Anyone one else noticing an increase of threads encouraging hostility towards r/The_Donald over the last 2 days...

Anyone one else noticing an increase of threads encouraging hostility towards r/The_Donald over the last 2 days? It's almost like (((someone))) is trying to drive a divide or something...

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12665967?cookieTest=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off. Sup Forums was never on the side of t_d. We got Trump elected together. Our similarity and common cause ended on election night.

Embrace white nationalism or stay the fuck on reddit.

Yes, all those posts are by me looks like I'll have to kill you now, sorry user

no it's because we saw how good things were with you all gone to reddit. We would actually rather be with /mlp/ than with shills like you. you have to go back

are you retarded?

it's always been this way since nov 8

faggot civic nationalist numales from r/the_donald were only used to help Trump win the elections

ever since we're trying to kick them out but the parasites are ruining this board instead

I get some serious dude vibes from this """girl"""

>r*ddit

Becaue even the pony fuckers were better.

I want the ponies back. Ponies are unironically greatest ally.

We have never liked r*ddit here, you can go back if you can't accept that

Traps r gay faggot

Division is our strength retard. United Europeans fall.

really made me thunk

>(((someone)))
leftypol and co.

proxy fag

I know her personally shes not a dude shes just mexican

Just ignore reddit posters along with shills, problem solved

No proxy you paranoid fuck

you're not even american faggot, shut the hell up and go back to your own problems. you ausfailians piss me off. and it doesn't help you you post autistic picture. fuck Australia so goddamn much

Because they are not conforming with Sup Forumss board culture. They are the literal embodiment of the refugees they hate

Wew shareblue sure is doubling down tonight. They're our bridge to the normies. Anyone too stupid to make an accurate, intellectually honest risk assessment about what it would be like with/without them should kill themselves.

Really rimjobbed my hippocampus

awoos trigger the shill

just ignore the sperg on multiple proxies

I support trump dumbass
trump hate weebs btw

honestly anyone who uses reddit should fucking kill themselves. we hate you because you're obnoxious, virtue signalling pieces of shit. you're no better than any other part of reddit and don't belong here.
stay the fuck off our board. op is a faggot.
this

maybe
just maybe
obnoxious redditfaggots like you
are the reason nobody likes you fucking faggots and your shitty subreddit

lol try harder

Go back to plebbit. We don't want you fuckers.

stay mad, shill

nah awoo is just fucking furries forcing a meme peru came up with, the only people spamming awoo are newfags

reddit steals memes REEEEEEEEEEE
>leddit was never liked around here

Just remember that you're all legally retarded and nobody takes any of your bullshit seriously. You people will never have your white separatist movement do anything more than encourage a few heinous crimes to be carried out from people that were already en route to prison.

>Anyone one else noticing an increase of threads encouraging hostility towards r/The_Donald over the last 2 days? It's almost like (((someone))) is trying to drive a divide or something...

Even if it were (((them))) their goal would fail. T_D are derivatives of Sup Forums ideology, however stupid. They would come to Sup Forums and the general ideology would be even less divided. Get good you fucking australian cunt.

strawpoll.me/12665967?cookieTest=1

>being this new

You clearly need more awoos.

Uhhh

sauce?

anyone not telling reddit to leave is from reddit

This. Redditors have been a fucking scourge on Sup Forums since the turn of the decade. The current state of Sup Forums is what we get for mods being soft and not banning those fucks on the spot.

.defending an Australian and anime
you're a disgrace buddy. when's the last time you saw the sun? better question, have you ever even felt a vagina?

boku no reverse image search

>all these faggots falling for the b8
You're just as bad as reddit. Fuck off.

It's because /mlpol/ caused them to fuck off for a day, and everyone realized/remembered how great this place is without them, even if we had to put up with pone.

fuck off the_dipshits

I have noticed
DandC

i miss Sup Forums

More importantly, I've felt the sweet caress of your butthurt

kys rn u fuccin faggot i sware 2 gOD i hope you fuccin die 2day u dirty no good piece of shit do the world a favor and off urself with a crowbar and a liter of bleach ur fat ass shud b gassed and maimed god dam ur mom should have swallowed u and ur fake ass onii chan hollows apollo the light model who fights drago you might wallow into depression dresser full of empty sprite bottles

usccgobac2redit

how new are you? it was peru's thing that a bunch of furries spammed

im a /tg/ OP faggot

not even trying to be subtle

>giving a shit about reddit
ishygddt

It's because reddit is the cancer. All it took was a single day with horse pussy to drive them off and the board improved 100% in quality.

butthurt about what exactly? you being a disgrace? I hope you're a nihilist. they're the only people who don't care about being a disgrace to their own race and culture.

