Would Sup Forums link the First Flame? Is it possible to escape the primordial Jews?

Would Sup Forums link the First Flame? Is it possible to escape the primordial Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gqvb_n8NZJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=bT9gIsci3m0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm on to you Frampt--I'ma feed you nothing but crystal swords.

You avoid the primordial serpents by never committing the first sin.

Like a moth to flame
Yes I would and I'd do it agian,

I don't know anything about dark souls except that I LOVE gwyndolin.

p gay

just link my flame up senpai

It's not gay if the snakes are feminine

Considering the alternative is to be undead and stumble around in the dark till the end of time sure

Dark Souls is such a great example of the evil of the Jews.
>Tfw when you see the Caduceus Shield and everything just clicks

>Considering the alternative is to be undead and stumble around in the dark till the end of time sure

>this faggot doesn't even usurp the flame with his hot beef jerky wife Yuria.

>or at the very least spend eternity hiding out in a peaceful land with kind inhabitants painted by an albino loli.

Do you even chosen undead, bro?

>Dark Souls 2/3 being canon

oh fugg :-DDDD

I'd argue 3 is canon if it wasn't so fucking boring

Of course not. The Primordial Jew bows before me.

Leave the fire to die and go spend the rest of your days invading to get humanity to heal the cute firekeeper.

We are the Heroes from Herosalem, Heromania. We come in pieces!

It doesnt matter whether you do it or not, becuase there will always be someone else to.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gqvb_n8NZJ8

youtube.com/watch?v=bT9gIsci3m0

i'd support the (((furtive pygmy))) and go with Kaathe. the real red pill is that the age of dragons was a blissful well ruled utopia, our perception of them has been ruined by the murderous Gwynists and their retarded acolytes like the witch of izalith who almost destroyed the entire world by fucking up so hard, also the paledrake is a traitor

>I LOVE gwyndolin.

yes, he tastes good

t. aldrich

>Not letting the flame fade away, becoming the king of undead and spent days in the coliseum watching brave soldiers facing my champ Astorias for humanities, souls and glory under the thunderous applause of the undead pleb like in motherfucking rome.

Only fags would spend days with their fluffy dragon waifu or link the fire like a liberal

;n;
Rip