H3h3 - WSJ - Follow up

youtube.com/watch?v=L71Uel98sJQ

KEKED!!! KEKED!!! KEKED!!!

HEY Sup Forums WHERE U AT

>we dun goofed, b-b-but it could have been real!
what an idiot. no wonder he married the one ugly jew in israel.

>left leaning youtuber uses emotion over facts and logic

Not surprised at all

wat

>someone realizes they are wrong and corrects themselves
>WHAT A KEK JUST ANOTHER LIBTARD ARGUING BY EMOTION
come on guys he's owning up to his mistake

lmao the jew got jewed in an epic jew down and is getting pure views from self identifying reddit faggots on this board

daily reminder this guy stole his gig from samm hyde, his whole concept is from sam hyde

whys this fucking loser waste time with this bullshit? his life revolves around retarded drama

reminder that h3h3 thinks hes white despite being full jew.

I still don't get it, the video was 'claimed' so someone else makes the money for some reason but they still only made $12

Stop self promoting on Sup Forums, Ethan

>his life revolves around retarded drama

literal jewish culture archetype

>criticize the media for not checking facts, jumping to conclusions
>jump to conclusion that the media was making shit up

well in his defense the media hasn't been very honest the past few years

No one's criticizing the media for fact checking. They're not even trying. They're criticizing them for making them up in the first place.

Come on goy, try harder.

Sam has stated on multiple occasions he's a fan of h3. Perhaps there's some similarities but their comedy styles have vast differences. Perhaps I'm just taking the bait.

jews jewing jews

Shouldn't have put themselves in that situation to begin with
their fault for their surface level research before making A FUCKING VIDEO about it

looks like they got to him, he went down like a little bitch

JUUUUUST

still seems a bit suspicious to me. WSJ has lost a lot of credibility in my eyes recently

retard shills, dont get they re obvious

Did you even watch the video? All he did was corrected himself and said they're still full of shit. Them only earning 12$ with premium ads running with over 160k views wouldn't happen.

These replies is why i dislike Sup Forums.

Retards didnt watch the video, WSJ is still slimy and potentially did something.

Ethan also said sorry, not even the mainstream media would do that.

Use your god damn brains Sup Forums, jesus christ

It may be, but at this very moment google especially gives 0 fucks about "racist" ads, all they have to say is that a machine is doing it, and they have no control over it, and you can go ahead and call the aggregate of seventy thousands lines of code "racist", the machine gives no fucks either, because it wasn't programmed to.

Haha! WSJ wins again! What a fantastic corporate news organization. I am so happy Ethan is wrong. Hillary won the popular vote!

The damage is done, he's completely fucked any leverage we had over them

If you want to circle jerk go back to /r/h3h3 and continue digging yourselves into a deeper hole

if the numbers of my post end in repeating figures, then Ethan Kleinbergenstein is a mouthpiece of the jews and is not to be trusted

Nop

/r/h3h3 is filled with never trump shills ever since the whole Jon Tron ordeal; they're all sperging out about how ethan is a racist nazi.