When we fight each other, we're not fighting (((((them))))) For gods sake just leave t_d alone!

Cool story

Same. I've accepted that it's never coming back though, Sup Forums is our Sweden and it's too far gone.

hmmmm, but who would be trying to divide us?

Don't ask me what you're butthurt about. You should know best.

absolutely. its pure divide and conquer. i support any subreddit that is ripping apart the rest of reddit and tearing the admins a new asshole.

((( they ))) need to fuck off to their reddit safe space

>reddit spacing
>defending le_donald
>calling shill everyone who disagree
>using awoo
You have to go back

dis

Nice!

They can do that work on Reddit then, if they want to come here they can lurk instead of being rapefugees and refusing to assimilate.

>say this when on T_D post like "hur dur redpill is a meme" exist.

We should merge with a random board once a week to keep bots and plebbit out. First we merge with /qa/ntifa to piss them off and go from there.

But no merging with /lgbt/bbqadhdtv

fuck off ugly chink

How does this even relate to the topic at hand, which is : you're a reddit faggot and need to fuck off

Fucking plebit should burn. r/The_Donald along with the rest.

Sup Forums has literally never liked the_donald. They were useful during the election, but that's all they were. The similarities between Sup Forums and the_doucebags starts and ends with mutual support for Trump. A day without them just made everyone realize how badly they are ruining this board.

Oh sorry I guess I need to spell it out: you're from an inferior meme country, therefore your opinion doesn't count.

There might actually be shilling to try to divide us, but that doesn't matter.

What matters is that if you want to come here from Reddit you have to assimilate into Sup Forums's culture, and that includes being fucking racist.

As you can see by my Reddit spacing I unironically came here from Reddit, but I assimilated by becoming a white nationalist.

Become one too or go back desu.

DAMN RIGHT

I swear, browsing yesterday and today has been the most painful experience I've ever had on this board
Do the ancap/libertautists come from reddit ? They're seriously becoming insufferable and should have their own containment board

Im not japcunt you spastic fuck

lurk moar your banter needs improvment

kys or the pics and dox get dumped

Then why the fuck are people obsessed with posting attacks on anyone who doesn't share their precise brand and variation and intensity of GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW?

Why not focus on someone who is actually on the opposite side of the spectrum?

Reminder that leftists are incompatible with a good society.

ikr? we should purge /lgbt/qwertyuop right Holy Father?

>a meme country
Besides that, it has nothing to do with you being a reddit faggot. But I guess it's you're only answer; spouting memes because you have nothing else

Because they're ruining the board you fucking idiot. If they weren't shitting up this board the way they are, literally no one would care that they exist.

>spouting memes on Sup Forums

oh snap

Report me nigger

Shut

The fuck

Up

Because you end up with weak shit like this and it's becoming endemic

>like (((someone))) is trying to drive a divide or something...

Because if we allow your behavior to exist then it eventually becomes accepted. People think that being a humongous faggot and replying to bait is okay. You are the ficki ficki refugees that refuse to assimilate and instead bring your shit culture with you.

the_kikes came here preaching civic nationalism

they see a nigger wearing a MAGA hat and instantly drop to their knees and start sucking
filthy cucks

No one gets mad like french faggots, I swear

That someone is Trump.

your faggotry killed the thread

Like I said in another thread

The meme of hating the Donald seems to rest on a couple false premises.

1. That Donald redditors are the problem and not shitlibs and shills.

2. That even to the extent that idiot Donald redditors are not the DIRECT cause of the problem, that they indirectly cause it via bumping shill threads.

That 1 is false should be obvious on its face people who are almost redpilled are better then shitlibs of course.

That 2 is false is easily deducted by observing during high intensity shill raids (like the day we had 500 anti-Molymeme threads) that replies or no shills will spam spam spam anyway and its allowed to continue...

Whatever the shortcoming of newfag plebbitors these attacks are intended to divide the board and leave a clear field for shitlibs to take over.

kek

fuck off old fag

t_d fags run this place now

They do it on all right wing forums. Either its left shills or it is the forum owners themselves to contain the sheep within their forum.