegal' immigrant.

you likely had forged documents - a felony.

We welcome the exceptions.

>if Harvard isn't a good school to go to then what is?

Harvard is a collective of rich white brats, diehard liberals, and an obscene number of minorities in proportion to the general ratio of the student body.

Knowing somebody who went to Harvard, apparently the course load is easy as shit/nowhere near what is to be expected of a school with a 5-10% acceptance rate.

OY VEY! DELETE THIS GOY!!!

>penn state
>not UPenn

hmm

Montana needs to be changed, in that pic is the liberal arts college, not the engineering college in bozeman

>UT

Harvard is a meme school. A College education today is only necessary to be in a certified field, like a lawyer or a doctor, although it might help you get your foot in the door.

Ivy League schools are only prestigious because of who goes there. Diplomats, World Leaders and Fortune 500 CEO's send their spawn there to mingle and meet the children of people like them. It's business. College is generally good for networking. One of my old college buddys is chair of Mitt Romney's hedge fund in MA, and one of my friends who is a judge studied at Harvard with Obama.

If you go to school, join a fraternity/sorority, the classiest one you can manage. Meet and talk to people. Make friends, and position yourself to be able to call in favors down the line. It pays to Network, and college is an outstanding place to do that. It's pretty well a captive group.

fucking chill i didnt make this its just a picture and irrelevant to the topic

thoughts on service academys?

that's unny, it doesnt say pic unrelated in the OP

lurk more

>EX Gay Tranny PEPE

>USNA Class of 2011
Pretty good ranking as a liberal arts college.