I am moving to Houston. What should I be aware of?

I am moving to Houston. What should I be aware of?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KyhHe5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself before you get there.

Is Houston that bad?

Aparently that people that don't beleive in government authority are statists

not as bad as brazil but its another liberal shithole

Fuck off we're full. Prepare for at least an extra hour travel time because traffic sucks and there's constant construction

Austin user here.
Houston is the armpit of Texas.
Humid as fuck. Hot as fuck. Black as fuck.
Lots of crime. Lots of rich dickbags.
It's a ghetto with shitty traffic.
But hey, at least you will have major sport teams there.
Don't get shot.

It's very hot, lots of traffic, and it floods. Where are you going to be in Houston?

>humid
>hot
>lots of crime
Dayum, I am already feeling home.

Parts of houston are horible bit if you are moving there for a job your probably fine. Everyrhing west of downtown inside the loop is fine. You want to live inside the loop close to the trains if possible because houston traffic is horrible.

Avoid rhe third and fifth wards. The fourth ward and the coffe district are becoming gentrified and are ok.

Its humid as all fuck in the summer. But your from brazil.

Humid, horrible weather, lots (and I mean lots) of niggers and spics, and high crime. You'll feel right at home basically

Bad traffic and lots of niggers. Houston got thousands of niggers from New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. Ninth ward nigs.

Just move to the westside suburb and you'll be good. A lot of white people here who hate niggers and own guns.

Take that back faggot

>Austin
I'd rather be the armpit of Texas than the California of the south.

Is there any possible way you can get out of it?

Texas fucking sucks and it's full of Texans, who are the crossfitters of the southern states

No doubt.
It's fucking terribly liberal here.
Almost to a point of it being comical.
I live on the outskirts but it bleeds far.
Fucking hate all the lefty faggots. But hey, it's nice here.

stay in the rich areas if you can, that will be the most bearable, and it only gets worse from there

WTF is the image. Anti-government guys are statists. Extremists are guys virtually at the center of the map.

Nice, thank you. What areas should I avoid as much as possible?

Except that suburbs add an extra hour+ to your day. I prefer to pay an extra 300 a month and live inside the loop.

Just moved to Houston from Chicago 4 months ago.

I think it's great, but I'm also used to high crime neighborhoods and brutal tax laws. Maybe anything is just better than Illinois, but overall it is solid.

Great BBQ and Tex Mex. A bit of a Louisiana touch because of the traffic that came in from Katrina. Solid seafood. Nightlife is great in the Heights, Downtown, Midtown. Cypress, Spring, Woodlands all good places to raise a family.

I like it a lot. Great place to save up money and plenty to do.

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

houston has no zoning laws so you should push hard to open a strip club wherever the fuck you want

Avoid anything between 288 and 45 and really 288 to almeda.

And really all of north houston except thw heights untill you hit the suburbs.

Sw houston is the sweetspot and se houston on the new train line is the make bank on property.

It's a complete shithole. Everything is expensive as fuck, there are no jobs, and it's 75% Mexican.

Did he died?

You can buy a northeast mansion for 200k in houston suburbs. You can buy a 10 acre wooded estate bordering a national forest with the same mansion for about 500k 40 miles north of houston.

Yea super expensive.

East and South East especially.
South is ok at times but stay near South West. North is a nice especially the Heights but thats expensive and more towards Downtown. North past the loop is also pretty nice around Tomball or The Woodlands but thats outside Houston.

Honestly Katy area and the area on the Westside outside the Loop will be your best bet

Stay away from the Northside. South East side. Full of niggers and wetbacks

Houstonfag here

1. Make sure your car has good gas mileage, you're gonna be driving everywhere here
2. most parts of town look like foreign countries, be prepared for that
3. fat people. If you advocate for the genocide of the glutinous, this is a good place to give them their kosher labelling for when the gassings begin
4. interracial couples everywhere. Do not act on your urges to stop the degeneracy

get ready for a weird time in your life, friendo

The left really does have a better vocabulary. The right-wing insults are something a fifth grader would use.